Sign in to follow this  
famousb

4 man keeper, i'm pick #6. Which one of these RBs do you take?

Pick my #3 RB  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these guys would you want as your #3

• C Dillon
    • W Dunn
    • R Droughns
    • D Davis
    • D McAllister
    • RDayne
    • C Brown

12-team, 4-man keeper league. I got pick #6, and i'm almost 100% certain picks 1-5 will be rookies - they always go first.

And i'm definitely going RB because i have my top 2 WR spots filled (ABoldin, JWalker), and want to bolster my RB strength a little (I've got Westy and KJ). So out of these guys that i believe will be left on the board, which would you want to go with to be your #3?

Personally i'm leaning toward Corey "TD Machine" Dillon. I think this is his swan-song year, and he's going to be spending alot of time in the endzone, not to mention probably 60-80 yds. per game.

Though there are injury concerns, I feel you have to go with the talent and potential in Dom. They didn't draft Bush. They haven't been trying very hard to pick up another back, so they must feel Dom is gonna be okay. He sticks out head and shoulders above the rest to me. Droughns is the only other back here that warrants consideration in my opinion. Dunn might be the most prouctive, but this is a keeper format so you want a little more youth. If you were to go Dunn or Dillon, I would be looking for early production and selling high!~!!

While I agree that Dillon is a desent back, the Patriots disagree. Hence taking Maroney. Dillon has said he is coming into this year with avengence and wants to kick some azz, but his attitude is so bad, I don't buy it.

I would take Dom Davis. There is no one there to take his job and he will only be better with new coach, new wr and good tight end. There will definitly be more space for him to run in. I would watch his injury status though....I believe it's his knee....see what happens there.