Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Yet another suicide that will lead to a celebration rather than a condemnation

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/tv/detroit-meteorologist-jessica-starr-suicide/amp/

I feel sorry for her husband and 2 young kids. Im not gonna try to get in her head but I'd rather not see her "celebrated" I'd rather see a stronger voice for her family left behind. Her poor kids....her poor poor kids. How badly might this fock them up?

Stop making people who do this heroes..please.

would.

still

I can't see it...

Take a step to the left. How's that?

I can't see it...

neither can she

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/tv/detroit-meteorologist-jessica-starr-suicide/amp/

I feel sorry for her husband and 2 young kids. Im not gonna try to get in her head but I'd rather not see her "celebrated" I'd rather see a stronger voice for her family left behind. Her poor kids....her poor poor kids. How badly might this fock them up?

Stop making people who do this heroes..please.

So what should her friends co-workers and family say about her?

So what should her friends co-workers and family say about her?

Say whatever you want. But be man enough to say shes created a k2 sized mountain her kids now have to climb.

which were the suicides that lead to celebrations?

Anthony bourdain and Kate spade.

For starters. Jesus

Say whatever you want. But be man enough to say shes created a k2 sized mountain her kids now have to climb.

I guarantee you that will be said. You just won't hear it. Everyone is aware, but good job pointing it out.

You focking monkeys prattle on constantly anout liberals and their "feelings before facts" mindset. This is textbook of that focked up thinking and yet, you defend. Fock her and her selfish act and anyone who doesnt at least acknowledge that she has seriously screwed up her kids.

That's fact.

I guarantee you that will be said. You just won't hear it. Everyone is aware, but good job pointing it out.

Thanks for the kudos

This article seems to be implying that she committed suicide due to complications from Lasik surgery? Thats weird. Obviously she had other mental issues.

I know this isnt right but I also cant help but think how can someone so hot be depressed?

Anthony bourdain and Kate spade.

For starters. Jesus

Maybe you read into things, but I don't think anyone celebrated that they killed themselves. In life currently, it seems people believe that when a person commits suicide they have a mental disorder of some kind. Probably for a lot of different reasons, but I would say they believe this so it helps people who may have these issues also. Condemning them doesn't do anything good for anyone, certainly not their children. But in a way, I get what your saying and feel terrible for her children.

I didn't realize Jesus also committed suicide.

Maybe you read into things, but I don't think anyone celebrated that they killed themselves. In life currently, it seems people believe that when a person commits suicide they have a mental disorder of some kind. Probably for a lot of different reasons, but I would say they believe this so it helps people who may have these issues also. Condemning them doesn't do anything good for anyone, certainly not their children. But in a way, I get what your saying and feel terrible for her children.

You are completely crazy if you dont see how bourdain was celebrated after his suicide.

If she packed a bag and moved to another country and left her family in the dust and never spoke to them again, even if she had mental illnesses she would be called a horrible selfish mother.

No different here. Shes a selfish horrible mother. Period.

And I disagree. Calling her out as a terrible person and pointing out again and again and again how sh!tty this is to do to a young child might make the next selfish piece of crap think twice and reach out for help or think it isnt the right decision.

4 lives ruined over a selfish act.

She's a POS

Thank you. Seriously. This one really bugs me. I cant get behind it. Clearly I'm peeved. I never post this much here.

Cept maybe when it comes to the climate change thing.

And I disagree. Calling her out as a terrible person and pointing out again and again and again how sh!tty this is to do to a young child might make the next selfish piece of crap think twice and reach out for help or think it isnt the right decision.

Ignorance on display.

She's a POS

More ignorance. You people should never talk about this subject in real life. You know as much about having severe depression as you do about having cancer.

More ignorance. You people should never talk about this subject in real life. You know as much about having severe depression as you do about having cancer.

Your opinion is noted. Thank you

This article seems to be implying that she committed suicide due to complications from Lasik surgery? Thats weird. Obviously she had other mental issues.

I know this isnt right but I also cant help but think how can someone so hot be depressed?

I know there are risks with Lasik, it isn't 100% successful, but this is the first time I have ever heard of an unsuccessful procedure.

Was she left blind after the surgery?

I am not saying suicide is the next step but I can see how it might cross one's mind.

I know there are risks with Lasik, it isn't 100% successful, but this is the first time I have ever heard of an unsuccessful procedure.

I am not saying suicide is the next step but I can see how it might cross one's mind.

Totally and completely agree. She was a meteorologist. And losing vision would be a motherfocker.

You seem pretty passionate about this. So I would ask you not to suggest about what I know, and I'll do the same for you.

You seem pretty passionate about this. So I would ask you not to suggest about what I know, and I'll do the same for you.

You obviously don't know a thing.

Maybe they are all better off in the long run.

They said clouding after a few months? I would bet there was a history of depression and possible substance abuse long before the surgery. This sounds more like a straw that broke the camels back thing.

This quote was taken from the USA Today. Kids cant help they have depression, they are faced with challenges no one has EVER dealt with before.

See below:

Teens and college-age adults face pressures that past generations never did.

Spiraling college tuition leaves crippling student loan debt. Active shooter drills in schools warn students of a real and persistent threat. And political division, the culture wars and climate change remind young Americans of the fragility of the world they are inheriting.

Full SJW on display

Bwahahahahahahahah

Look above. I know why kids are depressed now.

Look above. I know why kids are depressed now.

Great. Just spare the people left behind by suicide your wisdom. It won't help.

At least she did not leave a letter (that we know of) telling her kids it's not them and to ask their dad.

POS Kate Spade.

At least she did not leave a letter (that we know of) telling her kids it's not them and to ask their dad.

POS Kate Spade.

You don't know what she was thinking......blah focking blah

You don't know what she was thinking......blah focking blah

other than I'm a selfish and I am gonna toss my ex under the bus ensuring that my being said salfish will up his relationship with my kid forever. You are right.

That seemed malicious.