Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Holy Trump!

Good stuff, yeah I'm in Yonkers now myself, Hoodlawn still going strong though. McLean and Katonah Avenues haven't really changed haha.

I worked with one of the guys who runs the old Celtic house. Just one more now?

Good stuff, yeah I'm in Yonkers now myself, Hoodlawn still going strong though. McLean and Katonah Avenues haven't really changed haha.

7 posts since yesterday - welcome abroad! HT is also a New Yorker and me too, in sure we will have lots to talk about.

• Like 1

Yeah its called "Just One" now…still gets all the neighborhood guys plus a few Irish guys that watch soccer, etc. Couple new ones have opened also, The Avenue is where McGinns used to be and Keane's is where Fionas/Jimmy Ks/Coachmans were….

Thanks MDC, whereabouts are you??

I'm from Glendale Queens and Belmont LI, live in Philly know.

Yeah its called "Just One" nowstill gets all the neighborhood guys plus a few Irish guys that watch soccer, etc. Couple new ones have opened also, The Avenue is where McGinns used to be and Keane's is where Fionas/Jimmy Ks/Coachmans were.

Been a while. My buddy is a sandhog, hangs out in Just one. I had a few rough nights in the Fireside.

I'm from Glendale Queens and Belmont LI, live in Philly know.

Good stuff, work with guys from Maspeth and Ridgewood…all the best, thanks for the welcome again

Now the leading Republican in the House threw Trump under the bus.

This is awkward:

Paul Ryan just this afternoon introduced legislation giving women further protections from sexual assault. - Then tweeted about it.

Paul Ryan on Twitter: "Victims of sexual assault deserve full protection under the law. And now, they will have it. https://t ...

twitter.com‎

....A few hours later....

Been a while. My buddy is a sandhog, hangs out in Just one. I had a few rough nights in the Fireside.

ah everyone has rough nights in the Fireside :doublethumbsup: …always good laughs down there. Good few sandhogs around the neighborhood…I'm operating engineers myself.

Yeah its called "Just One" nowstill gets all the neighborhood guys plus a few Irish guys that watch soccer, etc. Couple new ones have opened also, The Avenue is where McGinns used to be and Keane's is where Fionas/Jimmy Ks/Coachmans were.

My mom was not happy with Mayo last Saturday.

ah everyone has rough nights in the Fireside :doublethumbsup: always good laughs down there. Good few sandhogs around the neighborhoodI'm operating engineers myself.

No kidding. My dad was local 30. Jacobi hospital.

Yeah say the whole neighborhood was cheering for Mayo except the few Dubs that live around here. My parents are Kerry and Galway so i was going to win in the minor final at least lol. Im local 94, work in building near Columbus Circle…good stuff

My mom was not happy with Mayo last Saturday.

No kidding. My dad was local 30. Jacobi hospital.

Now the leading Republican in the House threw Trump under the bus.

This is awkward:

Paul Ryan just this afternoon introduced legislation giving women further protections from sexual assault. - Then tweeted about it.

Paul Ryan on Twitter: "Victims of sexual assault deserve full protection under the law. And now, they will have it. https://t ...

twitter.com‎

....A few hours later....

Isn't Trump meeting Paul Ryan tomorrow to show a united front??? This whole thing is turning into a train wreck day by day

Yeah say the whole neighborhood was cheering for Mayo except the few Dubs that live around here. My parents are Kerry and Galway so i was going to win in the minor final at least lol. Im local 94, work in building near Columbus Circlegood stuff

Mom Mayo Dad Armagh. Did you play Gaelic football?

Whereabouts in Armagh?? Know loads of people from Crossmaglen and surrounding areas

That's where he's from. Forkhill

Good stuff, yeah played for the Celticsyou??

West Put Gaels. Man we had lots of fights with the celtics. We were the country boys, lol. Many mornings into afternoons at Gaelic park.

West Put Gaels. Man we had lots of fights with the celtics. We were the country boys, lol. Many mornings into afternoons at Gaelic park.

That's where he's from. Forkhill

Holy sh*t, talk about small world…yeah played with Celtics in Gaelic Park and Paddy's Field, used to spend loads of Sundays in both spots. My girl is from Keady hahaha. If your ever down this way again let me know and ill meet up for a beer.

1) Well, we don't know what HRC told Godman Sachs!

(Uh, probably not THAT kind of thing)

Actually, a mass majority of her speeches got released today.

The media focuses on his lude remarks instead of the content of her speeches.

Nice timing for this to come out.

Almost...convenient.

Holy sh*t, talk about small worldyeah played with Celtics in Gaelic Park and Paddy's Field, used to spend loads of Sundays in both spots. My girl is from Keady hahaha. If your ever down this way again let me know and ill meet up for a beer.

That's a big if. Got a little one and one on the way. But you never know.

Actually, a mass majority of her speeches got released today.

The media focuses on his lude remarks instead of the content of her speeches.

Nice timing for this to come out.

Almost...convenient.

Exactly what I'm thinking….. :thumbsup:

That's a big if. Got a little one and one on the way. But you never know.

Ah i hear ya…family has me all wrapped up to. Congrats to you and your Mrs. Best of luck.

Ah i hear yafamily has me all wrapped up to. Congrats to you and your Mrs. Best of luck.

Thanks. Slainte'

Trump campaign advisers were huddling together in Trump Tower Friday night trying to figure out how to react. Among the options being considered was whether Trump should make a public appearance Friday night.

Sorry Worms, didn't mean to hijack the post.

You can make it up to me during poker night at Jose's :thumbsup:

jeez its like HT must have 2 computers sitting right next to each other so he can respond back and forth like that so fast

and if its not, then fuckers must be wearing out the F5

Gotta love when new posters find the geek bored first. Fock off Rustor.

I take it you are referring to me, like i said been following the boards for awhile now, so didn't find the geek board first….but thanks for the welcome :thumbsup:

Damn guys, why all the hate??? Im just coming on here to have a discussion on the different posts put up….Thanks for the welcome aboard….appreciate it

Damn guys, why all the hate??? Im just coming on here to have a discussion on the different posts put up.Thanks for the welcome aboard.appreciate it

Some of these lib-bots don't like me, so they are going after you. Hang around and you'll see what's become of the American male. Some of these guys are a vagina away from being full women.

Some of these guys are a vagina away from being full women.

They're being pegged and apologizing for saying it hurts.

Some of these lib-bots don't like me, so they are going after you. Hang around and you'll see what's become of the American male. Some of these guys are a vagina away from being full women.

they have a purple unicorn to identify themselves at least

Donald Trump bragged about pulling tail.

Hillary Clinton bragged about getting a child rapist off with time served.

:clap: