Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Trump either lies, or he is this dumb

Obama said he had no knowledge of HRC's private e-mail. Since proven otherwise. You're welcome.

yep, co-conspirators

Its like when the NY tabloids had to report and hype up everything Stenbrenner said or did. Forgetting the fact that the team did a lot of winning.

Trump talks to talk. Always been his thing. It's silly to nit pick it. We all know its blabbering. Hes not polished and never has been. I'd love it if our prez was but hed just lie in a more careful manner. Lots of ugly things about all politicians trump is, and doesnt hide it. Unfortunately its painful to watch.

Trump talks to talk. Always been his thing. It's silly to nit pick it. We all know its blabbering. Hes not polished and never has been. I'd love it if our prez was but hed just lie in a more careful manner. Lots of ugly things about all politicians trump is, and doesnt hide it. Unfortunately its painful to watch.

Like some characters from movies, you hear them say things that make you wince. You must keep in mind you're watching a character that plays in to his plan.

https://youtu.be/DTtWqn3j0jI?t=712

"You're a natural character. You're an incredible flake. Guys will be killing themselves to get you"

That is Trump. People lining up to take on this guy then getting their a$$ kicked, even more p!ssed and wanting another shot.

He has them in volume. The reality is that no one should trust a single thing he says or tweets. He has at least 5,000 documented falsehoods in his time in office so far. :lol:

Reality says you are very unintelligent. But you still spew out garbage on a daily basis. Trump just tells it like he sees it and you lefties just whimper and whine your way to your safe spaces. Get your chihuahua, you have to get on a flight to go see mommy.

Its like when the NY tabloids had to report and hype up everything Stenbrenner said or did. Forgetting the fact that the team did a lot of winning.

Actually, the Yankmees really didn't turn around until Steinbrenner was banned for life. The FO could finally get a decent farm system and contracts, etc. working.

Then the idiot came back and pulled his "let's fire billy martin 7 times" nonsense.

Wow. You're right - Trump and Steinbrenner are a lot alike.

And their fans are too stupid to figger out that any 'winning' done was done in spite, not because, of them.

I've said this before and Trump has repeatedly born this out. He's like a five-year-old. Even when he tells the truth, he has to make up this fiction around it for whatever reason. I'm not a psychologist, but you see this with some little kids who don't get enough attention and/or fit in with others

Truth: I got an A on my art project.

Trumpth: in fact, mrs. Bump wyler said it was the best art project she had ever seen in her whole life! And just about that time, the president of the museum came by and he said so too! And he wants to put it on display in Washington! But I said no because I want to keep it here for you Daddy.

Time and time again he pulls shiit like this. How many times has he followed up a statement with "you know, a lot of people say..."

"I have the biggest brain!"

Ive learned that you have to give negative stories about Trump a few days to implode explode in the faces of liberals.

With the volume and viscosity of a Peter North money shot.

Ive learned that you have to give negative stories about Trump a few days to implode in the faces of liberals.

lots of time within hours

Actually, the Yankmees really didn't turn around until Steinbrenner was banned for life. The FO could finally get a decent farm system and contracts, etc. working.

Then the idiot came back and pulled his "let's fire billy martin 7 times" nonsense.

And their fans are too stupid to figger out that any 'winning' done was done in spite, not because, of them.

Uhhh. He went to four WS and won 2 of them and the team won the most games in the 80's before he got suspended. Yes, his absence did allow the organization to build on youth, but once up and running his willingness to spend helped things along. And Billy Martin pre-dated his suspension.

You mean, like the war on Christmas? Or how Sharia law rules every major city but libruhls won't report that? Or my favorite, Operation Jade helm that had every NASCAR nitwit buying up thousands of rounds of ammunition before Obama could steal it all from them. Stuff like that?

Hmmm

Reality says you are very unintelligent. But you still spew out garbage on a daily basis. Trump just tells it like he sees it and you lefties just whimper and whine your way to your safe spaces. Get your chihuahua, you have to get on a flight to go see mommy.

I love when you comment on others intelligence. Tells us so much about your character. :thumbsup:

I love when you comment on others intelligence. Tells us so much about your character. :thumbsup:

I would say more so on my quality of perception. A+ ☺

Wiffle knows more about the Yankees than HT ... lol

Turns out steinbrenner was a major player in Watergate too!. God, the similarities just go on and on!

You know why steinbrenner hated Winfield so much? And that's what led to his banning?

Winfield outsmarted him. Snuck a cost of living adjustment or whatever into his contract and JewBrenner couldn't figger it out. ended up costing steinbrenner millions more than he anticipated. Damn, outsmarted by one of your own ball players!

Steinbrenner and Trump. The bestest dealmakers! lol

Turns out steinbrenner was a major player in Watergate too!. God, the similarities just go on and on!

You know I steinbrenner hated Winfield so much? And that's what led to his banning?

Winfield outsmarted him. Snucker cost of living adjustment or whatever into his contract. ended up costing steinbrenner millions more than he anticipated. Damn, outsmarted by one of your own ball players.

Steinbrenner and Trump. The bestest dealmakers! lol

You really like to ramble.

Wiffle knows more about the Yankees than HT ... lol

Sure. A Dead Billy Martin was fired again by Steinbrenner when he got back from suspension. His whole diatribe was in a word......wrong. Now go get peppermint Fatty a snack.

Sure. A Dead Billy Martin was fired again by Steinbrenner when he got back from suspension. His whole diatribe was in a word......wrong. Now go get peppermint Fatty a snack.

He wasn't suspended. He was banned.

also, he thought he was a genius for signing the world's best baseball player. then spent the rest of the time biitching about how worthless Winfield was. Does that sound exactly like POTUS or what?

I get the very best generals! He was worthless anyway! Lol

He wasn't suspended. He was banned.

also, he thought he was a genius for getting the world's best baseball player. then spent the rest of the time bitching about how worthless Winfield was. Does that sound exactly like POTUS or what?

I get the very best generals! He was worthless anyway! Lol

Oh, you got me. I said suspended instead of banned. You lost your fastball while you were on sabbatical. Did your time with the monks or hippies or wherever you were take the fight out of you?

And in yet another Trumpian maneuver, mr. Hands on I know everything about my organization? He had an employee who knew absolutely nothing about baseball who slept underneath his desk for almost an entire season. It was amazing. sometimes steinbrenner would actually come in his office looking for the guy and totally miss him.

I swear, they could have made a TV show about that.

And in yet another Trumpian maneuver, mr. Hands on I know everything about my organization? He had an employee who knew absolutely nothing about baseball who slept underneath his desk for almost an entire season. It was amazing. sometimes steinbrenner would actually come in his office looking for the guy and totally miss him.

I swear, they could have made a TV show about that.

Man, you like to ramble on about everything. Are you just high or something? You don't make sense in any thread on this site.

Oh, you got me. I said suspended instead of banned. You lost your fastball while you were on sabbatical. Did your time with the monks or hippies or wherever you were take the fight out of you?

I'm just curious....are you capable of debate without name calling? I mean if not that's what it is, I was just wondering.

Thanks in advance for your reply and have a GREATTTT Day!

I'm just curious....are you capable of debate without name calling? I mean if not that's what it is, I was just wondering.

Thanks in advance for your reply and have a GREATTTT Day!

Thanks StupidMike! I'll give it a shot.

I'm just curious....are you capable of debate without name calling?

Welcome to the Geek Club Mike. I think youll like it here.