Sign in to follow this  
headbuds

Keeper Help!

Our league just changed to a keeper league. There is a maximum of 2. You must give up your pick in the round the player was originally drafted. Also our league rewards one pt per reception. My options are as follows;

Rnd 1 Portis

2 TO

3 Westbrook

5 S. Smith

I am thinking if I keep Westbrook and Smith, I will still have a shot for quality RB in first rnd. please advise

I would certainly keep Steve Smith in the 5th round. I would also keep Portis in the 1st round. Who would you hope to get better b/c people are most def going to keep Larry Johnson (who was not a first founder last yr), LT (who will be kept) and Alexander (who will also be kept).

So who else would you rather have in the 1st round that will not be kept?

I would certainly keep Steve Smith in the 5th round. I would also keep Portis in the 1st round. Who would you hope to get better b/c people are most def going to keep Larry Johnson (who was not a first founder last yr), LT (who will be kept) and Alexander (who will also be kept).

So who else would you rather have in the 1st round that will not be kept?

I guess where my indecision is in Westbrook in the third rnd is a #1 back with a chance to redraft Portis or Steven Jackson etc..

I guess where my indecision is in Westbrook in the third rnd is a #1 back with a chance to redraft Portis or Steven Jackson etc..

what pick do you have in the first round?