Sign in to follow this  
joneo

I banged Trump #metoo

Get in line fellas. Who else claims they have banged him? :banana:

This is surprising?

Nope.

I'll bet that he banged almost every one of them, too.

As long as he keeps doing what he's doing, I don't focking care. Actually, even if he stops MAGA, I wouldn't care either.

When Bill was focking everything that walked (allegedly), it didn't bother me one bit either. It was a good time for me, and many others, economically speaking and I gave Bill and Newt a lot of credit for that.

Nope.

I'll bet that he banged almost every one of them, too.

As long as he keeps doing what he's doing, I don't focking care. Actually, even if he stops MAGA, I wouldn't care either.

When Bill was focking everything that walked (allegedly), it didn't bother me one bit either. It was a good time for me, and many others, economically speaking and I gave Bill and Newt a lot of credit for that.

Oh I couldnt care less. Hell, he could be banging hookers right now in the Lincoln bedroom for all I care.

Oh I couldnt care less. Hell, he could be banging hookers right now in the Lincoln bedroom for all I care.

Like his daughter :wub:

Like his daughter :wub:

Ivankahumpalot :wub:

My favorite part of this is all the evangelic rules and fundies who are getting their ass handed to them. They are being shown to be the absolute Hypocrites that we all knew them to be.

They collectively have handed Trump more Mulligans than Helen Keller at the Masters.

Meanwhile, Gary Hart has got to be fuckin furious.

My favorite part of this is all the evangelic rules and fundies who are getting their ass handed to them. They are being shown to be the absolute ###### Hypocrites that we all knew them to be.

They collectively have handed Trump more Mulligans than Helen Keller at the Masters.

Meanwhile, Gary Hart has got to be fuckin furious.

Speaking of hypocrites, guy who can't admit he's wrong complaining about people's integrity. :overhead:

Speaking of hypocrites, guy who can't admit he's wrong complaining about people's integrity. :overhead:

When I'm wrong, I'll let you know. Meanwhile, you want to pretend that you're reading executive orders when you're actually clicking on clickbait?

Man, Trump and the Russians saw you coming!

Some women are saying trump cheating near birth of kid is bad.

To me, that's the most justified if vag birth.

At least they're hot. If you're POTUS, you have a responsibility not to fuuck fat chicks like Monica. It makes us all look bad.