Sign in to follow this  
rclinkinpark

12 team - 4th year of league - keep 8 - $150 - CBS

An owner in this league ( 4th year of existence with full history archived on CBS ) has been AWOL since the end of last season, and has been given until this Sunday ( 27th ) to show signs of life or be replaced. My feeling is hes a goner, so im looking to fill a probable vacancy.

Here are the particulars of the league

Draft day is Sunday, August 17th at 10am PST / 1 EST via the CBS draftroom ( will take about 2 1/2 hours - standard straight draft - all rounds reverse order of finish from previous year - not an auction )

$150 entry fee all returned to the league minus cbs site fee.

12 team / 3 division league with 6 playoff team format

Standard offensive decimal scoring

We use IDPS instead of DSTS, but only start 3 weekly with accelerated scoring to add value

We keep 8 yearly with keeper parameters based upon round of which players were drafted.

The probable open team based upon league parameters will allow you to keep 3 of the following :

Tomlinson

Mark Clayton

Kevin Jones

LaMont Jordan

and 5 of the following:

Drew Brees

Kev Curtis

Wes Welker

Crumpler

Tatum Bell

Cotchery

the team has more players but those are the notables

the only other keeper parameter is you cant keep more than 3 at any position.

Since the owner has been idle all draft picks are in tact and this team has the 6th pick ( it missed the playoffs last year by 1 game )

Its a VERY active in season league, and fairly active throughout the offseason with a good crop of competitive and knowledgeable guys.

The team is middle of the road in this league, but with precise trading and drafting can easily be a playoff team.

If interested email me at richgcarter@gmail.com and i will send the full constitution.

Thanks

Richard