Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Did you know they called it an STI now?

No kidding. If this isn't political correctness run amok I don't know what the fucck is.

"Well, Disease just sounds so bad..."

"The fucck? We're trying to make it sound good now?"

Can't spell ruthless without Ruth!

That's good.

I'll put it on file and when the wicked witch dies or retires, I'll give you 24 hours to recycle it or I'll steal it.

Did you know they called it an STI now?

No kidding. If this isn't political correctness run amok I don't know what the fucck is.

"Well, Disease just sounds so bad..."

"The fucck? We're trying to make it sound good now?"

I stopped receiving the NewThink vocabulary updates sixteen years ago and so I'm always so far behind, which is bad because I teach English for a living and yet I can't properly use pronouns Zer, Zir, Fey, Em, or Zym.

Shes merely hanging on to spite Trump not to benefit us and make the country a better place for me and future generations to live. Yeah maybe this has happened before but that was before my time and it somewhat irrelevant to the opinion I have on her in present time. She should do the country a service and step down for a younger more competent mind that can actually wrap their head around the times we live in. Would be surprised if this lady even ever operated a smartphone.

She wanted to be replaced by the first woman president. That's the only reason she's still around.