Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Anybody else kind of burned out on fireworks?

I don't think it's just a adult versus Kid thing. I remember Houston used to do a great show for 4th of July and I loved it.

but for Pete's sake, these days, about every third baseball game seems to be advertising fireworks after the game! Every Festival, every Community bowel movement, Etc...

Besides, as we're already seeing at Disney, LED programmable drones are quickly replacing the old standard fire traps.

I'm sure the next generation is going to be like, what your fireworks just light up? They don't make the face of Darth Vader or something? What a jip!

Fire...exolosions...rocketz...smoke...that gunpowder smell..

Hell NO

I love fireworks

I thought about this recently. Supposedly there are many veterans who suffer from ptsd who are really troubled by fireworks. It seems selfish to put them through that so we can see pretty lights. I bet many of the people who are the biggest fans of fireworks are the same people who speak up about supporting the troops. :dunno:

I thought about this recently. Supposedly there are many veterans who suffer from ptsd who are really troubled by fireworks. It seems selfish to put them through that so we can see pretty lights. I bet many of the people who are the biggest fans of fireworks are the same people who speak up about supporting the troops. :dunno:

Yeah, my old neighborhood at stuff about that. Now I'm surrounded by nine different military bases. Do you think they might say something about that here too.

Not to mention the hell it puts dogs through.

I'm not anti firework. I'm just saying, you tend to ruin anything by over doing it. Now if it's firework night every Friday night at the Ballpark? It's not so much a thing you know?