Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

MLB 2017

I thought you lived in Texas.

Nope. I might have a kid there though.

HT and or BN

Bet on who has more wins this year. Mets or Yanks. I'll even spot you a few games.

HT and or BN

Bet on who has more wins this year. Mets or Yanks. I'll even spot you a few games.

Mets are better. Would need 7-8 games.

Mets are better. Would need 7-8 games.

I was thinking 5 games but I'll give you 7.

I was thinking 5 games but I'll give you 7.

What's the bet?

What's the bet?

Friendly Sig bet. Month of October

Friendly Sig bet. Month of October

On

No thanks. They are going to get under the luxury tax threshold and then unleash hell. Stand by

That is not the way of the Evil Empire.. But glad to hear. Maybe the market will dry up for him and he takes less.

That is not the way of the Evil Empire.. But go to hear. Maybe the market will dry up for him and he takes less.

You're a funny guy. Got some baby bombers in my draft today. Sanchez and Bird, so you know they're good.

Giants gambled by only solidifying closer role, without going after OF, or middle relief help. Starters should be able to go relatively deep. Defense is strong as usual. Again they are going to have to rely on clutch hitting.

Certainly capable of winning division. Starting pitching is designed for playoffs. I think they win around 92. Will be competitive if healthy.

<--- Giants fan :thumbsup:

I want Soler to start over Moss.

I think they feel Soler is still a bit raw and has some work to do to refine his hitting. Still, one year of control of Wade Davis versus what is it, 5 or 6 years of control of Soler? Yeah, hoping the dude comes into his own over the next few years :thumbsup:

Mark Melloncone sucks balls.

he was god awful when he pitched for the Red Sox.

Fock him

Enjoy your closer San Fran :lol:

If the Yankees can get another quality starter behind Tanaka watch out. They will contend in the east. Just hoping Gregorious is OK

Tanaka looked solid against that 1927 yankees lineup in Tampa Bay

Thanks Ed. I was unawares.

Thanks Ed. I was unawares.

if only they could get someone to go with him, they'd be something! :D

if only they could get someone to go with him, they'd be something! :D

Keep smiling bean town buffoon. Soon the NYY will block the sun once again and the rest will play in their shade.

I didn't even notice - was that NY's ace out there, throwing BP to the Rays? :lol:

I didn't even notice - was that NY's ace out there, throwing BP to the Rays? :lol:

Lucky for the world it was the 1st game of the MLB season and the only game on yesterday at 1 :D

was literally nothing on other than the Bruins/Blackhawks

How many MLB teams don't have a WS? Top of my head the Rangers, Padres, Mariners and Rockies. Am I missing anyone? Astros

Lucky for the world it was the 1st game of the MLB season and the only game on yesterday at 1 :D

was literally nothing on other than the Bruins/Blackhawks

Thanks to the fantastic broadcasting scheduling by the PGA Tour again. I could watch it live yesterday on my phone but not on TV :doh:

Also, I'm off work today. Prolly the only Mets game I'll watch start to finish until September if they're in contention.

How many MLB teams don't have a WS? Top of my head the Rangers, Padres, Mariners and Rockies. Am I missing anyone? Astros

you're too easy to poke. cmon, it's one game, don't be tho thenthitive

You're as predictable as the sun rising in the East. :lol:

Here's a tip: If you're going to cry about Cowboys fans living in the past, it helps to not live in the past with teams that fit your argument.. We are talking about "the Baby Boomers are back" and 2017 here - try and keep up. :doh:

you're too easy to poke. cmon, it's one game, don't be tho thenthitive

Ed, it's the Yankees. We can't get sensitive, Its not even close in baseball who the greatest are. There is no debate.

You're as predictable as the sun rising in the East. :lol:

Here's a tip: If you're going to cry about Cowboys fans living in the past, it helps to not live in the past with teams that fit your argument.. We are talking about "the Baby Boomers are back" and 2017 here - try and keep up. :doh:

Well, the baby bombers can't be "back". When they are back they won't be babies anymore. This is the just the start, like the early 90's. Bernie and Mo got there first, then the cavalry arrived. The EE is re-assembling in front of your eyes. Check it out.

Ed, it's the Yankees. We can't get sensitive, Its not even close in baseball who the greatest are. There is no debate.

were.

The EE is re-assembling in front of your eyes. Check it out.

Oh I know, trust me. We were a good part of that too sending some quality prospects your way.. My Rangers focked the goose and missed our window - I think we are headed back to the cellar.

Oh I know, trust me. We were a good part of that too sending some quality prospects your way.. My Rangers focked the goose and missed our window - I think we are headed back to the cellar.

Well, re-builds in baseball can happen quick now a days, as long as the team pulls the plug. The Yankees didn't till last year. Rangers have some good talent, they should be dealing If they don't hang around.

Red Sox are in a world of hurt in 3 years.

Dumbrowski has really done some stupid sh1t.

Well, re-builds in baseball can happen quick now a days, as long as the team pulls the plug. The Yankees didn't till last year. Rangers have some good talent, they should be dealing If they don't hang around.

One thing that has really, really hurt us (since our existence really) is that we have no focking clue how to develop our own arms. Any pitcher we get worth a damn has to come thru FA - and I have no idea why.

were.

Were? They have to give back those trophies? Send a few trucks if they do. There's a lot of them

One thing that has really, really hurt us - since our existence really. Is that we have no focking clue how to develop our own arms. Any pitcher we get worth a damn has to come thru FA - and I have no idea why.

Well, you could say the same thing about the Yankees. Pettite is the only starter of any significance they have developed and held on to in the last 40 or so years. Guidry before him. They are good at closers though.

Red Sox are in a world of hurt in 3 years.

Dumbrowski has really done some stupid sh1t.

You are never happy unless you are beating up your GMs. STFU already. Worrying about three years from now ? Come on.

Were? They have to give back those trophies? Send a few trucks if they do. There's a lot of them

with 2 wild cards, they have been to the playoffs 1 time the last 4 years.

you keep feigning to the good ol days.

did anyone receive a IBB in yesterdays games?

Don't the kids in NY go to school? :mad:

Lot of the little fockers at the Mets game

How many wearing Cuddyer jerseys?

Duffy o5.5 Ks -130

Gray o6.5 Ks -145

Opening day is local Holiday.

How many wearing Cuddyer jerseys?

Give it up man