Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

**Season Discussion**

Weather showing mercy on WW. Instead of 13-4 it will probably wind up 10-7.

nope, my team is so f-ing bad and has dealt with its own share of weather issues (odorizzi and LoMo today) that it doesn't even matter.

I think weather is impacting everyone. A lot of teams are going to have pretty great weeks coming up as these doubleheaders pile up.

Fully expecting everyone on me team to be suspended at some point this year. Already had Molina and Arenado.

I think weather is impacting everyone. A lot of teams are going to have pretty great weeks coming up as these doubleheaders pile up.

Fully expecting everyone on me team to be suspended at some point this year. Already had Molina and Arenado.

maybe, but i think postponed games hurt more in a leaue like this where most of us are not starting a roster full of fantasy stars or even starters and double headers often result in guys only playing 1 of 2 games anyway. For the Rays at least their suck ass team plays in a dome but a double header would be a nightmare with all the players they swap in and out of the lineup.

Also its going to be an extremely long season for me, I think..... odd because I felt like I had more going for me after the draft/supp than I did last year but the Rays are sooo sooo bad and im now without 3 of my top offensive players (Myers, Souza and Kiermaier).

Only 2 weeks in but have not felt this badly about my chances in this league

maybe, but i think postponed games hurt more in a leaue like this where most of us are not starting a roster full of fantasy stars or even starters and double headers often result in guys only playing 1 of 2 games anyway. For the Rays at least their suck ass team plays in a dome but a double header would be a nightmare with all the players they swap in and out of the lineup.

Also its going to be an extremely long season for me, I think..... odd because I felt like I had more going for me after the draft/supp than I did last year but the Rays are sooo sooo bad and im now without 3 of my top offensive players (Myers, Souza and Kiermaier).

Only 2 weeks in but have not felt this badly about my chances in this league

Kiermaier expecting to miss 8-12 weeks probably doesn't help either...

Kiermaier expecting to miss 8-12 weeks probably doesn't help either...

thanks posty!

did you miss me listing him as out?

thanks posty!

did you miss me listing him as out?

Yeah I must have overlooked it...

Cards postponed as well. They are playing a high school team with a clown as a manager so this postponement sucks. Im not sure they will play tomorrow either.

Another one bites the dust

Rays Down! (Matt Duffy now)

:cry:

BTW that was not a smack at you. Just excited about Mets hot start.

and now evan longoria. need to borrow the red cross name from Mora

And now the Mets suck again. Smoke and mirrors.

BTW that was not a smack at you. Just excited about Mets hot start.

I know. Even if it was my team deserves it. I can't seem to get anything right and injuries or DTD statuses are just screwing my lineup. Rainouts in a dome. Jays seem to be hitter the ball alright although not with the guys I have in the lineup on a nightly basis. And the pitching has been less than fantasy worthy.

Perhaps when I get Myers Souza and Brad Miller back.... Yeah I'm counting on Brad freaking miller. And Longoria and Morrison start hitting and Archer starts pitching like a major league player....

Maybe I'll be alright :D

So I've lost my team to snow, freezing rain...and now I will lose them to a blackout.

ETA: Apparently an island-wide blackout doesn't affect the baseball game.

I suck at this. Didn't realize rays had an early game. Started a bunch of inactives and didn't pick up Faria. Don't deserve to win

yeah, that's the only thing about baseball...having to change/look at roster daily. <_<

So yeah, just looking over last nights stats. I ended up getting 3 grandslams in one night. Moncada for CWS, Devers for BOS and Cespedes for NYM. Don't think I've ever had that happen before.

So yeah, just looking over last nights stats. I ended up getting 3 grandslams in one night. Moncada for CWS, Devers for BOS and Cespedes for NYM. Don't think I've ever had that happen before.

Stop the beatdown....I give up already! <_<

Stop the beatdown....I give up already! <_<

It has been a fun week to be a Red Sox fan so far. I mean...wow...what a series against your boys.

Good thing you don't lose points for strikeouts

• Like 1

My team sure loves complete games. Three on the year already (and owner of four of the six entries tied for the single week record all-time).

Good thing you don't lose points for strikeouts

:cheers: :D <_<

im preparing my resume to send to the Rays, as I feel I am far more qualified to manage the team than Kevin Cash :thumbsup:

i wouldnt even need to relocate, just put a monitor in the dugout with a livestream from NJ

prime position on another sunday and my team shits the bed. Leading 13-1, Price goes out and gives up a 3 run bomb to lose his QS and take the loss making the score 10-2 as the Rangers get 2 holds, 1 from a guy who recorded 1 out while giving up 2 runs. :doh:

8-8 Mets/Braves rained out.

Can't win if my team does not take the field.

:mad:

8-8 Mets/Braves rained out.

Can't win if my team does not take the field.

:mad:

No ! I was leading 11-5-2 going into Sunday and wound up losing by that exact score.

No ######! I was leading 11-5-2 going into Sunday and wound up losing by that exact score.

I was just lucky the Cards played the Reds.

No ######! I was leading 11-5-2 going into Sunday and wound up losing by that exact score.

Wow. That is brutal. I was 8-8 and lost 6-9.

:bench:

So when, exactly, was your Cobb planning to raise? <_<

Care to trade him to his rightful owner for pennies on the dollar? :D

So when, exactly, was your Cobb planning to raise? <_<

Care to trade him to his rightful owner for pennies on the dollar? :D

hes really sucking some cobb right now

never ever thought sonny gray would be this bad. Kick in the balls to feel like you wasted a supplemental pick.

so many other helpful directions I could have gone.