Sign in to follow this  
larrymcirish

muhsin mohammad

mohammad's adp is really low (#99 in xpertsports.com). for my 6th round i have been thinking matt jones, wr then either plummer/brees/mcnair in the 7th. second thoughts are warner in the 6th & mohammad in the 7th. what do you guys think?

go with your first idea. i'd much rather have matt jones than muhammad. chi-town is not a good place to harvest WR's from.

please see my post:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=224133

I'll disagree.

Granted, I did post what people though of Muhammad. I am actually in a similar situation. I just would not take Matt Jones over Muhammad.

Keep in mind last year that the bears had no passing game whatsoever. Kyle Orton started most of the year, and he's not a good passing QB (don't list his stats from Purdue, they don't count in the NFL).

Moose also was the only receiver the Bears had last year. Mark Bradley went down...and Justin Gage did ok...while Bobby Wade got cut because he couldn't catch punts.

Sure, Grossman hasn't proven anything yet...but he'll be on a tight chain with Griese. The bears have a very good offensive line...and though they are better at opening gaps than pass protecting, whoever is the QB this year will have plenty of time to throw.

I see Muhammad catching at least 70 balls for over 1,000 this year with at least 8 TD's...certainly worth a #3 pick.

I just answered my own question too.