Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Peeing on the golf course

Saw this last night, still haven't found it on the Wonder web. It looks like a single golf club holder. Like black plastic or something. You unscrew the top you drape a towel like a golf tell over your crotch while you're standing up and you line this black plastic tube up like you're lining up a shot but you're actually letting flow.

I guess it's a good idea? Still, I'd love to see it on the interwebs.

We have a pretty solid # of women golfers at my course......... Last year they brought a complaint to our owner - in one of member town hall meetings. The wanted something done about all the men pissing on the golf course.

Our owner (who plays everyday he's in town), told them: I don't know what to tell you ladies, it's a golf course - we pee on trees, sorry. :D

We have a pretty solid # of women golfers at my course......... Last year they brought a complaint to our owner - in one of member town hall meetings. The wanted something done about all the men pissing on the golf course.

Our owner (who plays everyday he's in town), told them: I don't know what to tell you ladies, it's a golf course - we pee on trees, sorry. :D

Outstanding!😂

It is just pen!s envy.

Bring one of these to the next meeting:

http://shenis.com/Shenis/ABOUT.html

• Like 1

Now a deuce cup would be awesome!!

That's what tree lines are for. And leaves.

Now a deuce cup would be awesome!!

Buddy of mine had to take a shiot, no tp , so he rips the towel off the ball washer and goes running into the bushes. Group behind us pulls up to the tee box , he comes walking out and I yell out did you find your tee shot? No one was fooled.

Buddy of mine had to take a shiot, no tp , so he rips the towel off the ball washer and goes running into the bushes. Group behind us pulls up to the tee box , he comes walking out and I yell out did you find your tee shot? No one was fooled.

I have known guys who have come back from the woods without socks and guys who have driven all the way back to the clubhouse due to the nature of the dump.

I would also like Ed and others to consider this before hitting one in the woods (watch your step!!).

I have heard stories about golfers taking whizzes near homes or other not so smart places..and some 8 yr old sees it and BOOM..Now you gotta register as a sex offender. True story

I have heard stories about golfers taking whizzes near homes or other not so smart places..and some 8 yr old sees it and BOOM..Now you gotta register as a sex offender. True story

:blink:

Most of your better clubs don't allow them.

Oops, never mind, I thought you said Peenie. :doh:

• Like 1

Why the Fock would I want to lug a bottle of my own p!ss around, and then have to clean it later? Thats what trees are for.

Why do they not have bathrooms every third hole or so?

My go to move is to kneel down along the back drivers wheel. Right knee down and the left knee up is good at shielding your pecker while releasing yourself. Stealthy move and it can be done right in the fairway if need be.

And don't piss uphill either.

My go to move is to kneel down along the back drivers wheel. Right knee down and the left knee up is good at shielding your pecker while releasing yourself. Stealthy move and it can be done right in the fairway if need be.

And don't piss uphill either.

Nah, I stand right on the green and pizz in the cup. What do I care, I'm done with that hole already.

Nah, I stand right on the green and pizz in the cup. What do I care, I'm done with that hole already.

You know at putt putt, How the 18th hole keeps your ball, and it rolls through a tunnel back to the office?

My friends and I may or may not have pissed in that hole several dozen times. Our friend worked there. We wanted to Fock with him.

You know at putt putt, How the 18th hole keeps your ball, and it rolls through a tunnel back to the office?

My friends and I may or may not have pissed in that hole several dozen times. Our friend worked there. We wanted to Fock with him.

You shoved your d!ck in the clown's mouth? Sick focker. :banana:

You shoved your d!ck in the clown's mouth? Sick focker. :banana:

We dont have fancy things like that in Tennessee. Just a normal hole.

We also got banned from the go cart track more than once. We figured out that If you remove the antenna, the governors dont work very well and they cant slow or stop you.

We dont have fancy things like that in Tennessee. Just a normal hole.

We also got banned from the go cart track more than once. We figured out that If you remove the antenna, the governors dont work very well and they cant slow or stop you.

The pesky remote governors. :shocking: