Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Mom upset her daughter can't pet service dog

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1829294/Video-Woman-looses-daughter-not-allowed-pet-service-dog.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6522131/Mom-fire-video-shows-losing-service-dog-handler.html

Entitled Mom = wood

Dog trainer = negative

A woman allegedly asked Megan Stoff if her daughter could pet her service dog
Told 'no' the woman then returned minutes later to confront Stoff about it
The heated debate escalated when the woman realized she's being filmed
The woman however says she came to confront the woman because she swore

Who the heck wins these liberal slap fests? I mean which one is higher on the liberal entitlement food chain?

Agreed that I wood on the entitled mom, but the crazy is strong in that one.

Apparently she is upset with an abrupt "no" instead of "sorry but no, the dog is in training"? Meh, 0th world problems... :dunno:

Agreed that I wood on the entitled mom, but the crazy is strong in that one.

Apparently she is upset with an abrupt "no" instead of "sorry but no, the dog is in training"? Meh, 0th world problems... :dunno:

I just feel like it would be kinda nice to stick it in her bum when she tells me "no" because she did not do it in a nice enough way. :dunno:

Leave your fukking dog at home. Learn to deal with life without having to bring Mr Cuddles everywhere.

this

Side with service dog owner all the way. She said no, what more should she say? She doesn’t owe a stranger anything, the dog is in training. Also I love when people get antsy about being recorded and claim it’s illegal.

I figured that it had to be somewhere, but I looked through the first couple of pages and saw nothing. Given all of the responses in the thread, no wonder. :lol:

Literally on second page but people were so focused on political ones they didnt bother to look

I bet whiny lady with the kid says she voted for Hillary but never voted at all. "Oh, I have a child to care for and they make voting so inconvenient for women. And my child is being abused by not being allowed to love one of life's beautiful creatures. I wish Hillary were here. She would teach the dog owner lady what's what."

Definitely lib vs lib. No possible winner in this fight.

This. Even the world in general loses....

Typical liberals they start spinning their stories to craft the narratives.

Entitled mom: They used profanity around my child! :o. (of course her friend heard the profanity and not her)

Service dog bítch: the mom asked to pet my dog then brought her daughter back with her to yell at me because I said no. Gosh!

Typical liberals they start spinning their stories to craft the narratives.

Entitled mom: They used profanity around my child! :o. (of course her friend heard the profanity and not her)

Service dog bítch: the mom asked to pet my dog then brought her daughter back with her to yell at me because I said no. Gosh!

Yes, typical liberal will start lying immediately once they realize they are wrong.

Yes, typical liberal will start lying immediately once they realize they are wrong.

Like, "there was no meeting g at the Trump tower!"

Err..."but it was about adoptions anyway."

😆😆😆😆

You know, short of seeing Bigfoot splashing around with Nessie and Elvis, my Natural life inclination actually isn't to film every interaction of my day.

If only the 2 year old was transgendered the mom could've claimed the moral high ground.

If only the 2 year old was transgendered the mom could've claimed the moral high ground.

The article didn't mention it, but the dog actually self-identifies as a cat.

The article didn't mention it, but the dog actually self-identifies as a cat.

Only because he wants to eat the cat crap in the litter box....

That could be a pretty funny snl skit if people werent so uptight. Both of them trying to get the top rung of the PC ladder