Sign in to follow this  
TxSaberCats

NFL.com League - FREE

If interested, I have a NFL.com league with six slots remaining. It's free to join. Automatic draft set for August 16. It's an experienced competitive league and everyone sticks with the league throughout the entire season!

It's easy to join.

Go to "Join a League" and select "Private League". Then select "Search League Name" option and search for the league: "Best Damn League Period". The password to join is bdlp08.

Hope to see you there!

I am in...Now there is only 2 teams left. :rolleyes:

Awesome! Thanks for joining!

Just two slots left... who's ready for some smack down football?!?!?!

Keeps bumping the thread unceremoniously until we get the final two teams... :thumbsdown:

BTW, I understand the autodraft feature but when are draft slots assigned or is it random and we only find out after the autodraft? My position w/i the 1st round may dictate my ranking approach or should I prepare for a cr@pshoot?

BTW, I understand the autodraft feature but when are draft slots assigned or is it random and we only find out after the autodraft? My position w/i the 1st round may dictate my ranking approach or should I prepare for a cr@pshoot?

According to NFL.com, "The draft order will be randomly generated between midnight and 6:00 AM ET on the day of the draft. As stated in the Official Rules, the rank lists will be locked approximately 24 hours prior to your league's draft day. You will not be able to change the rank lists after the draft order has been generated."

C'mon guys we only need two more owners. You can never get enough FF :thumbsdown:

Amen, Brother!

So, who's ready for some fantasy football? Only ONE spot left in the Best Damn League Period league, hurry and join! See you on the playing field!