Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Go get them Senator McCain God bless

Speaking right now. It's like a grown up finally walked in the room. He looks beat up as all hell but he's teaching folks things long forgotten.

God bless you Senator McCain. I hope you example lasts.

• Like 1

RINO. Focking leave and go be with your family.

• Like 1

Bitter old man who lost and can't understand how a man like Trump won and he lost.

• Like 1

Other than foreign policy, I love the guy.

Unfortunately, foreign policy was massively important in 2008 and so I couldn't vote for him.

ROFL. Love seeing the Republican hacks turn on this guy because he has the nerve to speak out when Trump is being an ass hole.

Love seeing the Democrat hacks suddenly like the guy. Maybe its because he armed their Isis buddies. :dunno:

• Like 2

Love seeing the Democrat hacks suddenly like the guy. Maybe its because he armed their Isis buddies. :dunno:

Can't respect a guy across the isle? Now that's pathetic. Narrowed minded simpletons can probably relate to you

I've always liked the guy. I'm kinda with volty on him. I didn't like his foreign policy much. And then he projectile shat palin all over the wall.

Can't respect a guy across the isle? Now that's pathetic. Narrowed minded simpletons can probably relate to you

across what ? Narrow minded simpletons don't even know a about his role in the arming of isis. Like you.

across what ? Narrow minded simpletons don't even know a about his role in the arming of isis. Like you.

I don't like McCain much but you aren't fit to clean the diarrhea spackle off his toilet.

I don't like McCain much but you aren't fit to clean the diarrhea spackle off his toilet.

you're fit to fix his coffee, and help his wife with her makeup.

You call me a democrat hack...I voted for him (even with Palin) over Obama.

The rest of your statement is your usual garbage.

You call me a democrat hack...I voted for him (even with Palin) over Obama.

The rest of your statement is your usual garbage.

who are you and why do you think you are relevant?

who are you and why do you think you are relevant?

:lol:

Troll on son...troll on

I respect him. As I would you if you were able to actually think for yourself.

A bunch of hacks calling a bunch of hacks a bunch of hacks. You can't make this shiot up. You all suck. :wave:

Speaking right now. It's like a grown up finally walked in the room. He looks beat up as all hell but he's teaching folks things long forgotten.

God bless you Senator McCain. I hope you example lasts.

:doh:

I don't know where to start

Would have been good to take more time off seeing as his presence today proved the decisive vote for Trumpcare to proceed. Ah well.

Pretty good exhibit of what's wrong with this country, right here in this very thread

• Like 1

:doh:

I don't know where to start

you didn't like his message that neither side is getting anywhere and that both sides need to reach across the aisle to work something out on Healthcare?

you didn't like his message that neither side is getting anywhere and that both sides need to reach across the aisle to work something out on Healthcare?

Types like Big gay and Reality only show to troll.

Big Guy does it in a friendly way. I like the dude. But I'd like an answer. I just can't see how anyone could possibly have a problem with the suggestion that both sides work together for what's best for the country.

McCain is a traitor..........not a hero the left has portrayed.

just go away already crusty crab

His message?

His message is enveloped in pure hypocrisy dude. He's a hack. Always has been.

He stood there on the Senate floor saying how he wouldn't vote for the BCRA in it's current form. Guess what he did last night, just a few short hours afterwards? Voted for it in it's current form.

He's a POS, not a POW

• Like 1

So, I'm curious, are these the same people that were selling McCain as the only clear option eight years ago? The Centrist war hero versus the liberal Community organizer? I mean all you have to do is go back to the Republican convention to hear that kind of talk. And, if this board didn't s*** the bed every third Thursday, you'd find it from most of these people here on the board too.

His message?

He stood there on the Senate floor saying how he wouldn't vote for the BCRA in it's current form. Guess what he did last night, just a few short hours afterwards? Voted for it in it's current form.

He's a POS, not a POW

That's not what last night's vote was about.

Maybe he should have supported medical marijuana instead of actively opposing it for 30 years. By now a treatment or cure could have possibly come from marijuana extracts. But hey......drugs are baddddddd for you...just not as bad a brain tumors I guess.

Suck it Sniffallnuts!

And no not at all, I'm not on here all day like you and I only comment on things that interest me.

That's not what last night's vote was about.

You, and they, can spin it all you want about how it had no chance to pass and it's procedural and this and that.

The simple fact is: If that got 60 votes, it would have passed the Senate.

Spare me the excuses. He lied his a$$ off. Again. For the 1,026,298th time. Fock him

• Like 1

You, and they, can spin it all you want about how it had no chance to pass and it's procedural and this and that.

The simple fact is: If that got 60 votes, it would have passed the Senate.

Spare me the excuses. He lied his a$$ off. Again. For the 1,026,298th time. Fock him

I have absolutely zero problem letting this all play out. I'm still holding out hope that Republicans wise up and reach across the aisle to come up with a good bill. And if the Republicans somehow get some horrendous bill passed that causes 20 million Americans to lose healthcare, it will be the beginning of the end for any control they have. Seats will flip faster than you can keep count.

A bunch of hacks calling a bunch of hacks a bunch of hacks. You can't make this shiot up. You all suck. :wave:

NV won this thread.

His message?

He's a POS, not a POW

Yeah...his words are often of that maverick...but his votes are always with the party.

Yeah...his words are often of that maverick...but his votes are always with the party.

He came out today and condemned Trump's announcement about the Trans in the military. Behind the curtain he probably opened Trump's non-alcoholic beer for him right afterwards and poured it into a stein.