Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

So I'm starting to see the issue with millenials

A judge sides with parents and rules their 30-year-old son must move out

A 30-year-old man didn't get the message that it was time to move out of his parents' home, even after they left him five notices and an offer of cash to help find new digs.

The New York family drama eventually rolled into the court system, where a judge on Tuesday ruled in the parents' favor and ordered Michael Rotondo to leave after having a room for eight years.

But Rotondo contends he is owed a six-month notice.

Michael asked the court to dismiss the request.

He claimed that for the past eight years he "has never been expected to contribute to household expenses, or assisted with chores and the maintenance of the premises, and claims that this is simply a component of his living agreement," according to filings obtained by CNN affiliate WSTM.

:lol:

Ha. This just popped up on my phone as well. USAToday alert.

So which Geek is this ?

This guys kids (when he has some) are gonna be this countries future.

Ah f0ck, at least I'll be dead.

When does he get his own reality show?

I hear the moon has cheap places for rent

I take it back when I said there were only three of these in one of the other threads. There are at least four.

I take it back when I said there were only three of these in one of the other threads. There are at least four.

So we're finding out which geek it is by process of elimination. :ninja:

We're getting close to the number of moons around Jupiter. :lol:

Upset teen on American Airlines flight receives 'life advice' from 64-year-old

An upset 16-year-old has received some sage wisdom after sharing an experience on FlyerTalk, complaining about the treatment of an American Airlines staff member.

"I'm a newly minted CX DM and just had a really upsetting experience with LAX Flagship L Access. I just got off LAX-MIA-DCA and it bugs me how the LAX lounge agent denied me access very rudely (said I am not 18/21+) and yelled at me for asking for a voucher in equivalent,” the teen, who uses username b.xiao, wrote on the frequent flyer forum.

In response, the well-traveled teen got a big scoop of life advice from a 64-year-old woman identified by the handle QueenOfCoach.

"You are 16 and I am 64. Permit me to give you a bit of Life Advice from the perspective of someone who hasn't seen 16 in decades,” she wrote. “Enjoy being 16. Seriously. Enjoy being 16 while you can.”

“If I could wave a magic wand and get my 16-year-old self back for a day and I had to spend some layover hours in LAX, sitting around a stuffy lounge with a bunch of old people would be the LAST thing I would want to do. Boooooooring,” QueenOfCoach shared before going on to suggest that the teen instead “explore as much as possible staying airside.”

I would go all over TBIT, checking out Umami Burger because at 16 I could eat like a pig and never gain weight. I'd browse through the shops, perhaps buying a little gift for parents and siblings,” she wrote.

“Exploring the airport and meeting other teenagers sounds like MUCH MORE FUN than sitting in a lounge, even a very luxurious lounge, to my 16-year-old self. At that age, I would have hated having to just sit in one place for hours,” the baby boomer shared before concluding her note.

“Now, at 64, sitting in one place in a comfy chair doing Sudoku is more attractive than walking around on creaky knees. Lounges were made for folks like me. The rest of the world is open to folks like you.”

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/07/30/upset-teen-on-american-airlines-flight-receives-life-advice-from-64-year-old.html

But the kid is 16, and understands the world so much better than the rest of us!

Thats the focking problem with ALOT of people nowadays. They are so dam unhappy and look for things to b1tch about. They also dont take in the experience they are going through. Such as being at a concert and watching it through their phone as they record the concert and put it on social media. Or going to exotic locations and taking pictures to make other jealous but dont actually take the time to enjoy what they are doing because they are so focused on getting more social media followers by posting good pics

• Like 2

Thats the focking problem with ALOT of people nowadays. They are so dam unhappy and look for things to b1tch about. They also dont take in the experience they are going through. Such as being at a concert and watching it through their phone as they record the concert and put it on social media. Or going to exotic locations and taking pictures to make other jealous but dont actually take the time to enjoy what they are doing because they are so focused on getting more social media followers by posting good pics

That's why you didn't take any pictures at Augusta international?

That's why you didn't take any pictures at Augusta international?

Youre back on that arent you? As if you havent had it explained to you multiple times :doh: