Sign in to follow this  
vino

Flex Morris or Kelvin, lesser of two evils? 1pt ppr

What are your thoughts? I'm taking out Buck and these unfortunately are my only 2 options left

Morris (against Phily)

Kelvin Benji (new qb)

think Morris for the touches? Hmm

Also, if you have an opinion, I need 2 in a .5 pt ppr league, figured why not ask. I haven't checked out the weather yet if anyone else has?

Diggs (rams)

K Allen (buffalo)

Tate (chicago)

Landry is locked in the 1st slot, need 2 more.

WHIR

Tough call, but I'll take a crack at it. Philly Run D has been very good otherwise it'd be an easy call for ALF, But there seems like a lot of unknowns in buffalo for Kelvin, New QB, New Team. In a close call like this I'd go more with the known and ALF is going to get the ball.

Morris if you think he will score. Know little about Peterman but he supposedly has a big arm. That plays to Benji's strength

Diggs and Tate, although a lot of pundits think this could be Allens breakout game. Sorry if I made it worse.

Morris if you think he will score. Know little about Peterman but he supposedly has a big arm. That plays to Benji's strength

Diggs and Tate, although a lot of pundits think this could be Allens breakout game. Sorry if I made it worse.

No, it's cool. I've actually been learning towards Allen to begin with in hopes that this would be his week. It was the Tate/Diggs factor that's been playing on me. Tate's ppr wr ranking is the lowest I think I've seen it this year (when he's active) on espn. Then fantasypros has Tate a no question starter over both Diggs and Allen, so..

edit: Nvm, Diggs was the one ranked the lowest I've seen him this year

I'm also going to go with Morris, Allen,Tate.

Diggs, Allen, Tate, Morris all have horrrible match ups. Benjamin simply cant be started with the uncertainty of the new QB.

I am going to say Allen simply based off volume, Tate, Morris, Diggs.