Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

European prisons

I set out to write about this guy for a whole different reason.

But those of you that follow me know that the luxurious nature of European prisons and the ridiculously short sentences is a continuing theme with me.

This son of a murdered 70 children. He was given a 21-year sentence. Which I'm sure will Whittle down to half that. And oh by the way, he filed a human rights lawsuit because, among other things, his PlayStation wasn't up to Snuff.

He's got a 3 room prison cell that affords him the ability to cook his own meals, even make a gingerbread house for the Christmas competition. And it just gets worse from there. And he won his human rights lawsuit.

Jesus.

But he wasn't wrong about everything:

he lays out a worldview encompassing opposition to Islam and blaming feminism for creating a European "cultural suicide".[17][18] The texts call Islam and "Cultural Marxism" the enemy and advocate the deportation of all Muslims from Europe based on the model of the Bene decrees, while also claiming that feminism exists to destroy European culture.

You ever been in a Turkish prison?

This freak should be in a Turkish style prison.

Is it worse than a Mexican prison?

Europe is so doomed, and to hear the likes of Merkel complain that it can no longer count on the United States to protect it.

You're damn right, you stupid ######.

I have.

Well, I mean I played Uncharted 2.

I set out to write about this guy for a whole different reason.

But those of you that follow me know that the luxurious nature of European prisons and the ridiculously short sentences is a continuing theme with me.

This son of a ###### murdered 70 children. He was given a 21-year sentence. Which I'm sure will Whittle down to half that. And oh by the way, he filed a human rights lawsuit because, among other things, his PlayStation wasn't up to Snuff.

He's got a 3 room prison cell that affords him the ability to cook his own meals, even make a gingerbread house for the Christmas competition. And it just gets worse from there. And he won his human rights lawsuit.

Jesus.

You have followers?

• Like 1

You have followers?

You ain't followed him yet? I get alerts on my Fitbit every time he posts.

• Like 1

You ain't followed him yet? I get alerts on my Fitbit every time he posts.

I'm worried he may set them on me.

You have followers?

Ah the setup is so perfect. Too bad I like wiffleball and hesitate to spike the ball.

(fleas and lice)

Europe is so doomed, and to hear the likes of Merkel complain that it can no longer count on the United States to protect it.

You're damn right, you stupid ######.

Fock Europe. Why we still have Troops there at all is beyond me. They have a larger economy than we do, taken as a whole. Defend your own sh!t from the Russians. Or dont. Whatever.

Fock Europe. Why we still have Troops there at all is beyond me. They have a larger economy than we do, taken as a whole. Defend your own sh!t from the Russians. Or dont. Whatever.

Poland just announced they will contribute two billion dollars if we will man a permanent base there.

1. That works . Need more like that.

2. After Ukraine there are some scared people over there.

Poland just announced they will contribute two billion dollars if we will man a permanent base there.

1. That works . Need more like that.

2. After Ukraine there are some scared people over there.

No deal.

First of all, American soldiers are not mercenaries.

Secondly, two billion would fund a base for what, maybe a year or two?

Thirdly, If Russia really ever decided to roll west, are we actually going to go to the mattresses all out total war to defend Poland? If not, then dont put men there to die for nothing.

Michael Moore goes to Norwegian Prison

I recently had occasion to visit Diyarbakir in Turkey, it was a deplorable place, but fit for deplorable people.....

I recently had occasion to visit Diyarbakir in Turkey, it was a deplorable place, but fit for deplorable people.....

Were they all wearing baseball caps?