Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Trump is absolutely right about Sweden

keep defending those ragheads, while condoning Christianity

keep being such an uptight jackass that you can't tell a joke when you see one. You're going to die a young man if you don't calm down son. Take a deep breath. It's going to be okay. I hope you're wearing a helmet.

I just read a news story about how Korea is telling their citizens to stay out of Muslim parts of Paris. And the head of the Chinese travel agents association says that tourism from Asia to France is way down due to the violence from Muslim refugees.

keep being such an uptight jackass that you can't tell a joke when you see one. You're going to die a young man if you don't calm down son. Take a deep breath. It's going to be okay. I hope you're wearing a helmet.

if you ever said anything mildly funny it would be different

You really think what you said was funny? Just because you don't mean it, that doesn't mean it's funny. And if you said that in the presence of libtards in real life you would get your head cut off.

You really think what you said was funny? Just because you don't mean it, that doesn't mean it's funny. And if you said that in the presence of libtards in real life you would get your head cut off.

I didn't say it was funny. I said it was a joke. What was funny was the moron who claimed I was defending Muslims.

Another aspect about these "refugees". The males of fighting age. Who are they running from? They took off and abandoned their homes, communities and families in many cases? They didn't have the courage to fight back?

I just read a news story about how Korea is telling their citizens to stay out of Muslim parts of Paris. And the head of the Chinese travel agents association says that tourism from Asia to France is way down due to the violence from Muslim refugees.

Hell, the USA had all kinds of travel warnings like this throughout Obama's presidency, yet everyone was completely silent, especially the fair and balanced MSM.

Hell, the USA had all kinds of travel warnings like this throughout Obama's presidency, yet everyone was completely silent, especially the fair and balanced MSM.

Racist Koreans

No link because I am on my phone, but this is big news all over the internet for some reason. The one article that I did read said that rapes have gone down over the last decade.

Um, then how did you find out about these warnings? Did Obummer Tweet you?

People in Asia are very racist when compared to Americans.

Link?

No link because I am on my phone, but this is big news all over the internet for some reason. The one article that I did read said that rapes have gone down over the last decade.

Which part is big news? Honestly, there's been a few things mentioned herein. thx

Um, then how did you find out about these warnings? Did Obummer Tweet you?

:lol:

It is called being informed.

Personal experience.

I spent a year of my life in the Far East. Didn't notice.

No kidding. Just take a look at the 'Sambo' brand.

They're even racist (incredibly so) to other Asians.

:o

Ha ha! Those crazy chineseses! Bet you they ain't taking any refugees in.

Word in my wife's Chinese circle of friends is that refugees are turning Europe into a dumpster. I'd been meaning to ask you guys if anybody had been in Europe recently to confirm.

Link?

Jeebus, It's insane how deep the racism is here.

Ha ha! Those crazy chineseses! Bet you they ain't taking any refugees in.

Why should they? That would be stupid.

My wife's mom (Palauan) is the most racist person I know besides RLLD. She can't f'ing stand Filipinos for some reason. She always says "they're the Mexicans of Asia" (which is obviously inherently racist again Hispanics also).

Word in my wife's Chinese circle of friends is that refugees are turning Europe into a dumpster. I'd been meaning to ask you guys if anybody had been in Europe recently to confirm.

Haven't been since 2010. I remember seeing some skinheads in Amsterdam in the early 90''s. I wonder what happened to them?

Why should they? That would be stupid.

They tend to be very intelligent.

Haven't been since 2010. I remember seeing some skinheads in Amsterdam in the early 90''s. I wonder what happened to them?

I was in Europe in the early 90s, The West Germans were wondering how they would handle all the East Germans flooding into their country and if it was such a good idea to subsidize all the fockers.

That Chinese broad in that commercial is hot BTW

I'd like to think Gary knew what to look for since I'd posted that commercial earlier to prove that same point a year or two ago.

• Like 1

I was in Europe in the early 90s, The West Germans were wondering how they would handle all the East Germans flooding into their country and if it was such a good idea to subsidize all the fockers.

Are the East Germans the ones screwing it up now?

I would think it's probably the Belgians.

Maybe notthe Belgians, maybe people who think like this... http://www.torontosun.com/2012/07/16/muslim-clerics-letter-to-the-sun-about-preventing-sex-assault

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kansas-bar-shooting-murder-srinivas-kuchibhotl-racial-motivated-adam-purinton-prosecutors-austins-a7596846.html

Trumptard shoots Indian engineer dead 'because he thought he was Middle Eastern'

Adam Purinton, 51, was charged in Johnson County, Kansas, with one count of premeditated first degree murder and two counts of attempted premeditated first degree murder, Johnson County District Attorney Stephen Howe told a news conference.
Purinton is accused of shooting and killing Srinivas Kuchibhotla, 32, and wounding Alok Madasani, also 32, in the Austins Bar and Grill in Olathe, Kansas, on Wednesday evening, according to a statement from the Olathe Police Department.
At least one bystander told the Kansas City Star that the man shouted "get out of my country" before shooting the Indian men. He is also accused of wounding American Ian Grillot, 24, who was shot when he tried to intervene, the Kansas City Star reported.

MAGA

I thought anti-immigrant violence has been a problem for quite a while now? And that POS should fry.

I thought anti-immigrant violence has been a problem for quite a while now? And that POS should fry.

Hate crimes against Muslims are at the highest point since immediately following 9/11. There was a 67% increase from the prior year. So while they've been a problem, it sure does seem that there's a reason why it's becoming a bigger problem for certain people

https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015

Hate crimes against Muslims are at the highest point since immediately following 9/11. There was a 67% increase from the prior year. So while they've been a problem, it sure does seem that there's a reason why it's becoming a bigger problem for certain people

Going to need to see the arrest numbers and the victims injuries. Sorry, way too many hoaxes. Thanks.

And if we could only get crimes against whites by blacks, hispanics, etc to be classified a Hate Crime you'd see a much larger percentage since 2008. HTH

Excellent!

FoxNews employed a Fake Swedish Official to discuss the Fake Swedish Attack. I mean, that's just BRILLIANT!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/fox-news-swedish-security-advisor-heads-scratching-article-1.2982470

NEW YORK — A trans-Atlantic wave of puzzlement is rippling across Sweden for the second time in a week, after a prominent Fox News program featured a "Swedish defense and national security advisor" who's unknown to the country's military and foreign-affairs officials.

Swedes, and some Americans, have been wondering about representations of the Nordic nation in the U.S. since President Donald Trump invoked "what's happening last night in Sweden" while alluding to past terror attacks in Europe during a rally Feb. 18. There hadn't been any major incident in Sweden the previous night.

Then, Fox News commentator Bill O'Reilly convened an on-air faceoff Thursday over Swedish immigration and crime between a Swedish newspaper reporter and a man identified on screen and verbally as a "Swedish defense and national security advisor," Nils Bildt.

Bildt linked immigration to social problems in Sweden, lamented what he described as Swedish liberal close-mindedness about the downsides of welcoming newcomers and said: "We are unable in Sweden to socially integrate these people," arguing that politicians lacked a systematic plan to do so

But if viewers might have taken the "advisor" for a government insider, the Swedish Defense Ministry and Foreign Office told the newspaper Dagens Nyheter they knew nothing of him.

Oh, this just gets better and better! :first:

Just read a horrible story about a wheelchair bound woman in Sweden who was raped by 6 Muslim refugees at a Muslim refugee center. Really, really bad stuff in Sweden.