Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Another school shooting....this time in Maryland

You truly are ignorant. What do you think happens when Sheep and Wolves sit down to decide what's for dinner?

No sheepdogs, no sheep.

Fine, keep your guns, I really don’t care that much. No ban or regulation would keep guns out of the hands of criminals from the black market anyway so it’s a losing fight.

Not a random maniac who saw the gun free zone sign and decided this would be a safe place to go on a rampage? :dunno:

Disgruntled student shooting up his own school, despite an armed officer being there. What are the chances?

Must have me confused with someone else. I dont want them taken away from law enforcement or military at all. In fact I want them to have more guns and be even better armed. Have always advocated those types to be armed to the teeth.

I want guns taken away from Johnny Dipstick and Larry Jabroni, civilians who think they are Dirty Harry.

That's exactly where I was leading. I just wanted you to put it in print first. So...smarty pants, how ya gonna take the 200 million guns off the streets ? IF you can get the bad guys to give up their guns, then why not just give them the memo "No more shooting people or doing mean things". LOL. Wow, you've got some stellar ideas.

Ohhh...and so...now....one of these bad guys comes to my house...and you are saying I now need to wait for the well armed police to show up to help me? LOL.

Some of you tards don't think the process through. You see a world of unicorns, glowsticks and hugs.

How about you tards chime back in when you have all the guns taken away from the bad guys. Until then, your words make you look like the downs syndrome thinkers you are.

Disgruntled student shooting up his own school, despite an armed officer being there. What are the chances?

It's almost like it's not even a deterrent. Weird

That's exactly where I was leading. I just wanted you to put it in print first. So...smarty pants, how ya gonna take the 200 million guns off the streets ? IF you can get the bad guys to give up their guns, then why not just give them the memo "No more shooting people or doing mean things". LOL. Wow, you've got some stellar ideas.

Ohhh...and so...now....one of these bad guys comes to my house...and you are saying I now need to wait for the well armed police to show up to help me? LOL.

Some of you tards don't think the process through. You see a world of unicorns, glowsticks and hugs.

How about you tards chime back in when you have all the guns taken away from the bad guys. Until then, your words make you look like the downs syndrome thinkers you are.

How about you chime in when we have a week that goes by where a five-year-old doesn't shoot someone to death with a gun they found in the house. Holy crap talk about Down syndrome.

Well at least the shooter was nice enough to decide to stop shooting. I think the school counselor talked some sense into him as he was shooting. If not, he may still be shooting now. Thank god for good negotiators.

:shocking:

I'm pretty sure you've been owned. stupidly.

:banana: :doh: :first:

Blatantly not owned at all since I have advocated trained officers being the ones to protect schools all along.

Yep a highly trained officer showed up. Surprise surprise. Man I thought Joe Blow with his concealed carry was going to do it. Once again nope.

Not scared of guns I just don't need one. I can't fathom the level of paranoia some of you must have that you can't even go outside of your house without going strapped. Ironic that you call me the one scared though.

The reality of gun ownership vs the fiction in your head is laughable. Most gun owners aren't waiting for a Rambo moment nor are they thinking "man I better grab my gun today because a shooting might happen" they just carry it like they are grabbing their keys. Get your head out of your a$$.

How about you chime in when we have a week that goes by where a five-year-old doesn't shoot someone to death with a gun they found in the house. Holy crap talk about Down syndrome.

Guns are legal. I want them that way. You don't.

Guess who wins? LOL.

Start thinking with your brain instead of your feelings. "If only the bombs, the guns, the mean people, the cancer, the war would all just go away we could live in peace and harmony and group hug every day....."

Sorry, not gonna happen. No matter how much crying you heart thinkers do.

It’s true, you can’t take them away. The criminals would just have easier targets then. You can’t stop criminals from having guns even if they were illegal. So if they are going to be armed, you have a right to arm yourself in defense as well. There’s really no way around that.

Well yeah and at least he quit shooting. If he hadn't. he could still be shooting now and the number of dead could be 50. At least the shooter came to his senses.

The reality of gun ownership vs the fiction in your head is laughable. Most gun owners aren't waiting for a Rambo moment nor are they thinking "man I better grab my gun today because a shooting might happen" they just carry it like they are grabbing their keys. Get your head out of your a$$.

In your comparison, for what everyday purpose are you grabbing a gun?

Ha..the fock they aren't. I don't know one person that's grabbing their gun to take with them out of their house like they are grabbing a piece of gum or putting on a belt. That's so ridiculously stupid I'm not even sure where to start.

They are doing it to protect themselves. Which again Is completely paranoid if you can't even go to the grocery store without going strapped.

If I didnt know better I would even say the shooter planned on dying that day. Crazy I know.

If I didnt know better I would even say the shooter planned on dying that day. Crazy I know.

Weird. ... One could also say that most go into it thinking they're going to die which gives them an upper hand against Mary the librarian who actually cares to live. I know it's crazy thinking.

Man I thought Joe Blow with his concealed carry was going to do it. Once again nope.

That's because you still haven't grasped the very simple concept that Joe Blow with his CCW can't legally bring his gun onto a school campus. You know, because it's illegal. :doh:

That's because you still haven't grasped the very simple concept that Joe Blow with his CCW can't legally bring his gun onto a school campus. You know, because it's illegal. :doh:

Psst.... They don't stop them anywhere else either. HTH

Can we start calling some of these shootings 'copycat' due to the extensive news coverage? :dunno:

They need to start putting the shooter buck naked in the town square. Just keep him there up in some sort of ISIS inspired cage and let the locals come and jeer.

Do that for a few months and then kill him.

No! We don't need guns. They're evil.

No one has ever said this. Well, maybe one guy, the hypocrite who thinks all guns should be illegal yet has firearms of his own.

Civil discussion is impossible until the pro-gun side stops with the gun confiscating, Nazi Germany nonsense. All your opponents want are restrictions/regulation to curb violence, because our current laws aren't working too well.

The purpose of a conceal carry is not to protect others, it is for self protection. HTH

Situation was deescalated by an SRO, school resource officer with a gun who had a firefight with the shooter. This is a win for the pro gun side. There may just be some merit to having an officer like this around.

There was never merit to not have one around, except for the cost

The purpose of a conceal carry is not to protect others, it is for self protection. HTH

Exactly. So let's stop pumping out this narrative that a good guy with a gun stops a bad guy with a gun.

A guy with extensive military or police training does it. That's it.

It doesn't happen very often because most mass shootings occur in GFZ'z. However, it does happen.

This past Friday, an Uber driver with a permitted concealed handgun stopped what likely would have been a mass public shooting. Police arrived on the scene quickly, but the Uber driver had still already taken care of the situation before they arrived. From Mitch Dudek in the Chicago Sun-Times:

An
Six blasts from his gun injured a 22-year-old man identified as Everardo Custodio. Custodio suffered wounds to his shin, knee and lower back . . . Cook County Judge Peggy Chiampas refused to grant [Custodio] bail on charges of aggravated battery with a firearm and illegal possession of a firearm. The 47-year-old Uber driver “was acting in self-defense and in the defense of others,” Assistant State’s Attorney Barry Quinn said. . . . The Uber driver had dropped off a passenger minutes before the shooting occurred, said Uber spokeswoman Jen Mullin. She had no comment on the driver’s actions other than to say the company requires all its drivers to abide by local, state and federal laws pertaining to transporting firearms in vehicles. . . . Police patrolling the area heard the shots and arrived to find Custodio on the ground and bleeding. Police also recovered a handgun found near Custodio, Quinn said. . . . [The Uber driver is] a registered gun owner who has a concealed carry license. He doesn’t face any charges. . . .

Muskegon, Michigan, August 1995, The Chronicle:

Store owner Clare Cooper was returning behind the counter after showing three of the four conspirators some jewelry, when one of the group pulled out a gun and shot him four times in the back. Stumbling for the safety of his bullet-proof glass-encased counter, Cooper managed to grab his shotgun and fire as the suspects fled. . . .

http://johnrlott.blogspot.com/2015/04/this-past-friday-uber-driver-with.html

Fine, keep your guns, I really don’t care that much. No ban or regulation would keep guns out of the hands of criminals from the black market anyway so it’s a losing fight.

I don't remember giving you an option.

I've heard of that one and that is literally about the only one you could even argue for. And even that one if you read up on it he was saving a bunch of gang Bangers.

This is in Maryland so I’m going to guess it was a black on black crime. This shouldn’t really count, it probably wasn’t a nutcase hellbent on carnage. It was settling some beef most likely.

Ha..the fock they aren't. I don't know one person that's grabbing their gun to take with them out of their house like they are grabbing a piece of gum or putting on a belt. That's so ridiculously stupid I'm not even sure where to start.

They are doing it to protect themselves. Which again Is completely paranoid if you can't even go to the grocery store without going strapped.

Like wearing a seat belt, and owning a fire extinguisher. I mean really, how many times in your life would you actually need those things?!?! Just paranoid.

You truly are a special cupcake.

Like wearing a seat belt, and owning a fire extinguisher. I mean really, how many times in your life would you actually need those things?!?! Just paranoid.

I'm going to let you think about that one for a second and allow you to delete how stupid that is. Consider it a courtesy pumpkin

If my fire extinguisher was more likely to kill someone accidentally than stop a fire, I wouldnt keep on in my house.

We need different classification. This was NOT a school shooting, but a shooting that occurred at a school. This was a revenge attempt, dude's GF was with another dude

Doesn't matter to the liberal media...

We need different classification. This was NOT a school shooting, but a shooting that occurred at a school. This was a revenge attempt, dude's GF was with another dude

Called it. This was a homie handelin bidness. Not a smart one either, poor plan to shoot up the place with an officer standing by.

Called it. This was a homie handelin bidness. Not a smart one either, poor plan to shoot up the place with an officer standing by.

Guy was also a SWAT team member.

The officer was also reportedly a member of a SWAT team, so he had a little training.

It doesn't happen very often because most mass shootings occur in GFZ'z. However, it does happen.

http://johnrlott.blogspot.com/2015/04/this-past-friday-uber-driver-with.html

Dude I posted articles for him showing at least 15 instances where a civilian stopped a mass shooting perp and he still sticks by the mantra that it doesn't happen. You're wasting your breath.

Guy was also a SWAT team member.

I wonder who trained him?

Dude I posted articles for him showing at least 15 instances where a civilian stopped a mass shooting perp and he still sticks by the mantra that it doesn't happen. You're wasting your breath.

Nice try to get someone to be your friend and agree with you....but no.

You listed some that got shredded...and by the way..i even said i could make your arguement for you better than you? Remember that?

The UBER driver case is the best one, and the guy youre cack sucking used it already. Buh bye.

Nice try to get someone to be your friend and agree with you....but no.

You listed some that got shredded...and by the way..i even said i could make your arguement for you better than you? Remember that?

The UBER driver case is the best one, and the guy youre cack sucking used it already. Buh bye.

ROFLMAO. I'm pretty sure the UBER case was one of the examples in the articles I posted for you. God, you're an idiot. :lol: