Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Swimming with a 20 foot great white

1100 men went into the water. 316 come out. Sharks took the rest.

Sure they did.

Its rare but it happens:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1243355/As-swimmer-eaten-alive-Great-White-chilling-evidence-humans-blame-Have-turned-sharks-maneaters.html

They usually dont because a white shark will strike and then wait for prey to bleed to death; people usually get hauled out of the water before they come back. But there are instances of sharks partly consuming people / shark attack victims dragged off and the remains arent found.

That and a human just isn't worth the effort calorie wise for an extra large shark

That and a human just isn't worth the effort calorie wise for an extra large shark

I didn't realize that sharks were doing that math. Good to know. :thumbsup:

It's kind of important for a shark that may go a while between meals to not waste energy reserves

1100 men went into the water. 316 come out. Sharks took the rest.

The oceanic white tip was responsible for the majority of the deaths in WW2, not the great white shark.

The oceanic white tip is smaller, but significantly more aggressive towards people. The reason that you do not hear about it much compared to the great white or the tiger shark is because the oceanic white tip does not travel close to shore and does not attack beach goers.

• Like 1

Here's to swimming with bow-legged wimmin. :cheers:

It's kind of important for a shark that may go a while between meals to not waste energy reserves

This is good to know. So if they've gone a long time without eating and are super duper hungry, they'll just swim on by because humans aren't worth the effort.

Who was the comedian that told the story about hearing that you punch a shark in the nose if he is going to attack? He says he is swimming along and this shark comes near him, so he punches it in the nose. The sharks says, "Ow, why did you do that?" and the guy said he heard that if a shark is going to eat you, then you punch it in the nose. The shark replies, "I wasn't going to eat you, but now that you have punched me, I pretty much have to". :dunno:

When did ed become a shark expert? :unsure:

:lol:

Willy Loman also never realized his jokes weren't funny. :(

The oceanic white tip was responsible for the majority of the deaths in WW2, not the great white shark.

The oceanic white tip is smaller, but significantly more aggressive towards people. The reason that you do not hear about it much compared to the great white or the tiger shark is because the oceanic white tip does not travel close to shore and does not attack beach goers.

Most fatal attacks near beaches are Bull Sharks and Tiger Sharks, not Great Whites.

I would NOT swim with a Bull shark.

How effective is a punch underwater anyways? I bet I could let Mike Tyson punch me in the balls underwater and it wouldn't hurt.

Most fatal attacks near beaches are Bull Sharks and Tiger Sharks, not Great Whites.

I would NOT swim with a Bull shark.

The Maco is a BMF you don't want to mess with either.

How effective is a punch underwater anyways? I bet I could let Mike Tyson punch me in the balls underwater and it wouldn't hurt.

I get such a kick out of movies where the person goes underwater to escape being shot at and the bullets rip through the water :lol:

near beaches, fuckchop. Learn to read.

You got a source for that? Because almost all shark attacks occur near beaches, moron.

Bull shark, tiger shark, hammerhead, great white. Who gives a fock? Swimming with most species of sharks is dangerous. You wanna be the Steve Irwin of the sea? Be my guest. Just don't come crying to me when a shark bites your head off. I don't wanna see your stupid, crying, bloody severed head.

• Like 1

You got a source for that? Because almost all shark attacks occur near beaches, moron.

Are you really going to get into a debate with Ed Jacques Cousteau Jr.?

• Like 1

They have a point system.

It's called White Watchers.

Great Whites are responsible for more fatal shark attacks than tiger sharks and bull sharks combined:

https://www.floridamuseum.ufl.edu/shark-attacks/factors/species-implicated/

Youre batting 1.000 today Ed.

He's still doing better than the Wobblegong shark, 28 attacks and not a single kill. All the other sharks must laugh at them.

He's still doing better than the Wobblegong shark, 28 attacks and not a single kill. All the other sharks must laugh at them.

:first: :clap:

Saw this the other day on the Indianapolis.

Sharks did feed on the men according to some who were there. They started feeding on the men who were already dead and also made several fresh kills.

As opposed to what?

Strip Malls?

They have a point system.

It's called White Watchers.

Well blacks can't swim so why would they be watching for them?

• Like 2

Sharks did feed on the men according to some who were there. They started feeding on the men who were already dead and also made several fresh kills.

blood attracts sharks? Tonight at 9!

Everyone knows sharks do not like the taste of humans.

someone never saw 'jaws'. :doh:

• Like 1

Bull shark, tiger shark, hammerhead, great white. Who gives a fock? You wanna be the Steve Irwin of the sea? Be my guest. Just don't come crying to me when a shark bites your head off. I don't wanna see your stupid, crying, bloody severed head.

this.

i have been close to nurse, lemon, white tip reef, and black tips... but want no part of those 4, though am fascinated by those large schools of hammerheads.

• Like 1

This is good to know. So if they've gone a long time without eating and are super duper hungry, they'll just swim on by because humans aren't worth the effort.

You seem to be taking this quite hard for some reason

this.

i have been close to nurse, lemon, white tip reef, and black tips... but want no part of those 4, though am fascinated by those large schools of hammerheads.

Hammerheads are no big deal, i have seen spearfisherman swim around them and i would have no problem snorkeling around them.

The honest truth about sharks is that i have caught many from the beach and so many from a boat around rigs where people are spear fishing or diving. Even when you do not see sharks you are always surrounded by them.

There are so many sharks in the ocean it is ridiculous.

this.

At best the hammer head ranks 10 on the most dangerous to humans shark. Shark bites being as rare as they are, hammer head bites are insanely rare

Even when you do not see sharks you are always surrounded by them.

I don't see sharks right now. :shocking:
  • Like 1

At best the hammer head ranks 10 on the most dangerous to humans shark. Shark bites being as rare as they are, hammer head bites are insanely rare

Hammer heads are only dangerous if you have a d1ck that looks like a nail

When did ed become a shark expert? :unsure:

:lol:

His week off.