Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers: In-Game Discussion

Wonder if Kelvin still thinks tanking on his 40 to play with Cam was good idea? Dumbass

Focking Cam..............THROW THE FOCKING ROCK TO OLSEN YOU THEO HUCKSTABLE LOOKING DOOSH!!!!

seattle showed how to stop him and Carolina offense has been brutal since.

seattle showed how to stop him and Carolina offense has been brutal since.

Likes Nance or Simms said, he's been wide open at times. Cam would rather throw it to a covered KB or pad his own running stats. He is terrible at going through progressions, staying in the pocket under pressure, and has no touch.

Likes Nance or Simms said, he's been wide open at times. Cam would rather throw it to a covered KB or pad his own running stats. He is terrible at going through progressions, staying in the pocket under pressure, and has no touch.

olsen had been doing great all year with newton till the last 2 weeks. guess that's how it goes with TE's not named J. Graham or Gronk.

olsen had been doing great all year with newton till the last 2 weeks. guess that's how it goes with TE's not named J. Graham or Gronk.

That or find a TE that has a white guy throwing the football to him.

• Like 1

They have smart QBs that constantly feed their playmakers and can hit small windows. Cam doesn't do either. It was like watching a guy with tunnel vision tonight. Look at KB or run...repeat. I didn't watch a ton of the game, but it also seemed like the playcalling didn't adapt to how little time Cam had to get rid of the ball.

I know it's near impossible for any FF player to not have down games, but the Panthers offensive struggles are becoming a bigger issue. 151 yards passing against a bottom 5 pass D? Inexcusable. Cam should have been benched in the 2nd half.

The only silver lining to seeing Olsen get the short end will be watching Cam act like a pouty little child during the post-game. Dude has one of the sandiest vajayjays following a loss like this. It's hilarious.

At what focking point do they bench Cam's sorry a$$?!!!! Bench him just like Geno Smith. He can't go through progressions, is an injury waiting to happen and isn't worthy of holding the clipboard let alone the football.

These focking owners should refund fans their money for drafting guys like this who have no business being in the NFL.

So glad I benched Bernard for Ingram! :thumbsup: Now if only Olsen will save me with a TD! :doh:

Why would you bench Bernard for this week's matchup? Who is your other RB?

At what focking point do they bench Cam's sorry a$$?!!!! Bench him just like Geno Smith. He can't go through progressions, is an injury waiting to happen and isn't worthy of holding the clipboard let alone the football.

These focking owners should refund fans their money for drafting guys like this who have no business being in the NFL.

Rivera could have easily used the spitting blood image as a scapegoat to bench him at any point. "Yea, he was taking some big hits, and we didn't want him to reinjure his ribs" or some BS. Like I said earlier, he's quickly become a one-trick running pony, and even that is getting worse. His completion % is barely above 60%. He's thrown all of 8 TDs in 8 games, and his QB rating is a pedestrian 86.6.

By comparison, Derek Anderson has a 70% completion rate, has thrown 4 TDs in a quarter of the attempts it took Cam to get 8, and has a 115 QB rating. Take all that with a slight grain of salt because a majority of those stats derive from a game against Tampa Bay, but he's posted similar numbers in the three games he's appeared in since then.

What's even more depressing is that when I play against Cam next week, I'm sure he'll finally lay down that 40 pt game everyone has been waiting for. Gonna go crazy if that happens...

• Like 2

He was pretty darn good under Chud and with Steve Smith guiding him.

If the Panthers bench Cam they might as well throw a towel over their own heads because their regime is over there.

I'm glad to see the panthercats flounder but personally I'd say they ought to go back to running him 12+ times a game.