Sign in to follow this  
FBG kills "Who's Hottest" threads...

As to mike... back in the ancient days, pre silverback even, werent there some people here who actually knew mike? I know gfiafp was always babbling about it. Like maybe his woman posted here or something? I know gfiafp is the very definition of unreliable source, so that could be total bs.

As to Joe, yes, I have no doubt he has a willing band of sub nazis that report every fart over there. But you bet your ass joe spends a good chunk of his free time reading crap over there. He obviously gets a fair amount of his self worth from being the bored mod, which is focking sad.

He's a guy that started a low rent messageboard, he's no superhero.

is there a BJ emoticon?

I think he was being sarcastic...as he was the guy who had started most of the recent threads.

I gave you a "good posting"

:lol:

Holy ######, aside from your Trump shtick you are one of the funniest posters here.

troof :thumbsup:

:lol: Wonder which fucktard will tell on you.

You should have set the poll to show who voted.

I posted over there. Created an account years ago but hated the place so I left. Prob will get banned now cause I said it was a Nazi move

I posted over there. Created an account years ago but hated the place so I left. Prob will get banned now cause I said it was a Nazi move

That will require one of the losers to tell on you....which they certainly will. Retard joe has got to be one of the most boring losers you could ever come across. He is exactly why this country is in the shape it's in with all the politically correct bullshit.

You banned?

First time I have ever been banned from any site. I have been posting on forums for 25 years.

• Like 1

First time I have ever been banned from any site. I have been posting on forums for 25 years.

:lol:

Congrats!

Now they deleted it.

Fock. I didn't get to see it. :wall:

Not only are you banned but just try and get a new ID. Seriously. Try it.

That dickhead is the worst businessman in history. He would cut his own off, and suck on it if it meant that his message board was cleared of any R rated material.

They are all married to super models over there and have single digit handicaps too

Not only are you banned but just try and get a new ID. Seriously. Try it.

That dickhead is the worst businessman in history. He would cut his own ###### off, and suck on it if it meant that his message board was cleared of any R rated material and conservative thought.

fixed.

I wonder if they'll stop rating athletes (who are predominantly black) from must have to meh. I mean, it could be seen as racist. You know, whites owning and buying/drafting blacks. Could have a slave/master comparisons. Can't offend anyone. Ever. Focking babies. No wonder it's a safe place for so many liberals.

Maybe that is why Joe closed the Who's Hottest threads? He likes them too much...

His wife walked in on him in the bathroom cranking while ranking.

Doesn't anyone knock anymore?

• Like 1

I wonder if they'll stop rating athletes (who are predominantly black) from must have to meh. I mean, it could be seen as racist. You know, whites owning and buying/drafting blacks. Could have a slave/master comparisons. Can't offend anyone. Ever. Focking babies. No wonder it's a safe place for so many liberals.

While the fish thread was excellent, this is how best to

Fock with them.

Anyone with a longstanding functional account over there, start complaining about the racism. Using the word owner. Using the word handcuff. Using the word stud. Start reporting any post that does this.

Keep referring to the combine as a Slave auction.

Hit joe in that focking white guilt.

I sir, would submit that the term FootballGUYS is, in itself, highly exclusionary.

Harrumph!😠

Ha, good point^ I have an account there though I haven't posted in ages. The thread I most participated in was offdee's :style: .

I sir, would submit that the term FootballGUYS is, in itself, highly exclusionary.

Harrumph!😠

Good one. Now thats what we should do. Jihad that place in every SJW way we can think of. Everyone in the league should make the playoffs and get a trophy. Auction drafts are wrong as they are buying humans. serpentine drafts are inherently unequal.

Theres a million ways you could go. And they cant really complain.

I read Joe's bleeding heart diatribe to my wife; at the end she said "holy crap, now I want to start a Who's Hottest thread at that site!" :D

Nice :first:

also #1 :banana:

:pointstosky:

Ha, good point^ I have an account there though I haven't posted in ages. The thread I most participated in was offdee's :style: .

They hate welchers over there too. One of the few things both boreds have in common.