Fuckit.... I like wine.

mmmmm...ghey

:first:

I like wine too. :)

Go...... Wine tasting?

Yeah. In.

Phag. :thumbsdown:

:D

Whats wrong with wine? Hell they drank that all the time back in the day. Today, wine is so much better than it used to be. Love some wine.

Whats wrong with wine? Hell they drank that all the time back in the day. Today, wine is so much better than it used to be. Love some wine.

My only problem with it is it tastes like sh!t. At least the non alcoholic version does. Think its called grape juice?

nothing.

there are people who think it's ghey for a guy to drink it.

So, why wouldn't people post moderate priced wine recommendations?

Like a Decoy Cabernet ($17-25)

Hawk Crest Cabernet ($15)

I used to drink it more often than I do now, but with a good steak, it is a must (before, during and after).

cabs:

- frei brothers, around $20

- rosenblum, around $12

- hahn, around $14

- joel gott, around $18

- ramsey, around $12

zin:

- 4 vines, around $12

- sterling, around $14

- 7 deadly

some other reds:

- raymond R merlot, around $13

- st francis claret, around $20

- markham merlot, around $17

I tend to like chianti's or a pure sangiovese....

i think there is more value in european and south american wines than US.

fan of chianti, nebbiolo, barolo, brunello, amarone, nero d'avola, primitivo

Wine is fine

But whiskey's quicker

Wine is great. Nothing compliments food like wine.

You guys that like red wine and don't have one of these, you need to get one. I bought one of these a few weeks back and have done my own blind taste tests on it, and it works awesome (unless you are talking Boone's Farm that is). I was searching around for a while checking for the best rated then came to learn this is the one.

Put the aerator on the bottle, decant into a glass pitcher or regular decanter, and you are good to go.

See the comments as well on this Amazon page. I found it a couple bucks cheaper somewhere else but I forgot where. Plus, it's not expensive anyway.

https://www.amazon.com/Trudeau-Aerating-Pourer-Aerator-0979003/dp/B003LJX0IQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1544384819&sr=8-4&keywords=trudeau+wine+aerator

Fuckit.... I love wine. :thumbsup:

Especially with good cheese & crackers, hummus, grapes

• Like 1

You guys that like red wine and don't have one of these, you need to get one. I bought one of these a few weeks back and have done my own blind taste tests on it, and it works awesome (unless you are talking Boone's Farm that is). I was searching around for a while checking for the best rated then came to learn this is the one.

Put the aerator on the bottle, decant into a glass pitcher or regular decanter, and you are good to go.

See the comments as well on this Amazon page. I found it a couple bucks cheaper somewhere else but I forgot where. Plus, it's not expensive anyway.

https://www.amazon.com/Trudeau-Aerating-Pourer-Aerator-0979003/dp/B003LJX0IQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1544384819&sr=8-4&keywords=trudeau+wine+aerator

I 100% support the use of an aerator (for red wine anyway; not sure if it helps with whites and we don't really drink them). We've tried a bunch of ones that stick in the bottle; we've never had success with them, although I don't know if we've tried the one in your link.

We've settled on this handheld one and it works great:

https://www.amazon.com/Vinturi-V1010-Essential-Decanter-Enhanced/dp/B000UPOJ5W/ref=sr_1_6?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1544389109&sr=1-6&keywords=wine+aerator

:cheers:

I 100% support the use of an aerator (for red wine anyway; not sure if it helps with whites and we don't really drink them). We've tried a bunch of ones that stick in the bottle; we've never had success with them, although I don't know if we've tried the one in your link.

We've settled on this handheld one and it works great:

https://www.amazon.com/Vinturi-V1010-Essential-Decanter-Enhanced/dp/B000UPOJ5W/ref=sr_1_6?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1544389109&sr=1-6&keywords=wine+aerator

:cheers:

Very cool. This was something I didn't pay attention to much in the past. I used to just either age the wine in the wine fridge or just decant for a couple hours before drinking. I still let some of my wines sit for a bit, even after aerating depending on the wine, but the one aerator I have seems to add a bunch of time to aging.

I read an article once about a guy who claimed he could add 5 years to the aging process, but he had to continually decant about 40-50 times. :) But I buy into his thoughts.

but whiskey's quicker :dunno:

The actual saying is, "Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker".

The actual saying is, "Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker".

his was correct too... It's from a Ozzy song.

but whiskey's quicker :dunno:

On the moon?

buncha phags you all are

hides my membership to two wineries....

Wine drunk is so much better than beer drunk

By far. Warm and fuzzy vs bloated and pukey.

By far. Warm and fuzzy vs bloated and pukey.

I call it a sunburn buzz

whenever I drink wine and get that really good buzz, my cheeks get warm and red, and I feel like I spent the day at the beach

I call it a sunburn buzz

whenever I drink wine and get that really good buzz, my cheeks get warm and red, and I feel like I spent the day at the beach

Yep.

Takes way too much beer to get a good buzz anyway.

Liquor is quicker, but not all that pleasant as Ive often had nightmares after drinking the brown stuff.