Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

Wanna talk about Hoops? Baseball? Your favorite kind of peanut butter?

Peanut butter, there is one kind that stands well above the rest. It’s Skippy natural. Not just skippy, it has to be skippy natural. It’s the best PB you can buy at the store.

• Like 1

Peanut butter, there is one kind that stands well above the rest. Its Skippy natural. Not just skippy, it has to be skippy natural. Its the best PB you can buy at the store.

Your gerbils react only Skippy Natural?

Wanna talk about Hoops? Baseball? Your favorite kind of peanut butter?

take it to the geek club!

Peanut butter, there is one kind that stands well above the rest. Its Skippy natural. Not just skippy, it has to be skippy natural. Its the best PB you can buy at the store.

Hmm. I eat Skippy exclusively, but I've never seen the natural

I eat a local brand Central Market (Owned by HEB), there are only 2 ingredients peanuts and salt.

The are a few downsides: it needs to be refrigerated, it needs to be mixed prior to eating, and you always run out of peanut oil before the container is empty. So the last 20% gets thrown out because it is too dry.

Even though it is more work i think it tastes better.

The problem with the skippy natural is that it adds both palm oil and sugar.

Ive seen those when I went to central market in SA but never bought them cause like you said its a little more work and when Im making a peanutbutter sandwich I want it fast

Peanut butter, there is one kind that stands well above the rest. It’s Skippy natural. Not just skippy, it has to be skippy natural. It’s the best PB you can buy at the store.

I concur.

Yup.

I eat a local brand Central Market (Owned by HEB), there are only 2 ingredients peanuts and salt.

The are a few downsides: it needs to be refrigerated, it needs to be mixed prior to eating, and you always run out of peanut oil before the container is empty. So the last 20% gets thrown out because it is too dry.

Even though it is more work i think it tastes better.

The problem with the skippy natural is that it adds both palm oil and sugar.

Have you tried storing it upside down? Might lead to needing to stir more but I'd bet the oil would last that last 20%.

Have you tried storing it upside down? Might lead to needing to stir more but I'd bet the oil would last that last 20%.

R U an engineer?

Yes, if you store it upside down in the fridge the top gets too dry and it is impossible to stir.

My current one container is stored upside down outside in the cabinets, but I am undecided on whether that is better or not. It is a little too liquidy.

Ive seen those when I went to central market in SA but never bought them cause like you said its a little more work and when Im making a peanutbutter sandwich I want it fast

I used to live by central market when I first moved to Houston. Since I technically was based out of Wyoming I had a per diem and shopped at Central market almost exclusively. It is probably the best grocery store in the country.

It is out of my price range now. Some of the central market items are sold at HEB though.

not eating much peanut butter these days. used to get jiff. will occasionally use it in sauce for pad thai or satay

Peanut butter and honey makes a fine sandwich. It's hard to describe the taste and texture of honey liberally applied to a piece of bread but it works.

Honey never goes bad.