Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Guess the Geek Tuesday 3-4-13 TDRyan

I was imagining his buddies trying to ditch him. Go long, over there by that castle and we will throw you ball.

RUN!!!!

Bore-ING Omg, 3rd day and we're down to this? Nothing to say. Can't see the fucher to make fun. Disneyland? Any Geek could be there. I'm not here enough to say fail but PHAIL!

Looks like a big boxed head serial killer. Theres no one in the back ground of that pic. Did he killem all?

Bore-ING Omg, 3rd day and we're down to this? Nothing to say. Can't see the fucher to make fun. Disneyland? Any Geek could be there. I'm not here enough to say fail but PHAIL!

Since you're zero for eighty in trying to guess aliases, maybe you have a better shot at figuring out actual members. Apparently not.

I have zero reason to say this, but I'm going to guess Bert. He looks like a Bert to me.

Since you're zero for eighty in trying to guess aliases, maybe you have a better shot at figuring out actual members. Apparently not.

:lol: Well if you're saying I'm zero for 80 then you must be 80 for 80. What do you know?

I didn't think so.

The world is in chaos and Newbie is worried about guessing the geeks :doh: Keep fiddling Nero...

:doh: Are you implying I should use my energy for more whining-about-Obama threads? :clap: :first:

Spoiler alert below.

It's either Outback or Cruzer. :doh:

Cruzer is messican, so it's not him

As another pasty white male, I say this to whomever this person may be: Never wear a white shirt with white shorts if you are that focking......white. It makes you look like the pillsbury dough boy on a diet.

Well I'd say eaglesgreen only I don't see him wheeling around some sped he rented to get to the front of the lines :dunno:

Give us a hint in riddle form.

No riddle, but I'll present a poem......

The guy who sent in the picture, doesn't look grotesque, gay or silly

So that rules out RP, phurfer, Hawker or Philly

There should be a rule as to how many shirt buttons you can have unbuttoned that close to a kid

There should be a rule as to how many shirt buttons you can have unbuttoned that close to a kid

I wonder if that's even his kid. I bet it was taken at Disney World right after he bought the poor lad a frozen banana.

Who here's got a kid around five and refuses to take him to an empty Disneyland and is missing his pinky finger on his right hand?

Looks like the dork from the Toyota commercials.

Pasty, white, no fashion sense... I'll guess Frozenbeernuts.

Well I'd say eaglesgreen only I don't see him wheeling around some sped he rented to get to the front of the lines :dunno:

There ain't no lines. This guy pulled the fire alarm.

It looks like he's holding hands with the ghost of Mickey in the first pic. :unsure:

And, by the way, making your picture sepia-toned doesn't make you an artist, Mapplethorpe.

It looks like that kid is in danger of being inhaled through Bunny's abnormally large nostrils.

Phillybear is the only geek I can think of who would carry the dismembered hand of a child around DisneyWorld, so that's my guess.

Nice photoshop skills guy. :doh:

:D

sigh...you guys are really mean.

i really liked both pictures, especially the second one of him receiving a kiss from his son or nephew.

to be honest, i can't play this game because i don't remember any of your names or your stories.

sigh...you guys are really mean.

i really liked both pictures, especially the second one of him receiving a kiss from his son or nephew.

to be honest, i can't play this game because i don't remember any of your names or your stories.

I'm a white male, if that helps. :thumbsup:

Is there a name for it when your sideburns are the width and length of a candy bar?

It looks like he's holding hands with the ghost of Mickey in the first pic. :unsure:

And, by the way, making your picture sepia-toned doesn't make you an artist, Mapplethorpe.

It looks like that kid is in danger of being inhaled through Bunny's abnormally large nostrils.

:nono:

Definitely not Bunny

Is there a name for it when your sideburns are the width and length of a candy bar?

The Brandon Walsh

I wonder if that's even his kid. I bet it was taken at Disney World right after he bought the poor lad a frozen banana.

I'm going off blind faith that the white spot over the kids shoulder is a knot in the wood..

The shirt is Ralph Lauren, so he probably isn't a total loser, but that beak is reminiscent of Newbie's girlfriend.

:unsure: