Sign in to follow this  
Bob Ross

Week 6 FU - The Joy of Painting Edition

Started Kamara over Ajayi-and I predicted it, Kamara is watching Ingram run wild.......did they trade AP so Kamara could ride the bench? But everyone knows NO's coach is a moron. And the nice n-gentleman who planted Rogers into the ground, nice first start for Adams on my part. Losing to crappiest team in our league.

Joe Flacco for being so impotent that Tucker can't even get a FG attempt.

Gillislee for fumbling himself into the doghouse.

Actually, the Patriots' offense entirely. Gil, Hogan, Brady...

A poem is an invisible painting. A painting is an invisible poem.

Charlie know little about the arts but do know that DeAndre Hopkins has been invisible today.

Saint coaching staff gravy training Ingram while Kamara averages 8 yds/carry, SOB's........................

Tell me about it, at least they are up 3 TDS, so they might just end up running the balls with Kamara later? I hope.

Tell me about it, at least they are up 3 TDS, so they might just end up running the balls with Kamara later? I hope.

You'd think any coaching staff worth their salt would eventually rest a Hall of Famer like they've made Ingram look today and put Kamara in, but maybe they want Ingram to pull a hammy or something.

Rodgers down and out for a while now. Tate hurt. Elliott on a bye and maybe out for 6 weeks. Diggs out before kickoff.

FU week 6!!!

I'm gonna throw out an FU on behalf of my brother-in-law to this entire season.

He has now lost 4 of his 5 keepers. Here's the list:

Allen Robinson

DJ

Greg Olsen

Aaron Rodgers

Woof.

The Sefarian-Jenkins TD overturn is why the NFL is the worst professional sport. Ridiculous.

Indeed. Serious bullsh1t on that call. :mad:

Screw the entire Atlanta Falcons team!

Going down on the damn Dolphins?!?!?

Thanks for making Cutler look like a real WB and for knocking me out of the survivor pool

FU to Shanahan for causing me to bench Hyde.

FU to NFL official slack-jawed asswipe review officials for reversing the ASJ TD. You idiots.

F**k everything Tampon Bay. From the defense killing any hopes of Martin being used to Crab Legs getting himself hurt. And a pending FU to Andy Reid who once again seems convinced that Alex Smith has to throw them to victory.

One last FU to the bipolar as hell Jags. Sit them at Pittsburgh, they go off. Start them at home vs the Rams, they'll give up 40.

The Sefarian-Jenkins TD overturn is why the NFL is the worst professional sport. Ridiculous.

Yep

It also gives life to the statement "NFL is fixed"

All of KC. Fock you in the mouth getting donkey punched at home. I hate Pitt

I would advise against focking someone in the mouth while they're getting donkey punched!

• Like 2

MThomas

Hogan

Winston

Kelce

Ty Montgomery

...5 starters combined for <10pts. FU ball lickers.

FU to Jay Ajayi, also, for actually doing something the week I bench you.

I"m about done with fantasy football. There's just not much skill involved anymore. All about injuries now. Fock it all

It is frustrating as hell. My one team was in first by 50 pts after week 4...and will be in 4th place by the end of the day. Second team was in 7th place after week 4...then nearly broke and finally broke the 13 year scoring record in consecutive weeks to take an 80 pt lead. Makes it hard to enjoy even when something is going right.