Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

I've Got A New Nighttime Visitor.

I wanna be the guy who cant grasp that possums and raccoons arent the same animal.

SC,...i have to say you're one of my favorites here, funny guy :thumbsup:

SC,...i have to say you're one of my favorites here, funny guy :thumbsup:

The funny thing is that i actually am the guy who cant grasp that possums and raccoons arent the same animal. They pretty much all taste the same. Roadkill = roadkill.

Perfect. And maybe at some point, reveal that you are actually using the word "possum" like many people use "coon", as a substitute for the N-word.

Except that maybe im a black guy....

Perfect. And maybe at some point, reveal that you are actually using the word "possum" like many people use "coon", as a substitute for the N-word.

And of course, someone can pretend to be running a possum fighting ring, and ask for training tips.

:doublethumbsup:

Then we unleash the ultimate bomb....TUB POSSUM :ninja:

We might have to get creative with adobe, but I think that paint shop pro originals from us would do just fine :banana:

Actually, this could be a good thread...

"Paint Shop Your Best Tub Possum"

And of course, someone can pretend to be running a possum fighting ring, and ask for training tips.

I :wub: the way you think.

IDK about left coast possum but the better coast possum are nasty. I see on my block every few nights one coming out of or into the sewer. Doesn't really fit but oozes his way in and out I the hole.

Well that would make it even funnier then wouldn't it?

I suppose it would.

Im really not though. Im white as newly fallen snow. I cant dance, and i have a little d!ck :(

*UPDATE*

It looks like I have myself a bit of a dilemma...

Not only am I feeding a little 'possum, but now it appears I have a stray cat as well. They don't bother each other... but if the cat gets to the food first, he doesn't leave anything for the 'possum, and vice versa.

Shouid I put more food out or will I end up feeding every critter in the neighborhood?

*UPDATE*

It looks like I have myself I bit of a dilemma...

Not only am I feeding a little 'possum, but now it appears I have a stray cat as well. They don't bother each other... but if the cat gets to the food first, he doesn't leave anything for the 'possum, and vice versa.

Shouid I put more food out or will I end up feeding every critter in the neighborhood?

Definately put more food out. Raccoons need to eat about 2.7 lbs of food per day. Its a fact.

*UPDATE*

I honestly think you are retarded, maybe not 100% bang your brother retarded, but definitely a window licker at least.

Please take a picture of the possum coming to eat next time and post it here. :thumbsup:

Please take a picture of the possum coming to eat next time and post it here. :thumbsup:

Make sure your toes are in the picture...I like feet! :wub:

*UPDATE*

Watch out for the panty sniffers. They eat more than cat food.

I honestly think you are retarded, maybe not 100% bang your brother retarded, but definitely a window licker at least.

:first:

He/she's gotta be trolling, right? :lol:

Watch out for the panty sniffers. They eat more than cat food.

:terrifiedSuxwillfindmyhouse:

That sounds like a Oraccoon.

Obummer! :mad:

*UPDATE*

Meh, the cat is probably just following the fish stench from your hallway. :wave:

:terrifiedSuxwillfindmyhouse:

I'm looking through google earth right now

:wub:

Couple times when I was living in Seattle, I thought, after living in New York, I thought I had just seen some huge, mutant rat.

Turned out ....

It was a raccoon.

Turned out ...

I was just a douche

Nice one :cheers:

No ... seriously.

NO WAY could you ever get that close to a possum.

I once caught a hummingbird with my bare hands though. Snuck up from behind it while it was at a feeder and cupped my hands around it. It started screaching and I opened my hands to check if it was OK and it flew away.

I once caught a hummingbird with my bare hands though. Snuck up from behind it while it was at a feeder and cupped my hands around it.

That was a Hawk Moth.

:banana: