Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

"Donald, you ain't seen nasty yet." - Elizabeth Warren

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/jennifervanlaar/2017/06/18/elizabeth-nasty-warrens-got-a-stern-warning-for-donald-trump-n2342746

What the fock is wrong with liberals and the DNC. They've gone bat sh1t insane!

• Snoop Dog video where he shoots trump
  • Kathy Griffin holding a decapitated head
  • There's a DC play where they assassinate the president
  • Liberal Bernie supporter went on a shooting spree targeting republicans
  • MSM running 24/7 negative press
  • etc... etc... etc...

What does she have planned if we haven't seen nasty yet?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/jennifervanlaar/2017/06/18/elizabeth-nasty-warrens-got-a-stern-warning-for-donald-trump-n2342746

What the fock is wrong with liberals and the DNC. They've gone bat sh1t insane!

• Snoop Dog video where he shoots trump
  • Kathy Griffin holding a decapitated head
  • There's a DC play where they assassinate the president
  • Liberal Bernie supporter went on a shooting spree targeting republicans
  • MSM running 24/7 negative press
  • etc... etc... etc...

What does she have planned if we haven't seen nasty yet?

Please please please let her be the Democratic candidate.

Good to see they're following a plan that failed the last time miserably.

Something something when they go low something something

I think that what Elizabeth Warren is getting at though is that the left had only given half-hearted incompetent opposition to his candidacy before the election, now that he won, he's really really, really gotten them angry and they really truly mean it this time when they say they're going to fight him this time. We're going to come out of our safe spaces, we're going to say mean an hurtful things, we'll hit you with our nerf baseball bats, we're going to make mean faces at you and protest really really loudly. And so be ready Donald, because we're coming for you this time and we really mean it this time!

For my part, I'm hoping to see Paul Ryan undergo the Batista Bomb.

Th D.C. play you whine about...a version of Hulius Caesar...something that was also done about Obama.

Bunch of focking whiners...and Filthy with his general ignorance and obsession.

Th D.C. play you whine about...a version of Hulius Caesar...something that was also done about Obama.

liar.

She wrote a good book years ago called The Two Income Trap, and it was about how even though most families had two working parents, there hadn't been a great benefit compared to the prior generations that had only one income in the family. Goes into people funding their own retirement, child care, skyrocketing cost of college and people taking on debt to maintain and a lot of other issues. It was a good read and I thought she was ok. Then she went batshit crazy like most of the left.

I assume she means that her followers won't miss next time they get to take out a few republicans. :dunno:

That was wrong too. I don't understand why you can't see that?

That was wrong too. I don't understand why you can't see that?

A. Pointing out the hypocrisy of those who didn't give a flying fock about that stuff before that whine about it now.

B. I don't think using current figures at any point in time about Shakespeare and in particular Caesar is wrong now or then.

HTH

A. Pointing out the hypocrisy of those who didn't give a flying fock about that stuff before that whine about it now.

B. I don't think using current figures at any point in time about Shakespeare and in particular Caesar is wrong now or then.

HTH

did they use an obama likeness in his version ?

Best part is she calls him Donald. Zero respect for that piece of sh1t

Best part is she calls him Donald. Zero respect for that piece of sh1t

Funny, because between the two of them, she is by far the evil one. :thumbsup:

did they use an obama likeness in his version ?

How about read the link provided and quit being such whiny snowflakes

Why are the libs being so obstructionist? Don't think want America to succeed?

They're the crazy b!tch on the bus that decides to beat the hell out of the driver WHILE the bus is moving.

Why are the libs being so obstructionist? Don't think want America to succeed?

Laughable comment after the last 6+ years of the GOP controlled congress.

What's the crazy fake Indian up to this time ?

I always felt the fake indian part of her biography was one of her best features seeing as it proves that she understands and sees affirmative action from her white trash background rather than as an east coast white elitist one. Maybe she can add much needed clarity on this issue to far left ivory tower elites.

Or maybe she's a hypocrite and sold out.

I always felt the fake indian part of her biography was one of her best features seeing as it proves that she understands and sees affirmative action from her white trash background rather than as an east coast white elitist one. Maybe she can add much needed clarity on this issue to far left ivory tower elites.

Or maybe she's a hypocrite and sold out.

Pretty much every adult who holds down a job is a hypocrite and a sell out.

Principles don't keep a roof over your head, and we all make our deals with the devil.

She's a focking loon. Does anyone with real life, grown up responsibilities take her serious?

She's a focking loon. Does anyone with real life, grown up responsibilities take her serious?

there are people who listen to Alex Jones and actually take him seriously. There are people who voted for Donald Trump for our president. So yes, there are real life grown-ups who take Elizabeth Warren seriously.

She goes a bit far, like Sanders, but I do like part of their message. The rich keep getting richer and the middle class is evaporating. Something needs to be done about that.

I wouldve liked to have seen both her and Sanders take a stand against Hillary prior to the election, though. Endorsing someone who is a huge part of the very problem they fight against made me lose respect for them.

Principles don't keep a roof over your head, and we all make our deals with the devil.

nonsense

nonsense

Every job I've ever had I've been pressured to shave cost. Provide less. Screw the employees a little more.

That's every job from cashier to lawyer to teacher to manager.

There is always an integrity issue.

What a huge crock of shite.

Every job I've ever had I've been pressured to shave cost. Provide less. Screw the employees a little more.

So you have zero integrity like Pocohontas and want to assume everyone is like you? BS!

Sounds like you work for sh1tty companies. Human resources are our most important mission.

Sounds like you work for sh1tty companies. Human resources are our most important mission.

Yeah. I would say I have generally worked for sh!try companies.

And of course, much of my employment was as a lawyer. Focking people over was kind of the essence of the job.

I remember my first boss as a lawyer. He told me to do something. I expressed concerns that it violated ethical rules. His response was "well, you can have your ethics, or your paycheck. See which one pays your rent."

My greater point was that there is usually a conflict between quality and profit to most jobs. Some companies veer one way. Others another. I seem to mostly work for the bad ones.

The job I just ended is a prime example. They don't give a Fock if we actually teach those kids. Just keep they parents happy. Put on a good show.

So my students can be very impressive if they are saying the stuff I pounded into their head for test scores. Otherwise, most of em can't speak a lick of English.

That company also exhorted a month's salary out of me just yesterday. Blatantly illegal. But I have no recourse and they know it.

So I'm a little bitter today.

Just another politician being a politician. But all we have to do is keep voting for these 2 same parties, I'm sure something will change... somehow... right?

Can I get the Cliff Notes version on why EW is so hated? All I know about her is that she is a consumer advocate who talks about wealth disparity and the shrinking middle class a lot.

Can I get the Cliff Notes version on why EW is so hated? All I know about her is that she is a consumer advocate who talks about wealth disparity and the shrinking middle class a lot.

A. She's a Democrat

B. She's outspoken and has no problem going toe to toe with bullies like Trump

A. She's a Democrat

B. She's outspoken and has no problem going toe to toe with bullies like Trump

Bingo.

If the dems really wanted a woman candidate, they should have picked her over Hilary. She'd be president today.

Bingo.

If the dems really wanted a woman candidate, they should have picked her over Hilary. She'd be president today.

Love the blind confidence, 2020 is going to be a Sunday afternoon drive for the GOP.