Sign in to follow this  
SAA

Trade: Breida and Hunt for Julio Jones?

Ppr? Knowing that on most of these questions really does help answer these questions people.

Thanks.

I foolishly left off the scoring and now fixed it in my signature (.5ppr) as well as number of positions started.

How in the world did you end up with Hunt, Kamara, CMC and Mike Thomas on your roster?

Keeper league. Can keep 2 players. Can Keep 1 player round 2-5 at a cost of 1 round from previous year's draft and 1 player drafted after the 6th round.

Kamara went undrafted, thus was my 5th rounder this year. Thomas was Kept the previous year as a 5th rounder and thus was now my 4th rounder this year. In a 10 team league, I drafted 10 and again at 11= Hunt, CMC.

I like to draft for value rather than position. Perhaps I went overboard this year with RB. But my thought was, I could package a couple solid RBs for a really good WR later. Then reload with best player available in free agency (this week= G Bernard; not a need, but highest value available in my eyes).

Some offers I am considering: Bernard and Brenda for: Schuster or Sanders or Tate

Then I started thinking big at WR and thus was thinking Hunt and Breida for Julio Jones, which is how I presented this post. Given my depth at RB, do you think it is a good move on my part? (looking for validation) :P

One last thing. Apologies for posting on wrong forum. I will now start using "Little Help"