Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Beto /Lyin Ted Texor debate

to sum

Beto - more taxes, more illegals, get rid of ICE, less guns, free healthcare or something for all

Cruz - build a wall, keep out illegals get rid of Obamacare, quit taking away law abiding rights

• Like 2

to sum

Beto - more taxes, more illegals, get rid of ICE, less guns, free healthcare or something for all

Cruz - build a wall, keep out illegals get rid of Obamacare, quit taking away law abiding rights

Is this gonna be a case of the silent majority in Texas speaking at the ballot box and not running their mouths leading up to election day? Ala Nov 2016? I would imagine Texans dont take too kindly to threats (perceived or real) against 2A.

Didnt watch, but it appears if Twitter had its way, Beto wins in a landslide. Thoughts?

I would be willing to bet that most Twitter users are liberal cucks.You are bound to see fewer Ted fans on there.

• Like 1

I would be willing to bet that most Twitter users are liberal cucks.You are bound to see fewer Ted fans on there.

Yeah, same with the SCOTUS situation. I dont use Twitter for "social media" purposes, just keep up with current events, trends in my industry, etc

Funny thing happened the other day that is a positive sign for Cruz.

A Republican won TX District 19, something which hasn't been done in 139 years. A district that Hillary won by 13%.

Map of district: http://jimrtex.home.pipeline.com/_uimages/texassd.png (district is 80% blacks and browns)

Blacks and Hispanics are turning towards R as hipsters and soy drinkers are turning towards the D.

Beto will do well in districts with whites who are dumb enough to think Robert O'Rourke is a Mexican name.

Cruz will do well in districts with whites, blacks, and Mexicans who have jobs and support their families.

With oil booming in Eagle Ford and Permian there are tens of thousands of Mexicans who have become Republican over the last 12 months.

When they see a blue blood white boy who has spent his life riding his judge/developer dad's coattails and culturally appropriated the name Beto to sound more Mexican they will laugh at that puto and pull the lever for Rafael Cruz.

Yeah, liberals love to whine and cry and be VERY vocal about it, whereas conservatives for the most part are the strong, silent types - or they're just too busy working.

• Like 1

This "Beto" goes on about his white privlige. Sorry kid, not all of us were born with a silver spoon in our mouth like you and were on the crew team at Columbia. You can leave the white part out and just concentrate on the privilege part. Phony pandering, par for the course. They're all the same.

I don't know how any self-respecting trumpette can actually vote for Ted Cruz though.

You either believe Trump or you don't. It doesn't vary by situation.

If they have any integrity at all, they don't vote.

Yeah, liberals love to whine and cry and be VERY vocal about it, whereas conservatives for the most part are the strong, silent types - or they're just too busy working.

Yeah. God knows we dont have any conservative whining around here. Strong and silent indeed.

Yeah. God knows we dont have any conservative whining around here. Strong and silent indeed.

😁. Up to 36 pages of stoic resiliance in one thread alone!

I don't know how any self-respecting trumpette can actually vote for Ted Cruz though.

No no...hes good now.

again its a matter of do you want the state to turn into California or stay Texas

1. Cruz said it best. He could have cried about losing (and joined the Rinos and Democrats) or he could help the president and america. He chose the latter.

2. I'm voting Cruz over any democrat. Yeah I'm not a cruz fan and I do think he's a little slimy but compared to Beta? YEah I'm going with the lesser of two evils

3. Back to point 1 he really has made an effort to support trump. That is why "trumpettes" will vote for him.

Dont know how any man who respects himself could vote for Hillary Clinton. Weak.

Dont know how any man who respects himself could vote for Hillary Clinton. Weak.

Agreed, except...

Trump: Cruz is worse than Hillary

He said with the being a Canadian citizen, he said, Oh I didnt know that. How did he not know that? Then he said with the loans, Oh, I didnt know that, Smart guy. He doesnt know that? Yeah, thats worse than Hillary when you think about it, Trump said of Cruz on Jan. 20.

Trump: How can Ted Cruz be an Evangelical Christian

How can Ted Cruz be an Evangelical Christian when he lies so much and is so dishonest? Trump tweeted on Feb. 12.

Trump: You are the single biggest liar'

You are the single biggest liar. You probably are worse than Jeb Bush, Trump told Cruz at a primary debate on Feb. 13. Nasty guy. Now I know why he doesnt have one endorsement from any of his colleagues.

Cruz: Nominating Donald Trump would be a train wreck

Nominating Donald Trump would be a train wreck. It would be handing the White House over to Hillary Clinton, Cruz tweeted on March 29.

Cruz got it before anyone else:

----------------

Cruz: This man is a pathological liar

This man is a pathological liar. He doesnt know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth, and in a pattern that I think is straight out of a psychology text book, his response is to accuse everybody else of lying, Cruz told reporters on May 3. The man cannot tell the truth, but he combines it with being a narcissista narcissist at a level I dont think this countrys ever seen. Donald Trump is such a narcissist that Barack Obama looks at him and goes, Dude, whats your problem?'

The man is utterly amoral. Morality does not exist for him, Cruz added. Donald is a bully. Bullies come from a deep, yawning cavern of insecurity.

I dont know anything about Beto on the issues, as I dont live in Texas.

I like how hes running his campaign though. The whole grass roots movement. Telling Super PACs to stay away (which I personally believe is a huge problem in modern politics and policy). I like that hes a rock musician too. That pretty cool.

In a nut shell we are focked. Ted is a religious f'n freak. And Beto is a POS. I work with a lady that went to high school with him in El Paso. He was from a very wealthy family yet he still took part in the free lunch program. He is very much an elitist that believes there are one set of rules for him and his kind and another set for the common people. He is a more polished but less ethical version of joe Biden

As I said we are focked either way. It doesn't matter which one of these scum bags win.

And Beto is a POS. I work with a lady that went to high school with him in El Paso. He was from a very wealthy family yet he still took part in the free lunch program.

lol

lol

Yep. He is worthless. The only thing he has going for him is he isn't Ted Cruz.

Him and trump have a lot in common.

He is a more polished but less ethical version of joe Biden

:blink: :blink: :blink: Jesus... that's saying something. Joe biden is a focking creep

I like how hes running his campaign though. The whole grass roots movement. Telling Super PACs to stay away (which I personally believe is a huge problem in modern politics and policy). I like that hes a rock musician too. That pretty cool.

He wasnt just in a pointless band. He was in a band with Cedric Bixler-Zavala, who ended up as front man for the Mars Volta and At the Drive-In.

He got big money from NY and California.