Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

"But Snopes says.........."

They should go on Shark Tank. :D

they'd get destroyed! :clap:

I can see it now, the 2 pathetic home bound leftists holding a fussy cat. :P

All inconvenient facts are biased when you're a Trumptard.

What did the DNC stop funding them?

When they started paying Ukrainians and Fusion GPS for dirt on Trump. Can't fight a war on three fronts I guess.

When they ran out of money sending Hillary to 3 coffee shops a day during the election. Scones are quite pricey.

Trump fans don't like facts...they are biased.
Bunch of jackoffs.

Snopes picks and chooses what they will debunk but they're very clever on how they word what they're fact checking. They debunk 1 part of it so they can claim the whole thing is false.

Kind of like Slo and his view of 'facts'.

Trump fans don't like facts...they are biased.

Bunch of jackoffs.

If you believe everything snopes says as facts you're retarded

• Like 1

What does Snoop say?

What about the fact he won the election? :dunno:

Has anyone disputed that?

Nope.

Try again you little sheep.

I didn't claim that...just that often you all (typically the Trump supporting morons) write them off when anyone posts Snopes refuting one of their stupid points.

Without actually ever showing that Snopes was wrong.

And really...you of all people chiming in about facts and lies is always good for a laugh.

I can see it now, the 2 pathetic home bound leftists holding a fussy cat. :P

Leave sux and gypsy out of this.

What does Snoop say?

Fo' shizzle :thumbsup:

or

Drop it like it's hot :thumbsdown:

I didn't claim that...just that often you all (typically the Trump supporting morons) write them off when anyone posts Snopes refuting one of their stupid points.

Without actually ever showing that Snopes was wrong.

And really...you of all people chiming in about facts and lies is always good for a laugh.

Sure you didn't Mr Liar

Sure you didn't Mr Liar

You like to make false claims...get called out on it...then pull out this and run away.

Pathetic as always.

One of us here is a confirmed liar...the other is me.

HTH

You like to make false claims...get called out on it...then pull out this and run away.

Pathetic as always.

One of us here is a confirmed liar...the other is me.

HTH

Post 3 lies I've told and I will admit it Mr Liar

Post 3 lies I've told and I will admit it Mr Liar

No thanks...people here know your lies. You keep calling me liar without being able to come up with even one actual lie.

Take your childish crap elsewhere jackass.

No thanks...people here know your lies. You keep calling me liar without being able to come up with even one actual lie.

Take your childish crap elsewhere jackass.

Exactly cause you can't Mr Liar. Run along now. I know you're scheduled for another ass whoopin from someone here on the board. I wonder who it'll be tomorrow. Everyone's had a turn

Exactly cause you can't Mr Liar. Run along now. I know you're scheduled for another ass whoopin from someone here on the board. I wonder who it'll be tomorrow. Everyone's had a turn

You have never whipped anyone's ass...on here or in life in general. You're a lying punching bag.

Are you claiming you didn't lie when you came to this board?

Why the need for "3" lies?

And why have you always ran from me asking you to back up calling me a liar...but expect me to point out the things you have already admitted were false?

Sorry chief...you are not trustworthy given your actions here...and unlike you, I have never needed to lie on this board. Which is why you and others can never point even one lie out when asked to back up such a claim.

You have never whipped anyone's ass...on here or in life in general. You're a lying punching bag.

Are you claiming you didn't lie when you came to this board?

Why the need for "3" lies?

And why have you always ran from me asking you to back up calling me a liar...but expect me to point out the things you have already admitted were false?

Sorry chief...you are not trustworthy given your actions here...and unlike you, I have never needed to lie on this board. Which is why you and others can never point even one lie out when asked to back up such a claim.

Sure Mr Liar whatever you say. Have fun buddy

Slo doesn't lie. To lie one has to be aware that what they're saying isn't true. That would mean Slo has a grasp on reality and as we're well aware, those two cannot exist in the same space.

Sure Mr Liar whatever you say. Have fun buddy

Can't answer a direct question can you.

Or two.

-Do you claim you did not lie about yourself when you first came here?

-What have I lied about?

See...you can't answer those...so you just keep making up.

Slo doesn't lie. To lie one has to be aware that what they're saying isn't true. That would mean Slo has a grasp on reality and as we're well aware, those two cannot exist in the same space.

So what should we call him? Mr Ignorant?

You are a moron. How is that for a grip on reality.

And a guy who bought into Pizzagate and Seth Rich conspiracies...who does not admit to Russians involvement in the DNC hacking...probably shouldn't be commenting on reality much.

So what should we call him? Mr Ignorant?

Another dumb thing to try when someone is more informed than both of you put together.

Typical Slo. You're a one trick pony and an ignorant one at that. The board punching bag yet doesn't even realize it

https://www.gofundme.com/savesnopes

Snopes has raised $593K and thus has met their $500K goal.

I think they're doing the best they can to get the facts straight. I've used their site occasionally over the years and am not aware that they've made any factual errors. Are you familiar with anything they've ever verified as either true or false that is not such?

Typical Slo. You're a one trick pony and an ignorant one at that. The board punching bag yet doesn't even realize it

You make up stuff...then think you are kicking ass.

Are you really that dumb?

You are a moron. How is that for a grip on reality.

And a guy who bought into Pizzagate and Seth Rich conspiracies...who does not admit to Russians involvement in the DNC hacking...probably shouldn't be commenting on reality much.

What did I buy on Pizzagate? That Podestas were sick focks? You defending pedos again?

Seth Rich? That would be put to rest if only the DNC would allow Feds to examine equipment.

Other than Crowdstrike's tainted reputation, who else has examined equipment to identify that a breach even occurred? NSA should be able to show clearly that a data transfer took place, especially one that large.

I hope you're not registered to vote for a couple reasons. Scary that you could and do vote. Also, you should not sit on any jury if you look past this much reasonable doubt (DNC Server hack) to presume guilt.

What did I buy on Pizzagate? That Podestas were sick focks? You defending pedos again?

Seth Rich? That would be put to rest if only the DNC would allow Feds to examine equipment.

Other than Crowdstrike's tainted reputation, who else has examined equipment to identify that a breach even occurred? NSA should be able to show clearly that a data transfer took place, especially one that large.

I hope you're not registered to vote for a couple reasons. Scary that you could and do vote. Also, you should not sit on any jury if you look past this much reasonable doubt (DNC Server hack) to presume guilt.

To defend pedos again...Id have to have done it a first time.

And you pretty much bought into all of it at one point...just like Seth Rich (and starting a thread based on a completely fake story)

Crowdstrike's reputation is solidly intact outside of fools who still believe crap from Trump.

Why should I not be registered to vote? Im far more informed than you on nearly every topic out there (other than conspiracy theories with no basis in fact).

To defend pedos again...Id have to have done it a first time.

And you pretty much bought into all of it at one point...just like Seth Rich (and starting a thread based on a completely fake story)

Crowdstrike's reputation is solidly intact outside of fools who still believe crap from Trump.

Why should I not be registered to vote? Im far more informed than you on nearly every topic out there (other than conspiracy theories with no basis in fact).

Really? You knew next to nothing about the Awan brothers until I posted it. Why? Because the rags you read don't like writing things that confuse their sheep.

You got your a$$ kicked left and right about Crowdstrike. Insisting their a reputable company at this point is ludicrous.

Really? You knew next to nothing about the Awan brothers until I posted it. Why? Because the rags you read don't like writing things that confuse their sheep.

You got your a$$ kicked left and right about Crowdstrike. Insisting their a reputable company at this point is ludicrous.

I meant more informed about factual things that actually matter.

Got my ass kicked left and right on crowdstrike? What? Ive schooled you over and over on them...hell, you called them CloudStrike for a week and you still think they don't have a good reputation. Thats how out of touch with reality you are.

The only ones who don't find them reputable are alt-right nutbags that still think Trump is trustworthy and a good leader.