Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Jersey Cops in Wildwood Beach

Yeah, me either. If you can't get this chick under control without punching, you may want to work out a little.

Philthydelphia white trash.

Side boob was worth it right ??

• Like 1

So this chick reportedly, was drinking underage, open container, refused to give last name, and kicked cop in the balls all before the camera started rolling.

She passed The breathalyzer test.

BTW I only posted for the side boob. Not looking to debate it.

So much trash in the Philly area. Pure dirt.

At least cops are beating up guidettes now too. Way to spread the force around. So thankful to have them protecting chicks from drinking beer on the beach.

Uh, dude with kid sling over your arm? Gtfo of there by a solid quarter mile or so. You don't know what's fixing to kick off.

Adding, Jesus Christ, everybody is f*cking Zapruder these days.

Uh, dude with kid sling over your arm? Gtfo of there by a solid quarter mile or so. You don't know what's fixing to kick off.

Adding, Jesus Christ, everybody is f*cking Zapruder these days.

I always forget to film when cool sh!t goes down. Like the time a friend of mine and I were standing outside a bar, and the local gang/mafia caught some dude they were chasing and proceeded to beat his ass, then stab a few times, and left him in the street.

We were standing maybe 100 feet away on the other side of the street holding beers, like WTF??!! Decided the best course of action was to get in a taxi and gtfo immediately.

Can't justify hitting her in the head like that. Side bewb was worth watching several times. :wub:

Worth it. My only complaint is the side bewb isn't in the shot long enough.

It's really tough trying to pause the vid at just the right time.

Those youngn's haven't learned a valuable lesson in policing. Women are a PITA and you can't win if you have to use force.

Heard she hit first...kicked one in the balls and punched another before filming started

The Facebook video with the side boob was taken down. All I got was the news video that shows the scuffle and I am pretty sure some dad walked in front of the camera with his 2 year old girl dressed like Winnie the Pooh. And a little bottom butt cleavage by the 20 year old criminal.

They are part time cops, very young. They are revenue generators for those shore towns. They Fock with everybody.