Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Turned in my bonus sheet today

I know. I know. Rats ass.

I always get that out in my stomach when I turn in my bonus sheet. Even through I'm fully aware it's a small percentage of what they make. Happy to get an email back right off the bat approving it for my next paycheck.

I'm not using it all on the boy as far as presents go but I am thinking a monster slot car track. The afx mega g will be a great present for Xmas. Plus maybe a train trip somewhere fun for the day.

Not bad for operating the fry o lator

I know. I know. Rats ass.

I always get that out in my stomach when I turn in my bonus sheet. Even through I'm fully aware it's a small percentage of what they make. Happy to get an email back right off the bat approving it for my next paycheck.

I'm not using it all on the boy as far as presents go but I am thinking a monster slot car track. The afx mega g will be a great present for Xmas. Plus maybe a train trip somewhere fun for the day.

Not bad for operating the fry o lator

D!ck. I wanted the fry o lator and they kept me on drinks.

How far do you think you can get with $15.30?

Got my boys one a few years ago. I was really excited as I, like you thought they'd love it just like I did at their age. They barely focking played with it. :(

How far do you think you can get with $15.30?

I can get to Ann Arbor from Jackson with that amount on Amtrack believe it or not. For BOTH of us. I did it not long ago. I am talking a longer trip though. maybe Battle Creek or lansing.

Got my boys one a few years ago. I was really excited as I, like you thought they'd love it just like I did at their age. They barely focking played with it. :(

Yea.. My son laughed at me when I was all excited for "his" race track 3 or 4 years ago, he was around 10.

He couldn't give 2 shIts..

The boy is 3 though and his head nearly exploded when I took him to a slot car track locally. I really feel like he will dig it.

The boy is 3 though and his head nearly exploded when I took him to a slot car track locally. I really feel like he will dig it.

He'll love it, especially playing it with you. That one has three separate settings to make it more or less challenging. It looks focking sweet. I want one.

I can get to Ann Arbor from Jackson with that amount on Amtrack believe it or not. For BOTH of us. I did it not long ago. I am talking a longer trip though. maybe Battle Creek or lansing.

The question I have is: why would you WANT to got to the liberal, dbag, shithole, freakshow college town that is Ann Arbor?

But you had a hell of a time playing with it...amiright?

The question I have is: why would you WANT to got to the liberal, dbag, shithole, freakshow college town that is Ann Arbor?

My aunt lives there and the boy loves her. So we take the train and she drives us back.

My aunt lives there and the boy loves her. So we take the train and she drives us back.

I will allow it. Also, the hands-on museum is pretty cool.