Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

F G M

Female genital mutilation. Happening here in the United States. An ER doctor was recently arrested by the FBI for performing them. Unreal this form of savegry exists at all, never mind here. God help us.

Liberals want to swap them, Mooslims want to cut them off, Christians don't want to use them until after marriage. No wonder our genitals are so confused.

Sure comma do it to a little brown girl and it's damn near A war crime.

Do it to me and they have an ice cream cake and punch afterward.

I really debated this when my ex wife was pregnant. We ended up having a daughter but had we had a son I was opposed to circumcision but she was adamant that he should be circumcised. She had all these medical reasons etc. I don't buy it. I think that is one of those odd, cruel things that societally we accept as just the way it's always been.

I really debated this when my ex wife was pregnant. We ended up having a daughter but had we had a son I was opposed to circumcision but she was adamant that he should be circumcised. She had all these medical reasons etc. I don't buy it. I think that is one of those odd, cruel things that societally we accept as just the way it's always been.

had both my boys circumcized and felt huge guilt about it at the time. i got over it, and im sure they did too. :)

Sure comma do it to a little brown girl and it's damn near A war crime.

Do it to me and they have an ice cream cake and punch afterward.

Not even close The two things. Fockin liberals will make any excuse for these savages. What's the matter with you people?

Wasn't there when my boys were snipped but they didn't seem to be in a lot of pain afterward. Put vasoline on it for a few days and never had a problem since.

I was there when nurses had to do a blood draw on them. I understand it was necessary but damn. THAT seemed cruel.

had both my boys circumcized and felt huge guilt about it at the time. i got over it, and im sure they did too. :)

I have a female Facebook friend who is obsessed with this subject. At least 5 memes a day about the horrors of circumcision. Says that it's an illegal assault against a child. And it should be a choice he makes later in life. And it removes 20,000 nerve endings and makes sex less comfortable, blah blah blah. Every once in a while, when her and her kooky circumcision friends are have a deep debate, I like to post that mine didn't hurt at all and I'm glad I had it done because most chicks I know think an uncut peemus is gross. lol Then I sit back and watch them all lose their minds.

• Like 1

If I recall correctly (and Newbs pretty much confirms it), there are those who

want to lump ALL circumcision together. Figures, women and other lessers

tend to have a certain "me too! - ism" to their mindset.

I think there are places in Europe actively considering legislation against

male circs - perhaps that's below a certain age. The counter argument is

that such a law would be anti-Semitic. So, there you go.

FGM and Circ are two ENTIRELY different things. It doesn't take a urologist

to figure that out. One is flat-out mutilation of (usually) much-older children strictly

for the purposes of denying sexual pleasure. At least with circ (M), there are valid

and proven health benefits. And, it makes sense from a layman's perspective.

Good lord, I don't even want to think about the kind of funksmegma that grows in a

skin-hoodie for one's johnson.

Again, as I recall, the incidence of disease occurrence and transmission is notably

higher in un-cut schlongs.

But on an emotional level, I'm not even sure I could look my dog in the eye after

getting him snipped. I can't imagine how much of an absolute wreck I would be

after doing 'that' to my little boy. :cry:

Imagine the horror in poor Fido after the anesthesia wears off and he goes down for that comforting lick of balls.

Damn you, Bob Barker.

If I recall correctly (and Newbs pretty much confirms it), there are those who

want to lump ALL circumcision together. Figures, women and other lessers

tend to have a certain "me too! - ism" to their mindset.

I think there are places in Europe actively considering legislation against

male circs - perhaps that's below a certain age. The counter argument is

that such a law would be anti-Semitic. So, there you go.

FGM and Circ are two ENTIRELY different things. It doesn't take a urologist

to figure that out. One is flat-out mutilation of (usually) much-older children strictly

for the purposes of denying sexual pleasure. At least with circ (M), there are valid

and proven health benefits. And, it makes sense from a layman's perspective.

Good lord, I don't even want to think about the kind of funksmegma that grows in a

skin-hoodie for one's johnson.

Again, as I recall, the incidence of disease occurrence and transmission is notably

higher in un-cut schlongs.

But on an emotional level, I'm not even sure I could look my dog in the eye after

getting him snipped. I can't imagine how much of an absolute wreck I would be

after doing 'that' to my little boy. :cry:

I would 100% do it if I had a son today. Kids don't want to be different. It would be a nightmare in the locker room if he had the only uncut peemus. Much more traumatizing than a quick cut that the baby doesn't feel or remember two days later.

I would 100% do it if I had a son today. Kids don't want to be different. It would be a nightmare in the locker room if he had the only uncut peemus. Much more traumatizing than a quick cut that the baby doesn't feel or remember two days later.

Not your concern

Not your concern

LOL You just keep getting dumber. :doh: You'd think there'd be a floor.

Sometimes when I'm in the bathroom peeing next to my son he said "Why is your winky so big daddy?" And I tell him "Just lucky my boy, just lucky."

Sometimes when I'm in the bathroom peeing next to my son he said "Why is your winky so big daddy?" And I tell him "Just lucky my boy, just lucky."

I call it a tummy. Never heard a belly referred to as a winky.

• Like 1

Winky and big usually aren't used together that often.

Sounds a little like jumbo shrimp.

sicko

The fact that his son is 20 makes it all just a little bit weirder.

just the average my 2 dad's household

Random word plays. I call this one MDC's House

Why is your so big daddy?

Why are you looking?

I don't know. Why are you peeing in the shower?

I have a female Facebook friend who is obsessed with this subject. At least 5 memes a day about the horrors of circumcision. Says that it's an illegal assault against a child. And it should be a choice he makes later in life. And it removes 20,000 nerve endings and makes sex less comfortable, blah blah blah. Every once in a while, when her and her kooky circumcision friends are have a deep debate, I like to post that mine didn't hurt at all and I'm glad I had it done because most chicks I know think an uncut peemus is gross. lol Then I sit back and watch them all lose their minds.

Thats funny!!!

I call it a tummy. Never heard a belly referred to as a winky.

I'd call it a Peter except that's my boy's name.

Both of my sons are cut, just like daddy. I figure they will have a hard enough time getting a BJ without the anteater turtleneck look.

People will say the are no health benefits to male circumcision. When you point out that yes there are eg less of a chance to get a STD you also don't get that bacterial fungus they just write it off.

I had my but cut and don't have any regrets.

I don't understand female circumcision at all.

Most of the guys who got the clap in the Philippines were uncut, and let's say "frugal shoppers". And dark green.

What locker room? I can proudly say I have never gotten naked in front of a dude in my life. Took PE every year of HS, never saw another dudes cack and wouldn't be caught dead talking about it if I did.

What locker room? I can proudly say I have never gotten naked in front of a dude in my life. Took PE every year of HS, never saw another dudes cack and wouldn't be caught dead talking about it if I did.

starting in junior high, we had to take showers after gym class. And if you were at all athletic, you took showers after football/basketball games. And even if you never wants to shower in front of guys comma if a girl found out she would tell her friends and it would quickly spread that you were uncut. Anything that's different at that age gets ridiculed. I would have absolutely hated to be uncut. And I would never do that to my son either.

I took a full nude shower before and after every gym class. What's so weird about that?

starting in junior high, we had to take showers after gym class. And if you were at all athletic, you took showers after football/basketball games.

I've never heard of a kid in Jr high getting naked in front of another dude. Seen it on tv in movies and stuff but never in real life.

Is this something you others did? Get naked with dudes and shower like that?

I've never heard of a kid in Jr high getting naked in front of another dude. Seen it on tv in movies and stuff but never in real life.

Is this something you others did? Get naked with dudes and shower like that?

Don't get him started. I don't want to hear the stories about late afternoon a$$ licking in the locker room. Which I won't if you guys would quit responding to him!!!

:mad:

We had just moved to Pontiac, Michigan from Indiana when I was beginning the 6th grade. There might have been one black kid in my class in Indiana but in Pontiac it was a 50/50 mix and in Gym class they made us take showers and marked you down if you didn't. The teacher literally stood outside the prison style shower and handed out the towels.

I took a C- in that class.

I took a full nude shower before and after every gym class. What's so weird about that?

What's focking weird is you took a shower before gym.

But yeah, showered pretty much every day in a big wall-length shower with multiple shower heads.

Twice during wrestling season.

I think kids get a lot more privacy these days.

I still remember Brian Hodges - focker didn't just have a baby arm - he was sportin a full-on Toddler.

No wonder the girls all loved him. I've seen guys at Brazillian Steakhouses walking around with shorter skewers.

Another Doctor charged with this barbaric Muslim practice. I wonder how many more are out there, and where all the feminists are on this one? Anyone heard from Maddona or Ashley Judd?

Another Doctor charged with this barbaric Muslim practice. I wonder how many more are out there, and where all the feminists are on this one? Anyone heard from Maddona or Ashley Judd?

I think the two doctors charged are husband and wife.

I think the two doctors charged are husband and wife.

Oh my god. Sickening. The outcry from the media and the left over the hate crime hoaxes after the election dwarf this very real and disgusting practice occurring in the USA.

Oh my god. Sickening. The outcry from the media and the left over the hate crime hoaxes after the election dwarf this very real and disgusting practice occurring in the USA.

It gets worse.

After they have their clit snipped, they have to go work at THAT certain pizza parlor to pay for the surgery.

Whatever you do, don't order the Canadian Bacon Nubs.

Every time I hear someone say something like "Let him decide when he is an adult" I have to tell everyone about my uncle.

I had an uncle Mike that one of my mom's sisters married. His parents did EXACTLY that, let Mike decide when he was an adult.

Well, Mike had some trouble and HAD to have it done at around the age of 30.

He was so focking pissed and miserable after that, he never talked to his parents again.