Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

GoFundMe for Trumps border wall: currently over $13M

You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to donate to that.

I think that about a lot of gofundmes.

Well, thank you for the donation.

And yet you moved to a country that has the largest wall ever built.

And yet you moved to a country that has the largest wall ever built.

1. And it worked so well for them. The mongols still conquered them.

2. Why donate money to the federal government, which already steals and squanders much of what you make?

3. Even without point number 2... This isn't the government. This is sending money to some dude on the internet. Maybe he's really a purple heart Patriot. Or maybe he's gonna take this money and run for the tropics. Who knows?

Number three was my main point. How often have we seen these go fund me things end up being ripped off?

1. And it worked so well for them. The mongols still conquered them.

2. Why donate money to the federal government, which already steals and squanders much of what you make?

3. Even without point number 2... This isn't the government. This is sending money to some dude on the internet. Maybe he's really a purple heart Patriot. Or maybe he's gonna take this money and run for the tropics. Who knows?

Number three was my main point. How often have we seen these go fund me things end up being ripped off?

And yet it was your third point and not your first.

How? They have already corresponded with the WH on what to do with the money once they get the full amount of partial amount. Almost 4 million in less than two days. Even if it doesn't get the full amount at the first least it proves the people want the wall. Sorry Libtards.

So only 4,996,000,000 to go. :dunno:

Don't get me wrong, I am all for increasing border security, but this gofundme is stupid.

The biggest GoFundMe ever was around 21 million. This looks like it is going to smash that. Time for right celebrities to donate and get the word out there.

If you could get your name engraved on a brick for a certain donation... that would be a pretty fun gift, especially for your liberal friends. :D

If you could get your name engraved on a brick for a certain donation... that would be a pretty fun gift, especially for your liberal friends. :D

That would be awesome. :first:

:doublethumbsup: The people are TIRED of Washington dragging their feet.

We could have a wall built a lot faster is they created a Lottery for it instead. :thumbsup:

I have one of those at Disney, I certainly would pay to have a brick in this wall. :thumbsup:

If it keeps up at this rate, it will be funded in another 27.5 years!

I have one of those at Disney, I certainly would pay to have a brick in this wall. :thumbsup:

Really? Which Disney? What did you do to get one?

Not trying to be a d1ck like most guys here would be when asking questions like this. Im just honestly curious and think its pretty cool that you have one

Don't post those links at FBG... You will get banned...

Oh really? Wow.. I've never signed up there - prolly a good thing.

Trump refuses to back government funding deal, presses anew for border wall money

President Trump told House Republican leaders Thursday he will not sign a Senate-passed spending package that does not include sought-after border security funds, upending negotiations to avert a government shutdown by the end of the week.

House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., and House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., told reporters after meeting the president at the White House that Trump told them he will not sign the stopgap spending measure approved by the Senate Wednesday night because of “legitimate concerns for border security.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-throws-government-funding-deal-into-doubt-says-trump-does-not-want-to-go-further-without-border-security

Trump refuses to back government funding deal, presses anew for border wall money

President Trump told House Republican leaders Thursday he will not sign a Senate-passed spending package that does not include sought-after border security funds, upending negotiations to avert a government shutdown by the end of the week.

House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., and House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., told reporters after meeting the president at the White House that Trump told them he will not sign the stopgap spending measure approved by the Senate Wednesday night because of “legitimate concerns for border security.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-throws-government-funding-deal-into-doubt-says-trump-does-not-want-to-go-further-without-border-security

Bravo! :thumbsup:

Added Ainsley Earhardt: "People who voted for him and want the wall and went to the polls to vote for that wall, they want to know how he's going to do this and they want to know why he seems to be softening his stance this morning."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/20/politics/donald-trump-border-wall-government-funding/index.html

Mostly an opinion piece here, but I am adding for the quote above. I see things like this written quite a bit. She hedges some, by saying if they voted for him cause of the wall, they want the wall. But, you also hear it with "all of Trumps base wants the wall", or getting the wall done is what got him elected, or its what the american people want. There has to be a good number of his supporters that were strictly tax cuts, or dereg, or anyone but Hillary. I wonder how many people actually want the Wall, the full wall. I would be surprised if it was much more than 20%.

Just donated :thumbsup:

:lol:

:lol: