D. Freeman

C.. Carson

K. Johnson

K. Drake

Q. Enunwa

T. Lockett

C. Kupp

Avaialble on Wire - T. Boyd, J. Brown, C. Godwin, G. Alison

Leaning towards grabbing Boyd and dropping Drake, but its hard to drop a 4th rounder. Miami has had some weird games and I don't want to drop prematurely, but man he has hurt me more than helped me. Maybe drop one of the bench receivers. If so, which one?Pretty good team for 0-3. Ugh...

If it were me I would probably drop Enunwa for a Boyd, Godwin, Brown, Geronimo in that priority order.

With it being standard, the jets just arent putting up the points so I see Enunwa's ceiling being more limited than the other options.

Boyd for the jet wr.

I do like Enunwas targets in the first 3 games but I would drop him for Tyler Boyd.

These number 2 wrs like Boyd, Mike Williams, Will Fuller, Calvin Ridley/Sanu & JUJU are definitely taking advantage of there elite wr teammate taking a lot of attention from the number 1 corner plus safety help.

Good Luck !

Ok - pulled the trigger and dropped enunwa for Boyd. I was likely never going to start enunwa anyhow as he has a nice floor but a low ceiling. I need some occasional home runs to garner some wins.

Thanks guys. I need a win this week, just to get to 1-3. The streak starts here! LOL