Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Is Manny Ramírez a Hall Of Famer ?

Yup. First ballot.

He needs more lovin after 1/4 of the votes revealed

nope, if Bonds and Clemens aren't than Manny isnt

You really think Manny did steroids like Bonds and Clemens ?

GTFOH. ]

nope, if Bonds and Clemens aren't than Manny isnt

That is the reality. No one wants to admit it, but we all played into it. Are you one of the top few of your era? Then you are HoF. Those 3 are in that category.

You really think Manny did steroids like Bonds and Clemens ?

GTFOH. ]

I think Manny did them towards the end. Bonds and Clemens had two different careers. Pre and post steroids. I think Pappi always did them. Matter of fact, I'd bet he's the one that got Manny to do them.

Didn't he fail a test?

Yup. And that BS Mitchell report had no Red Sox in it. Pappi was on them too. That came out in the leaked report.

of course Manny did them, every player from 96-04 did them except maybe Junior, Unit, Gwynn

I personally don't care whether they did or didn't but none should be in until Bonds and Clemens are

I am pretty sure Biggio, Bagwell, Piazza, Pudge all did them, why the double standard for the actual 2 greatest players of the era?

of course Manny did them, every player from 96-04 did them except maybe Junior, Unit, Gwynn

I personally don't care whether they did or didn't but none should be in until Bonds and Clemens are

I am pretty sure Biggio, Bagwell, Piazza, Pudge all did them, why the double standard for the actual 2 greatest players of the era?

Jete and the Great Mariano didn't.

Yup. And that BS Mitchell report had no Red Sox in it. Pappi was on them too. That came out in the leaked report.

Nomah was clean too

Manny is 1st ballot easy.

Jete and the Great Mariano didn't.

Mariano I can see, Jeter, I don't know, he was an average prospect who turned into elite pretty quick

I could see that he didn't but wouldn't surprise me either way

Mariano I can see, Jeter, I don't know, he was an average prospect who turned into elite pretty quick

Griffey Jr did em too

Jeter was the sixth overall pick. When Jeter was saying that he might go to Michigan, the Yankee scout from his area said he's not going to Michigan, he's going to Cooperstown. Mariano was the one that kinda came out of nowhere. Gene Michael said he came very close to trading him in 95.

Griffey Jr did em too

nope hes one of the 3 I truly believe didn't, if he did he would have been healthy more, and shattered the HR records. His stats followed a traditional trajectory

+greatest swing ever

Clem was admittedly flying a teenage Mindy McCreedy around on his personal jet.

Scumbag should never see the Hall of Fame.

Jeter was the sixth overall pick. When Jeter was saying that he might go to Michigan, the Yankee scout from his area said he's not going to Michigan, he's going to Cooperstown. Mariano was the one that kinda came out of nowhere. Gene Michael said he came very close to trading him in 95.

my bad, I don't remember Jeter being all that in the minors

as far as Rivera, yah closers are so overrated, all it takes is mastering one pitch. You have the two greatest closers in Mo and Hoffy who threw over 75% the same pitch and still nobody could touch them cause of their precise location

Clem was admittedly flying a teenage Mindy McCreedy around on his personal jet.

Scumbag should never see the Hall of Fame.

Neither should Luis Polonia.

Manny was just like bonds to me. Just a great ballplayer. Young manny was beastly. He was glorious. Same with bonds. Just a joy to watch.

Old manny and huge headed bonds reminded me daily that money is what matters most.

They mmade a mockery of the game. That is bad. That is something they should be ashamed of. The fact baseball allowed it and turned a blind eye makes me sick still. Bud selig is a blight on the game of baseball. pos used car salesman

Manny was just like bonds to me. Just a great ballplayer. Young manny was beastly. He was glorious. Same with bonds. Just a joy to watch.

Old manny and huge headed bonds reminded me daily that money is what matters most.

They mmade a mockery of the game. That is bad. That is something they should be ashamed of. The fact baseball allowed it and turned a blind eye makes me sick still. Bud selig is a blight on the game of baseball. ###### pos used car salesman

And the owners love him because they made a ton of dough and he gets the blame. But to me the guys that really got the ball rolling on roids are McGuire and Canseco.

Baines > Ramirez ???? :lol:

Yup.

he was a full time DH for 75% of his career too. More valuable than manny

I understand the argument for him.............but I don't know how you put Manny in and not Bonds, Palmeiro, etc..

if Bonds, Clemens and Manram don't get in, is it really a HOF?

Just close the focking place down. it's a joke already anyway.

Baines :lol:

Frank Thomas

I don't understand why they don't put the roid era players in the HOF in a special wing where they talk about what happened. Bonds, Clemens, McGwire, Sosa... those guys WERE baseball back then. The McGwire/Sosa race may have single handedly saved MLB.

It's like hey, there was this holocaust in Germany and it was a bad thing so let's pretend it never happened and never talk about it. :dunno:

I don't understand why they don't put the roid era players in the HOF in a special wing where they talk about what happened. Bonds, Clemens, McGwire, Sosa... those guys WERE baseball back then. The McGwire/Sosa race may have single handedly saved MLB.

It's like hey, there was this holocaust in Germany and it was a bad thing so let's pretend it never happened and never talk about it. :dunno:

I'm all for that. The never talking about the holocaust part. So played out.

They could have an interactive exhibit where you can watch Bonds' body and noggin start getting larger as the years go by.

I'm all for that. The never talking about the holocaust part. So played out.

Goebbels, Hall of Famer or not?

Goebbels, Hall of Famer or not?

Gayballs?