Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Holy Trump!

Still funny to me that Mooch has said that she has never heard that kind of talk before... Has she not listened to the rappers lyrics that they have invited to the White House?

Rappers again?

Are any of those rappers running for President?

No?

Thanks.

Wow, I really thought that Newbie was the dumbest troll on the board...

Sho Nuff has lapped him multiple times...

it's funny

Bush won when Rather did his hatchet job. It was a big deal.

But he won, right? So even when the right wins they cry. Wow.

What about my comments were trolling (other than the facebook link that was pretty funny watching that loon break down)? I pointed out the facts of things...that you don't like it or agree does not make it trolling.

Read drobeski's work if you want trolling...you really suck at this.

Actually no, cheating is an opinion.

That they wanted Hillary and pushed and preferred her is the fact.

NBC cheating? Nope...still not an actual fact.

And to say otherwise as I did is just understanding the difference between fact and opinion.

Where in the process of throwing the gun is nitpicking on the definition of cheating? :dunno:

Where in the process of throwing the gun is nitpicking on the definition of cheating? :dunno:

didn't Donna Brazilemail give Hillary the questions pre-debate ?

To hackosnuffulus, that's not cheating. :doh:

Im not the one reaching to call it cheating in order to make the argument here jerry.

It wasn't cheating...it wasn't rigged. She won by over 3 million votes over Bernie. I wish she wouldn't have. But that actually happened.

didn't Donna Brazilemail give Hillary the questions pre-debate ?

To hackosnuffulus, that's not cheating. :doh:

She may have been fed one question. In a debate where you and I could have figured out pretty well what questions would be asked.

Was it wrong? Sure? Cheating an election because someone may have fed one question that most could have guessed?

Sorry...that is a huge stretch to any sane person.

one in the same

one in the same

I ignore him unless I'm insulting him. It's pretty good.

one in the same

And all the hacks have seemingly chimed in...and no, not the same...but keep up the effort.

Why woukd I delete it? Inoroved they found plenty on HRC, not that they found "dik". Just wake up rummy?

I've yet to see that you've found anything. Looks like a bunch of "not dik" to me.

Yet another in a long line of boy who cried wolf moments for the right.

And yeah. I don't believe Hilary is squeaky clean. Where there is so much smoke, there is some fire. But you guys act like people are willfully ignoring damning evidence of dastardly deeds. Fact is, for alll your decades of crying about the clintons and Obama, you got nothing.

And all the hacks have seemingly chimed in...and no, not the same...but keep up the effort.

The Trump people have not disappointed - they're burning thru the excuse chest at frenzy speed.

Everyone took theft and conspiracy, but I got great odds and took a flyer on Bigfoot. He's in that chest somewhere if you dig deep enough.

I've yet to see that you've found anything. Looks like a bunch of "not dik" to me.

Yet another in a long line of boy who cried wolf moments for the right.

And yeah. I don't believe Hilary is squeaky clean. Where there is so much smoke, there is some fire. But you guys act like people are willfully ignoring damning evidence of dastardly deeds. Fact is, for alll your decades of crying about the clintons and Obama, you got nothing.

Wow, for a guy who says he worked in some sort of prosecutorial capacity you appear to be oblivious to how prosecutions or decisions not to prosecute work. Were you a file clerk or something?

The Trump people have not disappointed - they're burning thru the excuse chest at frenzy speed.

Everyone took theft and conspiracy, but I got great odds and took a flyer on Bigfoot. He's in that chest somewhere if you dig deep enough.

Right. So when you're talking about Hillary you're actually talking about Trump. Got it

Wow, for a guy who says he worked in some sort of prosecutorial capacity you appear to be oblivious to how prosecutions or decisions not to prosecute work. Were you a file clerk or something?

Again. I have no doubt there is some corruption there.

But I also know how things like evidence work.

It doesn't help that you guys are trying to pin a vast murder conspiracy, race wars, terror plots, and 47 other dumbass things on every democrat politician of note. Makes the few times your onto something get lost in the babble.

Right. So when you're talking about Hillary you're actually talking about Trump. Got it

I'm still searching for the link saying Hill is crying conspiracy and rigged - feel free to provide yours.

I'm still searching for the link saying Hill is crying conspiracy and rigged - feel free to provide yours.

No, the point is the discussion today was about HRC, but somehow that's twisted into defending Trump. Sophisticated bunch you libs are

• Like 1

No, the point is the discussion today was about HRC, but somehow that's twisted into defending Trump. Sophisticated bunch you libs are

We got here bcoz you replied to something I said to Nuff genius. You should prolly think things over before you post - least get somebody to help you.

We got here bcoz you replied to something I said to Nuff genius. You should prolly think things over before you post - least get somebody to help you.

Quality control gets tough when you're posting 70+ times in a single thread. :lol:

Quality control gets tough when you're posting 70+ times in a single thread. :lol:

Hey man, I didn't make you wear that makeup and work at a comic book store. That's your own doing. If you're going to be pissy about it look in the mirror.

That doesn't make sense. Stifle

Hey man, I didn't make you wear that makeup and work at a comic book store. That's your own doing. If you're going to be pissy about it look in the mirror.

70 posts man. Seventy. :(

70 posts man. Seventy. :(

So. You've been here for most of your youth. I was out living mine. Back in your cubby hole tomorrow and make sure the coffee is ready.

So. You've been here for most of your youth. I was out living mine. Back in your cubby hole tomorrow and make sure the coffee is ready.

Yeah, we remember your youth. When you called yourself mmmbeer - and ran away terrified when I told you to (metaphorically) "come strapped" and you reported it like a little biitch. - Much like when you deleted a thread when someone told you (again metaphorically) to kill yourself and you deleted the thread in which you were getting your ass kicked.

The best , most telling part? Is when you proffer up details from years ago on this bored - yet claim to be 'new' as of less than a year ago. God, are you really that focking stupid?

I mean, we all know alleged NY cops are sissy sleazy fairies, but you seem to take it to a new level when you get askeered on the interweb. "Mike!!! Wiffle (MDC, Sho Nuff, etc.) askeered me! - can I change my name again?"

Internet cowardice is the lowest form of cowardice.

Other than pretend NY cop.

• Like 1

Yeah, we remember your youth. When you called yourself mmmbeer - and ran away terrified when I told you to (metaphorically) "come strapped" and you reported it like a little biitch. - Much like when you deleted a thread when someone told you (again metaphorically) to kill yourself and you deleted the thread in which you were getting your ass kicked.

The best , most telling part? Is when you proffer up details from years ago on this bored - yet claim to be 'new' as of less than a year ago. God, are you really that focking stupid?

I mean, we all know alleged NY cops are sissy sleazy fairies, but you seem to take it to a new level when you get askeered on the interweb. "Mike!!! Wiffle (MDC, Sho Nuff, etc.) askeered me! - can I change my name again?"

Internet cowardice is the lowest form of cowardice.

Other than pretend NY cop.

I think you tried to be a cop but failed the psych. But thanks for the laugh.

It doesn't help that you guys are trying to pin a vast murder conspiracy, race wars, terror plots, and 47 other dumbass things on every democrat politician of note. Makes the few times your onto something get lost in the babble.

I've noticed this problem too. My mind was numb from all the Benghazi bullsh*t such that when the email thing came around, I was amazed they finally actually started talking about something worthwhile.

I think you tried to be a cop but failed the psych. But thanks for the laugh.

Those Police Academy films were really funny.

I've always wondered if part of the GOP strategy has been drivven by the fact that 2 of their administrations, Nixon/Reagon had massive ACTUAL scandals attached to them, that cost them with the public; and since B. Clinton they have manufactured scandals as the biggest ways to attack those on the left. The allegations they bring up are as flimsly as the fake moon landings and they keep doing it over and over.

This is what happens when you let Political Correctness run the country. People are so tired of it they gravitate to the least PC person. Id rather see what happens with Trump as president than take 4 more years of democrats. Cant get any worse for me than it is now.

I do know that if your planning on buying a gun, hurry now because HRC is going to shut it down.

• Like 1

I've always wondered if part of the GOP strategy has been drivven by the fact that 2 of their administrations, Nixon/Reagon had massive ACTUAL scandals attached to them, that cost them with the public; and since B. Clinton they have manufactured scandals as the biggest ways to attack those on the left. The allegations they bring up are as flimsly as the fake moon landings and they keep doing it over and over.

lol

This is what happens when you let Political Correctness run the country. People are so tired of it they gravitate to the least PC person. Id rather see what happens with Trump as president than take 4 more years of democrats. Cant get any worse for me than it is now.

I do know that if your planning on buying a gun, hurry now because HRC is going to shut it down.

:first:

:lol:

Sad statement that retarded lemmings like Mike get to vote.

Sad statement that retarded lemmings like Mike get to vote.

Sad that he thinks that what has gone on with HRC at the state department isn't a scandal. Honcho is one of the dimmer ones though.

Remember when the delusional left (and GOPe cucks) thought this would end Trump's campaign?

America loves a President who gets and doesn't have to rape them like ol Bill did.