Sign in to follow this  
HTH

The best binge watches of all time

Into a new one now: TURN:

Set in the Revolutionary War. Pretty good so far.

I Turned it off after five or six episodes- too slow.

I Turned it off after five or six episodes- too slow.

I'm only on the second one. I can see that happening.

I've never had HBO, just now got Amazon Prime video.

Finally watching the Sopranos......this show is pretty good. :D

• Like 1

I somehow never bothered getting Netflix until needing to kill some time over the Christmas holidays.

I'm almost finished with season 3 of Narcos...It's obviously very solid. I assume it's old news to everyone else though.

I've never had HBO, just now got Amazon Prime video.

Finally watching the Sopranos......this show is pretty good. :D

Watching it again now too. Almost finished with season 3.

I will probably binge watch Blue Plant 2 shortly(sometime within the next few months).

One of the few shows that my wife and I watch is Legion and that comes back next month although we will not binge watch it, just 1 episode a week.

Watching "The End of the F***ing World". Different, but pretty solid.

I liked it... It's a British production which I generally don't like. I'm currently watching travelers... It's a little cheesey but I like it so far. It's a time travel kind of deal, but in our present day... It also stars the Will guy from Will and Grace so that takes some getting used to.

Just got to S2 of Narcos, the Netflix show about Pablo Escobar. Loving this show, anyone interested in cops vs drug dealers setting or Escobar’s story will love it.

I will probably binge watch Blue Plant 2 shortly(sometime within the next few months).

One of the few shows that my wife and I watch is Legion and that comes back next month although we will not binge watch it, just 1 episode a week.

Can't wait for Blue Planet 2. I love the whole Planet Earth/Blue Planet series. Some of the most beautiful camera work ever captured.

Can't wait for Blue Planet 2. I love the whole Planet Earth/Blue Planet series. Some of the most beautiful camera work ever captured.

It’s insane how good it is. So easy to take for granted that equipment and/or a crew needed to be there to physically to get the shots.

• Like 1

Finally started Sons Of Anarchy but almost gave up in season 3 with the Ireland crap,glad I stuck with it though even though they just killed off my favorite character. :mad:

Finally started Sons Of Anarchy but almost gave up in season 3 with the Ireland crap,glad I stuck with it though even though they just killed off my favorite character. :mad:

One of my fave shows the whole way through.

One of my fave shows the whole way through.

Yeah I'll give it two thumbs up although it has it's wtf moments but then again what series doesn't.

13 Reasons Why

we just finished the first season of this. very powerful.

I would recommend Black Mirror. It was originally a British TV show I believe and it got cancelled. Netflix picked it up and added a couple new seasons.

Short seasons, only about 18 episodes total. Kind of like Twilight Zone, but heavily features current (and future) technology. A lot of WTF moments.

• Like 1

Oz

Boardwalk Empire

Deadwood

Game of Thrones

Truce Detective (season 1) (i'm about to dive back into this and rewatch season 1)

The Night of (very underrated) 94% on Rotten Tomatoes

we just finished the first season of this. very powerful.

Heres your tape...

Lots of great ones so far but I have not seen Rick and Morty listed. If you're into the adult swim type of comedies, this is a great one.