Sign in to follow this  
GoBucky1

I just traded Tiki...

and my #4 pick in the 4th round for the #2 pick in the first round. My two keepers going into the draft were LJ and Tiki, so I gave away a keeper, but now I can match LJ with either SA or LT, and I still kept my #9 pick in the first round...what do you guys think?

I am trying to figure out how you get to keep LJ and Tiki and these other clowns in the league will let go argueable the 2 best players in fantasy. Please explain before I comment on your move bacause I think,his may be a little shady/

i think that's a great move because tiki won't be getting alot of TDs because he gets pulled on goaline carries.

and my #4 pick in the 4th round for the #2 pick in the first round. My two keepers going into the draft were LJ and Tiki, so I gave away a keeper, but now I can match LJ with either SA or LT, and I still kept my #9 pick in the first round...what do you guys think?

We can only keep 2 players that are not first round picks, and Tiki and LJ were not when I drafted them. The guy with the 2nd pick wants Tiki more that LT, so he offered the pick for Tiki and my 4th. I in turn give up my 2nd keeper, but get LT, more than likely, to help me win this year...clear enough?

pull the trigger. even if he gets to keep tiki, tiki is talking about retirement. you'll win it this year.

Congrats on winning your league before the preseason is fully underway. That's probably some sort of record lol. Great move.