Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Comey testifies to House Intel Cmte

Go after the leakers, blame the media, and discredit the CBO. Blame the messenger!

Watergate was unravelled by an FBI leaker. Trump is scared.

Isn't that what started this whole focking mess?! The Dems losing, throwing out the Russians as first hacking because of the email leaks then changing it to tried to influence the election.

NOT

ONE

SHRED

OF

PROOF

Isn't that what started this whole focking mess?! The Dems losing, throwing out the Russians as first hacking because of the email leaks then changing it to tried to influence the election.

NOT

ONE

SHRED

OF

PROOF

Started the whole mess?

Investigation by the Intel Community started in July...before the election.

There is plenty of proof...you just don't accept it because you are all in on Trump.

NOT

ONE

SHRED

OF

PROOF

clueless

We've been investigating the Trump/Russia connection since July.. No, there has been no surveillance or "wiretapping" of Trump.

Alrighty then...

I've heard all I need to.

This one is pretty simple folks.

Started the whole mess?

Investigation by the Intel Community started in July...before the election.

There is plenty of proof...you just don't accept it because you are all in on Trump.

They did not mention any proof did they?

We've been investigating the Trump/Russia connection since July.. No, there has been no surveillance or "wiretapping" of Trump.

Alrighty then...

I've heard all I need to.

This one is pretty simple folks.

I don't believe he said Trump/Russia connection since July. Just that the investigation of Russia started then. Still unclear when Trump campaign was on the radar with the investigation.

They can be investigating Russia without tapping Trump...you get that right?

Never mind...I know you don't get it and never will.

They did not mention any proof did they?

Yes...they mentioned the declassified portion of the report of the Intel community many times.

Your statements and denial are damn funny.

Bottom line no matter where this ends up, Hillary isn't president, and that's a good thing for my country. God Bless America

Bottom line no matter where this ends up, Hillary isn't president, and that's a good thing for my country. God Bless America

:lol:

Oh geez, ain't technology grand?

Trump threw out some BS Tweet like an hour ago to something like 15M people saying "The NSA and FBI say..."

So, some enterprising committee member read the text to the head of both FBI and NSA. Ooops. Let's say they didn't exactly support his assertion/tweet.

Unfortunately the mouf-breavers will read the tweet, but not listen to the response from the guys Trump is allegedly sourcing.

Trump should at least do what he did with Germany - wait for Angela Merkel to get back on a plane before tweeting about how much Germany owes us. - The ultimate Twitternet Tuff Guy.

"Uh sir, the hearing is still going on."

"What? They can read this?"

"Yes sir, perhaps you could work on your putting game until later tonight..."

Travel ban gets shot down, Mexico refuses to pay for the wall, Trump busted for lying about the FBI ... When does all the winning start? :(

Very funny Republicans trying to turn this on leakers and media yet their president cheered 9n the Russian leaking of classified information

The leaker is the only one who commited a crime, a felony at that, and the motivation was political and the only persons with the access and motivation to leak the information were high up in the Obama administration.

Oh geez, ain't technology grand?

Trump threw out some BS Tweet like an hour ago to something like 15M people saying "The NSA and FBI say..."

So, some enterprising committee member read the text to the head of both FBI and NSA. Ooops. Let's say they didn't exactly support his assertion/tweet.

Unfortunately the mouf-breavers will read the tweet, but not listen to the response from the guys Trump is allegedly sourcing.

Trump should at least do what he did with Germany - wait for Angela Merkel to get back on a plane before tweeting about how much Germany owes us. - The ultimate Twitternet Tuff Guy.

"Uh sir, the hearing is still going on."

"What? They can read this?"

"Yes sir, perhaps you could work on your putting game until later tonight..."

He is literally more stupid than 75% of the country. I personally think he has early stage Alzheimer's.

He is literally more stupid than 75% of the country. I personally think he has early stage Alzheimer's.

I disagree... I think he correctly measured how dumb 75% of the country is...

heck he flat out said it

Travel ban gets shot down, Mexico refuses to pay for the wall, Trump busted for lying about the FBI ... When does all the winning start? :(

Economy is still on the upswing from Obama. At least he hasn't screwed that up yet. Partial win, maybe? :dunno:

Someone who actually types that sentence structure is questioning someone else's intelligence? :)

No I think he confirmed who the stupid people in this country are. They are the people that America since Obama's first midterm have been telling we don't agree with your political views and bouncing them out of office left and right.

Economy is still on the upswing from Obama. At least he hasn't screwed that up yet. Partial win, maybe? :dunno:

You keep trotting this out there and embarrassing yourself because you can't name anything that caused the market to go up via obama in his last 6 months.You also can't come up with a refutation of why the market went up the second Trump was elected.

Nobody sides with you on this point you keep sadly trying.

Trump got a good deal on those jets. Winining.

The leaker is the only one who commited a crime, a felony at that, and the motivation was political and the only persons with the access and motivation to leak the information were high up in the Obama administration.

You serious Clark?

I'll check back when there is evidence presented

Then what? Change the argument to something else again?

Because he really admitted to the evidence of Russian involvement. It will be no different if the find Trump campaign involvement.

The sheep still follow their shepherd

Where have I changed anything? I said from the beginning there is no evidence that the Russians hacked anything and I have maintained that position that all along.

You keep trotting this out there and embarrassing yourself because you can't name anything that caused the market to go up via obama in his last 6 months.You also can't come up with a refutation of why the market went up the second Trump was elected.

Nobody sides with you on this point you keep sadly trying.

You're struggling badly bud

I'll check back when there is evidence presented

If that means you won't be back before that, I'll give you a huge thumbs up!

Be careful, Sho. IAM90sSnowflake might send you a private message telling you how cool he is, then delete it an hour later when he realizes what an herb he is.

I thought the FBI had a longstanding practice of not commenting on ongoing investigations until all the facts were gathered? Why did Comey give testimony on this matter so early into the investigation? Valid questions I'd like to hear him answer.

I thought the FBI had a longstanding practice of not commenting on ongoing investigations until all the facts were gathered? Why did Comey give testimony on this matter so early into the investigation? Valid questions I'd like to hear him answer.

Feels guilty he cost Hillary the election?

Because there's nothing there but as I said earlier it's left open for political reasons.

Because there's nothing there but as I said earlier it's left open for political reasons.

Nothing there? lol It's already 100% been established that Russia did things to influence the election. That's not even being debated anymore. Now they're trying to figure out iof Trump and his team were in cahoots with them or not. That is an immensely seriously claim. If proven true, there could be treason charges. Certainly not a conclusion they're going to rush to.

Feels guilty he cost Hillary the election?

So he's the scapegoat? How about Hillary costing herself and the dems the election by being an all around horrible human being and running one of the most horrible campaign's in the last forty years? Going to be a long eight years for some.

Be careful, Sho. IAM90sSnowflake might send you a private message telling you how cool he is, then delete it an hour later when he realizes what an herb he is.

They are great messaging each others Im told

So he's the scapegoat? How about Hillary costing herself and the dems the election by being an all around horrible human being and running one of the most horrible campaign's in the last forty years? Going to be a long eight years for some.

You think Trump has a chance of winning again in 4 years?

He explained that early in the hearing. And was given permission by DOJ

He explained that early in the hearing. And was given permission by DOJ

not even worth a reply they are not listing

Republicans should be asking themselves if Pence is insulated enough to survive.

You are delusional if you think this is going anywhere. Keep chasing the red herrings and the right will keep winning

It will be even funnier in 4 years, when you all are back to being nothing more than the background noise you should be.

And Yes, I think Comey played a huge part in the outcome of the election. It only further makes sense that the polls were wrong, since he meddled so late in the cycle.

You are delusional if you think this is going anywhere. Keep chasing the red herrings and the right will keep winning

If they fixed me cooperation among Trump and his campaign into Russian hacking the DNC...what do you think the consequences should be?