Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Ingrown toenail

Any of y'all ever had one? One of the worst pains you'll have. Had one back in the military in my big toe. Couldn't even put my boots on without it hurting. Slightest touch to it would send a shockwave of pain through me. Had one of my doctors remove it. Even with numbing medication it was sti the worst pain I've had. Felt like I was about to break the metal gurney chair I was in.

• Like 1

Worse then the tooth pain that your coworker wrote a script for ?

:wuss:

Worse then the tooth pain that your coworker wrote a script for ?

:wuss:

Yep worse. But I'm also not inebriated all the time like someone so my brain is able to function and send pain signals.

:drunkenretard:

Phag.

Sucks not having the cognitive ability to form a simple retort but hey not everyone can be a winner. Some people have to be losers who drink their pain, frustration, and sadness away

This is the meanest ingrown toenail thread I've ever seen.

Actually think I'm getting another one. If I do it'll cause be the second one I've ever had. Hope not cause that son of a b1tch is painful

I've had em...........cut em out myself.

My hat pretty dangerous. Could get infected. But the one time I had one I could not do it myself. It was just too painful. Literally if my toe touched something I would be in a ton of pain. So I couldn't cut it out myself.

My hat pretty dangerous. Could get infected. But the one time I had one I could not do it myself. It was just too painful. Literally if my toe touched something I would be in a ton of pain. So I couldn't cut it out myself.

Maybe they'll give you a Purple Heart. :lol:

Homo

I had one. It hurt but wasn't that bad. The doc permanently narrowed my toenail so it can't happen again. I may get the other big toe done also. It hurt for a few weeks to walk around

I had one. It hurt but wasn't that bad. The doc permanently narrowed my toenail so it can't happen again. I may get the other big toe done also. It hurt for a few weeks to walk around

Maybe because you have a real doctor. Not one making $15.00 an hour and getting pain meds from coworkers writing scripts.

:lol:

Maybe because you have a real doctor. Not one making $15.00 an hour and getting pain meds from coworkers writing scripts.

:lol:

Lol you are such a little phag

Any of y'all ever had one? One of the worst pains you'll have. Had one back in the military in my big toe. Couldn't even put my boots on without it hurting. Slightest touch to it would send a shockwave of pain through me. Had one of my doctors remove it. Even with numbing medication it was sti the worst pain I've had. Felt like I was about to break the metal gurney chair I was in.

Yes.....about ten years ago had one and had it removed, didn't grow back correctly either. :angry:

But yeah, painful as hell

No but I love watching YouTube videos of gory nails getting operated on or yanked out. Always wanted one.

Kidney Stones, Abscess Tooth, Childbirth are often listed as most (natural, not forced) pain human body can experience.

I kinda think sore toe is quite a ways down the list.