Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

Muslim kid builds a clock, gets arrested for 'hoax bomb'

Everything was handled fine except for the schools post investigation response.

If Ahmed tried to take his homemade clock to an airport he'd get some questioning then let go to carry on. No different here.

Agreed

I get the suspicion and the caution by administrators. Not just understandable but commendable.

Once you've figured out it's just his homework, you send him to class. He got suspended ... What? What was he suspended for? Doing his homework correctly? Fock that.

It wasn't homework. It wasn't an assignment. There was no science fair. He made it on his own and brought it to school.

It wasn't homework. It wasn't an assignment. There was no science fair. He made it on his own and brought it to school.

OMG he brought a clock to school!!!!

If he's so smart, he and his parents knew the concern this "homemade" clock that was ticking in his backpack and was in a suitcase and looked like a bomb would cause. The school handled it leaning toward the utmost caution. What's the problem?

Here's my response in your kind of mentality:

OMG, the school thought it was a hoax bomb!!!!

If he's so smart, he and his parents knew the concern this "homemade" clock that was ticking in his backpack and was in a suitcase and looked like a bomb would cause. The school handled it leaning toward the utmost caution. What's the problem?

Here's my response in your kind of mentality:

OMG, the school thought it was a hoax bomb!!!!

15 years ago this would have been a non issue. The media and government have all of you turds from BFE middle America askeered of imaginary terrorists, who don't give a fock about your welfare states.

15 years ago this would have been a non issue. The media and government have all of you turds from BFE middle America askeered of imaginary terrorists, who don't give a fock about your welfare states.

Nobody's scared. This decision was made by a couple of teachers. 2 people, and you make a broad generalization about millions of people. Way to go, you keep being you!!!!

Check it by all means, suspending him shows spectacular stupidity that really is so strong in school operations

I know, but it's not a big issue either. Isn't the kid getting a trip to MIT and the White House? Seems like he's the winner here.

Epic troll

Nobody's scared. This decision was made by a couple of teachers. 2 people, and you make a broad generalization about millions of people. Way to go, you keep being you!!!!

It's better than being you!!!!!

You are the same guy who would bash the authorities and the school had it been a real bomb and they did nothing. Like I said earlier his parents knew what was going on and they knew what they were doing, this is EXACTLY what they wanted to happen.

You are the same guy who would bash the authorities and the school had it been a real bomb and they did nothing. Like I said earlier his parents knew what was going on and they knew what they were doing, this is EXACTLY what they wanted to happen.

You're a focking retard. HTH.

Bring that same clock into the White House and the kid would have 50 bullet holes in him.

Nah, they would check it like a normal person and then let him in.

If he tried to bring it on a plane you can bet he would have been detained.

Would he could he on a boat?

Would he could he with a goat?

• Like 1

This is a grown man who tapes flares to a clock to resemble a bomb and brings it to work. If that's not the behavior of a retard I don't know what is. :dunno:

Go away already :thumbsdown:

Texas has the second largest economy in the US, I believe. The only reason California is so high is because it comprises 80% of the Pacific coast and as a bonus the best weather in the country, not for any part of its economic policies. If you took Cali and plopped it in the middle of the country without the ginormous geographical advantage, it would have imploded decades ago. HTH.

Texas has the second largest economy in the US, I believe. The only reason California is so high is because it comprises 80% of the Pacific coast and as a bonus the best weather in the country, not for any part of its economic policies. If you took Cali and plopped it in the middle of the country without the ginormous geographical advantage, it would have imploded decades ago. HTH.

Bullsh1t on the bolded :mad:

Bullsh1t on the bolded :mad:

I mean the major economic centers like SD, LA, and Bay Area. Not shiotstains like Fresno, Bakersfield, or Sacramento. HTH. :P

I mean the major economic centers like SD, LA, and Bay Area. Not shiotstains like Fresno, Bakersfield, or Sacramento. HTH. :P

SD, yes. Beautiful, dare I say perfect weather.

LA...Meh. Is smog a weather? The outlining areas, like where that slut OldMaid lives, sure.

Bay Area? Naa. Too damn cold, too often.

Fresno - It's not the weather that makes that place a pos

Bakersfield? See Fresno

Sacramento? Well...You got me there :banana:

Ever tried putting toothpaste back in the bottle?

I stereotype all the time. I'm right almost all the time.

Stereotypes are not just made up, they exist for a reason, and they are often reliable even if they do suck for the few who do not fall into that stereotype.

I stereotype all the time. I'm right almost all the time.

Stereotypes are not just made up, they exist for a reason, and they are often reliable even if they do suck for the few who do not fall into that stereotype.

And if water weren't wet, it would suck to take a shower with. We can talk semantics until we're blue in the face, but the fact still remains that places like New York and Los Angeles are significantly more likely to be the target of a large scale terrorist attack than DeKalb Missouri or Omaha Nebraska. As such, you would think they're the people that would be more concerned (and rightfully so), while in reality it's the people in the Bible Belt.

The same fockers commending the school for zero tolerance in this instance are probably the same ones crying when little Johnny gets suspended for three days for bringing a pocketknife to school.

the same fockers crying for this poor lil mussee are the same ones who support a kid being expelled for chewing a pop tart into the shape of a gun.

:rolleyes:

the same fockers crying for this poor lil mussee are the same ones who support a kid being expelled for chewing a pop tart into the shape of a gun.

Where has anyone supported that?

Oops...pretty much everyone on this board things zero tolerance rules are stupid...and things like toy guns and pop tart shaped things or drawings should not get someone suspended or expelled if there is no threat towards another.

But...go ahead with your red herring on your second post here.

Where has anyone supported that?

Oops...pretty much everyone on this board things zero tolerance rules are stupid...and things like toy guns and pop tart shaped things or drawings should not get someone suspended or expelled if there is no threat towards another.

But...go ahead with your red herring on your second post here.

Several folks in this thread who have less than ten posts.

Someone probably found his way back.

:thumbsdown:

I'd be surprised if your kid is smart enough to chew a pop tart into the shape of anything, rookie.

I heard the kid talk. Hes americanized and not some typical musim with a thick accent and clueless personality. He knew what he was doing, he knew that it would be controversial.

FWIW the only thing Texas has going for it is oil.

i thought that was only in cartoons. There really is oil there? Like with the fat guys in cowboy hats shooting guns and stuff?

Fair enough, although I would argue that the presence of oil makes it a larger terrorist target, to my original point.

Fair enough, although I would argue that the presence of oil makes it a larger terrorist target, to my original point.

I didn't really see the train, just saying that CA's geographic advantage has nothing on TX so far as their economies.

NY and DC are really the only serious major targets.

The kid was 14, for god's sake. A nerdy high school kid.

Some of you are completely pathetic.

at what age can a muslim get his terrorist permit? :dunno:

at what age can a muslim get his terrorist permit? :dunno:

Your username should have been kunt.