Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Guess the Geek- Friday 3-7 PEENIE

check with the victims to make sure they will be around when their day comes up?

good idea.

I was a bit surprised when it was my day and I didn't get any heads up - it's nice to know when you're on the hot seat.

Unfortunately...

And right to the name calling again... You must have been awesome in first grade...

Why don't you go find another thread to fock up, Debbie Downer? It's not working for you here.

you guys are so funny!

i posted twice this morning and forgot i wasn't supposed to comment until later.

feel free to start a fund so i can get breast implants.

my mother told me that i will never find a man, "you have no hair and no breasts!"

i decided to grow my hair back since the other refuses to get bigger.

Agreed. Bummer she isn't around. Hey Newbie, I hate to impose on you because you are already doing a great job with this, but any chance you could check with the victims to make sure they will be around when their day comes up?

yeah, that's not a problem

Going by forehead size I would of said Sawilson after a bad tanning bed accident.

Peanie is always nice and a good sport about most stuff :thumbsup:

you guys are so funny!

i posted twice this morning and forgot i wasn't supposed to comment until later.

my mother told me that i will never find a man, "you have no hair and no breasts!"

At the risk of sounding ghey, I think you're pretty sexy. At the risk of cliche, the right man for you will too. The small bewbs fit your frame, and all of you makes a distict package that some guys are bound to be pretty smitten by. Clearly geeks would 'hit it.' That's all that a guy needs, and then personality (of which you have a lot) makes and breaks the enduring appeal.

At the risk of sounding ghey, I think you're pretty sexy.

I'll admit, it moved a little. :banana:

I'll admit, it moved a little. :banana:

Mine moved to the left....you?

Mine moved to the left....you?

Mine tends to move right; I've got a little bit of a leaning tower of pisa that way.

Oldmaid or mdc

Having read none of the rest of this thread, I declare drobeski the winner.

Also, my phone corrects drobeski to stonefly. :dunno:

I think you're pretty sexy.

best compliment ever!! no one has ever called me sexy before. although you're a woman and it probably doesn't count i'll embrace it anyway. thank you! :banana:

best compliment ever!! no one has ever called me sexy before. although you're a woman and it probably doesn't count i'll embrace it anyway. thank you! :banana:

If black girls won't suck d1ck, will they eat pvssy? :wub:

oh lord no. :nono:

oh lord no. :nono:

Don't knock it until you try it :wub:

I GUARANTEE you she's better looking than any woman you've ever been with. But if insulting people's appearance makes you feel better about your own, then God Bless. I happen to think Peenie is an attractive woman.

Agreed - on both counts.

She looks very motherly in that picture.

From her profile, I always pictured disco party chick. :banana:

I GUARANTEE you she's better looking than any woman you've ever been with. But if insulting people's appearance makes you feel better about your own, then God Bless. I happen to think Peenie is an attractive woman.

First sentence = TRUE.

Second sentence = didn't everyone including you do that?

Third sentence tells me 4 things. 1) that's not you in the avatar (I think we already confirmed that), 2) you've never been that close to anyone who looks like the skinny ho in your avatar, 3) you try to be nicer than you really are, and 4) I forgot the 4th one.

Btw, wtf does Pennie even come here. Racist, angry, white pigboys.

First sentence = TRUE.

Second sentence = didn't everyone including you do that?

Third sentence tells me 4 things. 1) that's not you in the avatar (I think we already confirmed that), 2) you've never been that close to anyone who looks like the skinny ho in your avatar, 3) you try to be nicer than you really are, and 4) I forgot the 4th one.

Btw, wtf does Pennie even come here. Racist, angry, white pigboys.

I've already admitted that I'm not the guy in my avatars. And I could never get a girl that hot. I'm too ugly to really show my picture. Plus, posting a real picture would open me up to identification theft. I'm way too paranoid for that.

I've already admitted that I'm not the guy in my avatars. And I could never get a girl that hot. I'm too ugly to really show my picture. Plus, posting a real picture would open me up to identification theft. I'm way too paranoid for that.

I doubt you have anything anyone would want to stael. That's just my opinion of course. But you do strike me me as being awfully paranoid.

Oh, # 4 was that I think you're in an alliance with RustySuxPilot.

I doubt you have anything anyone would want to stael. That's just my opinion of course. But you do strike me me as being awfully paranoid.

Oh, # 4 was that I think you're in an alliance with RustySuxPilot.

You are having a fantastic day. I am all of those guys.

I am all of those guys.

Some of what you say is true. Some is not. THAT is not. (we're on to you)

You did a little better in the previous post. But you know that. You're a smart guy. ;)

But you're not the only smart guy. But you know that.

Plus, posting a real picture would open me up to identification theft. I'm way too paranoid for that.

My profile pic isn't really me.

That's Kevin Van Dam. :ninja:

you guys are so funny!

I think you look F I N E fine peenie. Long hair looks good on most folks, short hair is tough to pull off, although I think you are pretty enough to be one of the few who can. You do not need breast implants. I am an ass man anyway.