Sign in to follow this  
saintsfan1977

Rate this Team Please

10 Team, PPR
Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1PK, 1DEF

1.06- A.Brown
2.05- J.Forsett
3.06- D.Hopkins
4.05- A.Abdullah----------I could have grabbed J.Mathews here but I needed a RB.
5.05- Latavius Murray---------I wanted either C.Ivory or TJ Yeldon.Stupid MFL couldnt find either player but Im satisfied with what it picked
6.06- B.Rothlisberger-------I needed an edge and Big Ben could provide it. Double points for him and A.Brown
7.05- J.Brown------------CJ Spiller and C.Ivory went before me
8.06- Greg Olsen------Best option at this pick
9.05- K.Wright
10.06- D.Freeman-----------Coleman gone
11.05- Matt Jones
12.06- B.Sankey
13.05- P.Rivers
14.06- Dallas D
15.05- PK Hopkins

All TDs 6 points

This is a 1 player keeper league, so most teams had a keeper but since I just joined I didnt have one. The guy with J.Charles kept L.Bell in the 7th round so I needed to build a team to compete.

There isnt much left on the waiver wire as far as running back. Woodhead, Helu, CJK2,

I wanted Miami defense but they were taken early. Minnesotas defense is still there

Plenty kickers left. I wanted Dan Bailey but he went before my turn.

Any advice or suggestions welcome please.

I feel like Abdullah is gonna crush your dreams the first 4 or 5 games but then produce good for you but that is obviously just my non-expert opinion. But atleast u have Murray to pad it until he comes around. I wouldn't have passed on Matthews for Abdullah, idk how he goes that high

I,would have picked Matthews in the forth .

Thanks for mine.

like everyone else said, abdullah is a bit of a reach in the 4th, would've gone with j. matthews there just bc abdullah technically isn't starting.

If someone has charles and bell, you're in for a tough season unless one of them gets hurt. You may wanna consider stealing a handcuff of a top rb with kniles, starks, hillman, or d. williams if you can get any of them. maybe even dunbar for dallas since both randle and dmac should have been taken. probably your best option for a better rb at this point and just gotta keep scouring the waiver wire. and id probably pick up gates/julius thomas if you can since you have olsen already, trade one of em away when they get back and one has a decent week when they come back.

Overall, decent team. good qb situation. definitely needs help at rb though.