Sign in to follow this  
yupper

Which defense?

I'm a 49er homer and I'm debating starting them tonight vs. the Rams instead of the Cardinals def vs. Cowboys. The Niners have looked pretty good defensively and could have a good game in which should be low scoring and Thurday night games usually suck. I've also been toying all week on whether to drop the 49ers defense and pick up either the Packers, Jaguars, or Bucs def. I'm only allowed a specific number of transactions on the season and our league requires us to have 2 defenses. So should I start the Niners Def or go with AZ Def or pick up a different defense? Thanks

I also have the Cards, but picked up the Bucs. I'd stay with the Niners, their D has been more than solid and I don't think the Rams present too much of a challenge.

I'd stick with the 49er's. In a league that waivers are at a premium due to being limited, I dunno that I would waste them on a defensive change that would result in minimal gain. Save them and use them for something better. In the off chance you do decide to go AZ and pick up another Def, I would look at the Dolphins this week and against the worst NFL team I've seen in years.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=469791