Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Yellowstone

Just watch this on the Paramount Network. Used to be Spike TV. It's stars and it's produced by Kevin Costner. It's kind of a modern-day Western.

Don't know what to think yet.

Like Pierce Bressnanss family anthology Western type of show. But I just don't know yet.

• Like 1

Just watch this on the Paramount Network. Used to be Spike TV. It's stars and it's produced by Kevin Costner. It's kind of a modern-day Western.

Pierce Brosnan's family and ecology Western type of show. But I just don't know yet.

I just downgraded my Comcast, so I don't get Paramount anymore, but the previews look great :thumbsup:

Pierce Brosnan is one of my favorite actors.

Ever seen "November Man" ? That's my cup o tea, so to speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw5OK5iqSA4

Was good.

I had it on in the background tonight. Couldn't sit and watch it but it's dvr'd. The opening scene was pretty focking heavy and the cinematography was outfuckingstanding.

After further review, "outfuckingstanding" might have been a little generous but they had some great landscape shots for sure.

Just recognized the guy from Seal Team. This show has potential.

Just recognized the guy from Seal Team. This show has potential.

No, you were watching six. It was on Last night too.

I was thinking the same thing last night as I was watching; couldn't decide if I really liked it or not. I would have liked for the Costner character to be a little more typical of actual ranchers instead of flying around in helicopters and sh!t. The super-b!tch daughter character seemed really forced. The Indian chief did everything but one eyebrow to show he was a bad-guy. Pretty meh about most of the other characters. Partially as a Montana guy I'm just way too critical of the meaningless finer points of the show, like elk bugling and calves being pulled the same time of year. Those things happen 6 months apart.

No, you were watching six. It was on Last night too.

No, I'm pretty sure the guy who plays Sonny on Seal Team was bangin some guy's wife. I'll have to double check but I'm pretty sure it was him.

You absolutely nailed the part about the daughter being forced. That actress is British and all I can say about her so-called American accent is it's almost aggressively American.

Hard to explain, but you nailed it. She is

distractingly forced.

almost like a caricature of a Dallas character. In fact, that's what the show reminds me of is a bit of a Dallas knock off just 3000 miles north.

Having said that, Costner clearly has an eye for cinematography. But that alone isn't enough. Will give it a chance.

No, I'm pretty sure the guy who plays Sonny on Seal Team was bangin some guy's wife. I'll have to double check but I'm pretty sure it was him.

I was just being a dork.😂

• Like 1

Having said that, Costner clearly has an eye for cinematography. But that alone isn't enough. Will give it a chance.

Beautiful scenery and cinematography. :thumbsup:

The show runner is Taylor Sheridan who wrote Sicario, Hell or High Water, and Wind River (which he also directed). I was really hoping for more out of him and Costner than what I saw last night.

I liked it :dunno: That gal plays a great slut :banana:

• Like 1

How many episodes before Kevin Costner leaves the farm to become a pitcher but is still dealing with someone he loves?

How many episodes before Kevin Costner leaves the farm to become a pitcher but is still dealing with someone he loves?

I saw the previews of the next show and he's planting a big crop of corn. Then they show him shopping at the sporting goods store and he buys a bat. Looks like good stuff. :thumbsup:

Dances with outfielders

Beautiful scenery and cinematography. :thumbsup:

The show runner is Taylor Sheridan who wrote Sicario, Hell or High Water, and Wind River (which he also directed). I was really hoping for more out of him and Costner than what I saw last night.

This show looks like more Hell or High Water and Wind River than Sicario.

Huge emphasis on setting/scenery, deep conflict among characters that is not spelled out like your average network drama, 90% setting the table and 10% action.

I enjoyed it.

Beautiful scenery (it is filmed in UT not MT, still spectacular). The Cowboy vs Indian conflict should be done well knowing Sheridan. The Rancher vs Developer conflict is a little try hard. I enjoyed the slut daughter.

Wrong on both counts. Wasn't him and it wasn't some guy's wife. :doh:

This show is cool and good. Tthat hot red headed milf from Season 1 of True Detective shows her boobs and has a great little ass. I like it.

Like Pierce Bressnanss family anthology Western type of show. But I just don't know yet.

I almost watched it the other night, I will give it a try next time I see it on.

i actually auditioned last fall to be an extra for this.

im hella good looking, so they promptly emailed me with some dates and locations. !00$ a day plus expensis. $50 more if you get 'featured'.

never followed up on it tho. kinda regret it.

i think they are doing season 2 this year, maybe ill give it a shot just to be the coolest poster here.

I just downgraded my Comcast, so I don't get Paramount anymore, but the previews look great :thumbsup:

I think "The Matador" was awesome.

I think "The Matador" was awesome.

Never seen it. Will check out :thumbsup: