Sign in to follow this  
Rumble

QB Help please

i have a QB question for ya. I am stuck on who i should start at QB this week.

I have Cutler on a bye this week, and have Eli Manning as my backup. Should i start him or drop him and pick up Carson Palmer to start??

My league is a PPR league and QB get 1 point for every 20 yards passing and 4 pts per TD thrown, -2 pts for INT and .1 points for each yard rushed. Also 6 points for a rushing TD

Eli against the Colts should produce a decent amount of points i would think. but Palmer has just been better so far this year, and he is going against a Dallas team he should do well on, BUT on the flip side with Romo possibly not starting lets say the cards get up by a couple TD's will they just then try to run the clock out??? any ideas what do you all think?

I'd start Palmer. The Dallas D is still not very good, IMO. They've just been made to look good because their offense has done a good job controlling time of possession. And I expect the Indy D to bounce back from that horrible performance last week. In the previous 5 games (before PITT) they gave up 17, 17, 13, 28 & 0 points.

• Like 1

I'd go with Palmer. Eli is pretty shaky this year, and the Colts secondary is pretty good when they're healthy. I think the Giants will falter. Go with Palmer. Thanks for mine